[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby Pied_piper » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:40 pm

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1702

Be sure to vote for your favorite artist! You can vote once per day!
A personal request of mine is to vote for KNK since I feel like they are really underrated but it's up to you :)

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

┖──────────────────────────┚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx Image
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby likha » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:11 pm

did you guys see twice's Japanese comeback?? chaeyoung and momo are such bias wreckers omg
likha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:08 am

@FreshCookies - Oh, I see. It's pretty sad, with so many idols in the industry there's a lot that never got recognized. Survival shows are already harsh :C

@Cherry - I haven't been actively remembering names but I think I can put a name to most of the members' faces now. And yeah, I have! I really liked the two that are out so far, it's great that they're getting new music while I'm getting into them. I'm liking the performance a lot atm, especially their song Highlight. I think I'm Hoshi biased ahaha^^
you did well, Jonghyun.
Rest in peace angel <3
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:48 am

Cries as nobody is speaking of Stray Kids

Boi this survival show is gonna kill me
      litterally
      me and HYUNJIN SHARE
      THE SAME
      BIRTHDATY
      AND HES 2 YEARS OLDER

im crying
      mentally
      and physically
      hellavator
      omo
      jisung legit looks like Inseong from KNK
      Felix sounds like Yuta from Pentagon
      the chorus sounds like its being sung BY PENTAGON
      Changbin
      changbin
      CHANGBIN
      SMTM5
      CHANGBIN
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:18 am

@tzuyu
This might be the first Twice song I liked at first listen. Don't get me wrong, I love Twice's other releases. Their bops. TT is my absolute favorite kpop song of 2016. It's just that I often had to listen to them at least twice ahah sorry to get hooked. Pity it's only a Japanese single (no performances in music shows). They look gorgeous as always, especially Sana, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and ofc Tzuyu. When Twice adds sports into their MV to make up for there being no ISAC this time around.

@HANDSOME SPACEMAN
It is sad. Industry's oversaturated with idols groups, so it's extremely competitive. You either make it to the top, or you fall in nugudom. As harsh as survival shows are, they at least provide a bit of hope for unknown groups. Yes, not everyone could pull a sudden move to popularity like EXID (sudden viral fancam) or Nu'est (survival show exposure), but it might give them something to work with. I hope there will be many groups that do well.

@Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ
Hellevator's a great song! Rap line surprised me. They're really good, wow. Vocals are nice too. I'm not familiar with each of the members though, oops. Heck, I haven't counted how many boys were in the MV. I'm sure I'll remember them quickly though. It's not like trying to remember 101 boys.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:27 am

speaking of stray kids
    i really loved hellevator

i can’t believe some of them are as young as they are.

the rap line is really amazing and it seems like all of them have talent in the dancing area.

it’s weird thinking they aren’t debuting together, they all sound so good together.

also two of them are australian???? hELL YEAH they representating my birth-home

here’s more info on the unit:
    so apparently, there is going to be a center like produce 101. except it’s going to be a group of centers. so the idols are going to be try to get to the center group.
    tbh i like how it’s a bunch of centers and not just one, i thought that was weird in p101.
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:51 am

For anyone who wanna know whos who in hellevator ur welcome

*OMG THAT MOMENT WHEN U THOUGHT U HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT ON COPY/PASTE BUT U HAD (no info) ON IT INSTEAD .ML BRB TO GET THE ACTYAL THINGF I WANTED TO POST AHH*

The first rapper is Changbin, (Main Rapper) (99 Liner)
      The one that looks like Inseong from Knk but also raps is Jisung. (Vocal, Rapper) (2000 Liner)
      The one that looks at Jisung at the end and is probably thinking "wth are u looking at" before looking at the sky is Chan/Chris. (Vocal, Rapper) (Messy hair) (97 Liner)
      The rapper with the deepest voice ever is Felix. (Rapper) (2000 Liner)
      The one that raps straight after Felix is Minho (Rapper) (98 Liner)
      The one that does the opening vocals which apparently reminds everyone of Love the way you Lie by Rihanna (which it doesnt) is Seungmin (Vocal) (2000 Liner)
      In the pre chorus the one that steals the second part of Seungmins opening bars is Woojin (Main Vocal) (97 Liner)
      The second rapper/The one who looks like Aris from Maze Runner is Hyunjin (Rapper) (2000 Liner) (SHARES THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME YAS MARCH 20TH LINER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
      And then there is Jeongin who doesnt seem to have any partS (Vocal) (01 Liner) (MAKNAE)

The potential members were suppost to be:
      Sukhwa (2000 liner), Gyehun (no info), JuNa (no info), Allen (99 Liner, American/Chinese) and Yao Chen (98 liner), but they havent been confirmed to be in Stray Kids? Jeongin didn't have any lines but was included in the mv, so maybe JYP are hiding them for now?

THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I AHD TO EDIT THIS CUZ I DIDNT REALISE I SAID BAD WORKS OOPS
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:10 am

@wonpil
Center group isn't going to be something like P101's A-ranked group, right? Since they were kind of the centers in their Pick Me (whatever season you choose) performance. I thought they'll also pick a center within the center group, but I could be wrong/misinformed there. The center of all centers, hah!

I really should stop comparing The Unit to P101; they're not even from the same broadcaster. //I say this, but I probably will still continue to do this, who am I kidding.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:22 pm

@freshcookies / / /
    well i mean you’d have to be considered a bit better than the other idols to be in the “center group”. and yes. so basically; it’s a fight to be in the center group but also a fight to be the center of the center group.
    lmaoooo

and no tbh it’s okay to make comparisons since they are actually a lot similar
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:13 pm

nu'est dropped ren's teaser and jr's teaser and i'm so shocked to know they both had the rooms i least expected. like. i thought jr's would be the grand, old styled one, possibly even the other rooms, but it turns out his room is the neon pink suggestive one like?? i thought that was gon' be minki's. otl and since jr's was the neon, i thought maybe the grand one would be minki's then but turns out his is the worn-out one? pledis be leaving me shookethd. i'm turning into baekho with these failed predictions lmao. /tb to p101/

i don't really have much to comment on either though since it's just bugi running in a church, waking up in the bedroom, standing before the church's altar just staring at the hanging cross. and minki's was of a girl just dancing next to a mirror, his eyes blindfolded, a road trip kinda? there weren't any lyrics or anything; kinda felt like a thriller movie teaser just without the speaking and screaming. i'm so hypEd - they're back in two days jdhkflgsjdf

@Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ - sounds like too many members for my tastes tbh. i'll definitely be listening to them although i'm not sure if i'll get into them- i mean, hellevator is bop as hell i'm really expecting good music from them. and they're all so talented?? i'll be rootin' for them from the back \o/
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me