Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Postby milkywaytrain » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:27 am

ahah i remember everyone freaking out when his demos finally dropped, that's pretty much when i was sold on loving him! the three i listed are all with him, and otogi is the silver country has oliver as backing vocals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bZos78UcMQ fight for pride; i'm putting a big ol' mature content warning on this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVPff92tkBE colorbars; putting a small mature content warning for bad words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm1UoMScsFY otogi is the silver country
IT'S BEEN A WHILE
milkywaytrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead acc » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:19 pm

hello! i'm not sure if this club is still active, but i wanted to go ahead and post this just in case ^-^

Username: Akumii
Nickname?: Aku is what i usually go by, whatever works though!
Country you live in: united states
Favorite Vocaloid(s): hh that's tough! voice-wise, probably fukase, but in general,
i really love the kagamines :D (i like seeu and ia a lot too)
Favorite Pairing: lenku or olikase!
Favorite Vocaloid Song: oooh another tough one, right now it's probably
bring it on or influencer is dead
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: i'm actually very new to the vocaloid community!
i've been really into it the past few months and i'd love to learn more about vocaloid ^-^
Other: i know she's not a vocaloid, but i love teto!! she has such a great design and i personally
love her voice ahh
dead acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:15 am

Welcome to the club! Yup, we’re quiet here, but it’s tough to be busy when big news is few and far between, unless people post more songs or something regularly...

BUT

Speaking of news, Gynoid Co Ltd (known for v.flower and Xin Hua) just announced two new Vocaloids (well, a pair)!

Meet Meika Hime and Mikoto! As well as V5, they’re also getting Gynoid Talk VBs, and it looks like their releasing at the end of the month? I think there’s a handful of demos around, but I’ve not listened to them just yet.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead acc » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:59 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:Welcome to the club! Yup, we’re quiet here, but it’s tough to be busy when big news is few and far between, unless people post more songs or something regularly...

BUT

Speaking of news, Gynoid Co Ltd (known for v.flower and Xin Hua) just announced two new Vocaloids (well, a pair)!

Meet Meika Hime and Mikoto! As well as V5, they’re also getting Gynoid Talk VBs, and it looks like their releasing at the end of the month? I think there’s a handful of demos around, but I’ve not listened to them just yet.

i just recently listened one of the demos of meika hime & mikoto! (here)

i'm exited for their release, i'm honestly a fan of their voices. some people are saying that hime's voice
sounds a bit annoying and too breathy?? but personally i like it. they seem pretty interesting!
(they're being released in 20 days apparently :>)
dead acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 pm

So, I did get round to listening to the two, and I quite like them so far, I’d be interested to see what other producers do with them.

In some news to talk about, the trio of EmpathP, CircusP and nostraightanswer are hosting a Kickstarter to get physical albums released, each releasing at least one album (an English version of Ghosts of Artificial Trees for EmpathP, 715 for CircusP and a collection of the upcoming SYNTECH+ and SYNTECH- for nostraightanswer). The project is here (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/no ... escription), and they’re already 2/3rds of the way to the initial funding goal! There’s also an RT campaign for more goodies to be included... Can’t decide whether I wanna see if I can go for all three albums, or maybe just pick up 715... Even though I already own it digitally, having a physical copy, plus some goodies to go with, might be nice to have.

Speaking of digital Voca-music, the ever-wonderful groupees had another Voca-bundle fairly recently, and I got a lot of dupes (and some triples) of stuff I’ve had from previous bundles. If I can work out the new giveaway thing, I’ll bundle them up and offer them here...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead acc » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:35 am

it's been a while since i last posted here.. so take this short post of me rambling about some random stuff :D

firstly, circus-p released a music video for castaway after a year or so of it being an album track!
(you can find it here) i hadn't heard this song before as i'm fairly new to vocaloid, but i'm sure some circus-p fans were happy about this, haha
oh also-- i've been obsessed with deco*27's new song, scramble!! (here)
as always, it's an amazing song and has a pretty amazing pv to match :>

lastly, meika hime and mikoto have finally been released. i'm so in love with their voices ahhh
here's a cover of 1, 2 fanclub using them that i really liked! and the use of their voicepacks in it was super cute too haha
dead acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:58 am

I'd been almost a bit "Man, wouldn't it be nice to bump this topic", but was going to hold off because there wasn't much to talk about... Except for the fact that there is!

Announced at the beginning of the month, Project Diva Mega39s (or, MegaMix) is coming to Switch! Featuring a more cel-shaded style than most of Future Tone (some of the PVs from that use a similar style to what we're getting here), 101 songs made up of 90 returning songs from previous Divas and 11 new songs (Alien Alien and 39 Music announced so far), over 300 modules and new game modes for the Switch version (and the new songs will come to Future Tone as paid DLC somewhere down the line). So far it's dated for early 2020 in Japan, so hopefully later in the year for everywhere else.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappyAurora12 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:30 am

Username: Happyaurora12
Nickname?: Aurora
Country you live in: (Optional)
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Fukase
HappyAurora12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:23 am

Hey, welcome to the club~
It's definitely a quiet one here, but I'm at least always keeping an eye out~

MegaMix's Japanese release is merely a week away, I've got my copy pre-ordered and estimated to arrive early the week after~

In other game news, Groove Coaster Wai Wai Party on Switch just got its third Vocaloid DLC pack, focusing on IA and ONE, which I'm going to pick up next time I get paid~

Taiko Switch also gets a new Vocaloid pack, at least in Japan, probably a few weeks off elsewhere.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xanga » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:41 am

Hello everyone! Due to me being very inactive and hardly ever touching CS I will be passing the reins off to someone else. Please message me if you would like to take on the responsibility of running the vocaloid fanclub. I don't bite I promise. In your pm please include, why you wish to take over the club, and how long you've been a member. I will announce the new owner tomorrow afternoon. Thank you guys for being beautiful human beings. Have a nice day. ^.^

~Xanga
Xanga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me