Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Postby TerraByte » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:27 pm

karakurin03 wrote:
Yep, the designs are amazing. the way Ren's western officer outfit and Tsubaki's traditional Japanese clothing contrasts is awesome. And you'd expect their weapons to be swapped, with Tsu having the katana and Ren having the gun, but Suzunosuke didn't go with that. It's a really nice touch! Also, usually Len's hair would be up and Rin's down, but here it's the opposite. The design parallels are really cool, it's nice to see the designs were so well thought out.

And on the manga topic, I think it's more of a novel, with occasional manga panels here and there. Sadly, it's completely in Japanese, and there's no translation yet... :( I've salvaged what I could find out of the internet, so I've got a few of the manga panels saved.

I feel like you deserve to know this, so on the topic of the panels... The final drawing depicts that Tsubaki and Ren get a happy end! In the last panel they're depicted sitting together, with Tsubaki laying her head on Ren's shoulder. It seems that Tsubaki recovered from her brainwashing too, so all is good ^^ That end could be considered canon as well, since it was illustrated by Suzunosuke, the artist for the PVs in the series.

yeah, i thought that was so interesting too! you wouldn't really think something like that would look so good together, but it just does! xD i also wanna note the color contrast as well- tsubaki has a red an white scheme while ren has a blue and black scheme (their eyes are even colored to the palette!) the whole idea is really cool to me <3 (the rest of the crew have cool outfits too xD)

I might be able to translate some of it for you! :0 if you happen to have the complete screenshot series and stuff, feel free to pm it to me^^

and i'm so glad they get a happy end QwQ i always thought they'd get a bad end since everything in their lives in just so messed up.. and i hope to god it's canon xD if it's not, i'm determined to make it canon lmao!
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mipha » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Username: Girahimu
Nickname?: Ghira I guess, but call me whatever.
Country you live in: United Kingdom
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Gumi, but I also really like Luka!
Favorite Pairing: None.
Favorite Vocaloid Song: It changes like everyday, but I've always liked Slow Motion (by PinocchioP) and some of the darker toned ones.
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: Four or five years? Not sure really.
Other: n/a
intp // aquarius
signature a wip!
mipha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:42 pm

TerraByte wrote:yeah, i thought that was so interesting too! you wouldn't really think something like that would look so good together, but it just does! xD i also wanna note the color contrast as well- tsubaki has a red an white scheme while ren has a blue and black scheme (their eyes are even colored to the palette!) the whole idea is really cool to me <3 (the rest of the crew have cool outfits too xD)

I might be able to translate some of it for you! :0 if you happen to have the complete screenshot series and stuff, feel free to pm it to me^^

and i'm so glad they get a happy end QwQ i always thought they'd get a bad end since everything in their lives in just so messed up.. and i hope to god it's canon xD if it's not, i'm determined to make it canon lmao!

Ah, in that case I'll try and send a few of the panels!

And yeah... It's a good thing they get a good end. After all the stuff they've been through, Tsu and Ren really deserve happiness. Also, have you noticed that in the song, "chasing in a dream" they refer to eachother as "anata" which is, from what I know, usually used between husband/wife or used to express love? In other words, Tsubaren is as good as canon too. i think the word is also used in business but i dont think the context really fits that usage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1xx
ι really love vocaloιd, eѕpecιally
Rιn and Len!

oтнer ιnтereѕтѕ:
ѕplaтoon danganronpa мade ιn aвyѕѕ

ғeel ғree тo ѕend мe a тrade or pм!

pleaѕe clιcĸ!
Image Image ImageImage Image
karakurin03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:51 pm

karakurin03 wrote:Ah, in that case I'll try and send a few of the panels!

And yeah... It's a good thing they get a good end. After all the stuff they've been through, Tsu and Ren really deserve happiness. Also, have you noticed that in the song, "chasing in a dream" they refer to eachother as "anata" which is, from what I know, usually used between husband/wife or used to express love? In other words, Tsubaren is as good as canon too. i think the word is also used in business but i dont think the context really fits that usage

Sounds good! ^o^

you're really close! ^o^ "anata" means "you" in japanese (anata wa atsui desu = you are hot (though, using "anata" like that really isn't preferred^^;), but when a couple use "anata" when talking to each other, usually that means "dear". :) and yeah, i'm pretty sure tsubaren is pretty much 100% canon at this point xD
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:05 pm

TerraByte wrote:Sounds good! ^o^

you're really close! ^o^ "anata" means "you" in japanese (anata wa atsui desu = you are hot (though, using "anata" like that really isn't preferred^^;), but when a couple use "anata" when talking to each other, usually that means "dear". :) and yeah, i'm pretty sure tsubaren is pretty much 100% canon at this point xD

Ah, almost got it! ^^; Thanks for correcting me!
Tsubaren being canon is definitely a very good thing, i think we can all agree. Good thing Tsu made the move to kill Lily, cause Lily would have gotten in the way big time.
ι really love vocaloιd, eѕpecιally
Rιn and Len!

oтнer ιnтereѕтѕ:
ѕplaтoon danganronpa мade ιn aвyѕѕ

ғeel ғree тo ѕend мe a тrade or pм!

pleaѕe clιcĸ!
Image Image ImageImage Image
karakurin03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:42 am

karakurin03 wrote:Ah, almost got it! ^^; Thanks for correcting me!
Tsubaren being canon is definitely a very good thing, i think we can all agree. Good thing Tsu made the move to kill Lily, cause Lily would have gotten in the way big time.

You're welcome! ^o^
yes, definitely! it's seriously hinted in the songs too lol and oh yeah..! i almoat forgot about lily..! if tsubaki hadn't killed her then i guess there would be no tsubaren, and it'd still be liren xD
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:36 am

Haha I have no Idea what any of you are talking about but here I am anyway
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:57 am

Rin ;v; wrote:Haha I have no Idea what any of you are talking about but here I am anyway

xD it's called the karakuri project, and it's a string of songs that tell a story like most every vocaloid project xD
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jarra-Jen » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:05 am

ahhhh~~ anyone else see this year's nico nico chou party?? my gals flower and una looked so good!!! <3 c:
Jarra-Jen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:54 am

Jarra-Jen wrote:
    ahhhh~~ anyone else see this year's nico nico chou party?? my gals flower and una looked so good!!! <3 c:

I saw it! Well, one of the first reuploads on YT... I thought it was pretty good, even though the quality of the one I watched wasn't great... Maybe not my favourite one (that'd go to either 2013 or 2014, I can't decide...), but still enjoyable... I hope Una appears in future ones, too~

Picked up a couple more Vocamanga today, Volume 3 of Rin-Chan Now! and Volume 1 of Hachune Miku's Everyday Vocaloid Paradise. I picked them up from a local store, after ordering online, so it was fun when they asked for my name, then what I had ordered, because they've got long names (also, kinda obscure, and probably not the sort of thing they usually see, given the individual store itself doesn't sell manga in-store anymore). Not given either a read yet, but will in a bit, once I get nice and comfy~
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me