Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Postby TerraByte » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:I'm the same way, re. Hoarding MMD models! I just find nice looking ones, download, then not use them for ages until inspiration strikes... xD I think it's fine.

I'm really undecided whether to order some of the newer Vocaloid manga now, or wait until December when a couple more have released to get a bumper delivery of five books... First volumes of both Everyday VocaPara and Future Delivery should be out now/soon, so they'll be interesting to check out (along with the wrap-up to Rin-Chan Now and Bad End Night)

that exactly describes me lmao! xD
and i've decided to stick to online manga now, whether it's vocaloid or not... while i want to contribute to the authors and stuff, buying manga is so dang expensive QwQ
karakurin03 wrote:Aaagh, I downloaded mmd and have got everything working on it but this one Len model refuses to cooperate with me and accept his lighting. Rin, who's also in the stage, has her lighting working fine, but Len? Nonono he doesnt want it
sad times man, sad times

ah, i have mme problems too^^ i can't use the mirror floor effect, and that really makes everything all sucky x'D if you don't kind looking into mme effects, why not try G_Shader? there's a lot to choose from!^^
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:10 pm

If it weren’t for supporting English versions, I’d probably reload the manga online... But I wanna contribute to showing that there’s an audience for the manga (which is why I’m picking up the other Ontama series, even though I didn’t care for Mikubon)! Plus, it’s neat seeing a shelf go from empty to slowly filling up with books I’d never think would get a translation (plus, seeing ~Vocaloid~ stuff in local stores!)

On the MMD thing, in the model drop down box, have you made sure that the Camera one is selected? I was playing in the program earlier, and noted that when I had a model “selected” in that box, that model’s lighting looked a bit off, and changing the focus to another model/the Camera one would sort it out.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:If it weren’t for supporting English versions, I’d probably reload the manga online... But I wanna contribute to showing that there’s an audience for the manga (which is why I’m picking up the other Ontama series, even though I didn’t care for Mikubon)! Plus, it’s neat seeing a shelf go from empty to slowly filling up with books I’d never think would get a translation (plus, seeing ~Vocaloid~ stuff in local stores!)

On the MMD thing, in the model drop down box, have you made sure that the Camera one is selected? I was playing in the program earlier, and noted that when I had a model “selected” in that box, that model’s lighting looked a bit off, and changing the focus to another model/the Camera one would sort it out.

ahh, i wish i had the mindset you did..! Q3Q the price still nips at me though, which is the sad part x'D
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Ah, I haven't tried that out yet. Thanks for the suggestion on the camera thingy, I'll make sure to check that out soon.

On a different topic, has anybody else noticed that yunosuke just dropped a new song? i am absolutely addicted to it ;u;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1xx
ι really love vocaloιd, eѕpecιally
Rιn and Len!

oтнer ιnтereѕтѕ:
ѕplaтoon danganronpa мade ιn aвyѕѕ

ғeel ғree тo ѕend мe a тrade or pм!

pleaѕe clιcĸ!
Image Image ImageImage Image
karakurin03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:10 pm

karakurin03 wrote:On a different topic, has anybody else noticed that yunosuke just dropped a new song? i am absolutely addicted to it ;u;

are you talking about "BREAK IT"?^^ i like the song, but it's not really my style^^; the lyrics are something i ccan somewhat relate to though xD
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:04 pm

TerraByte wrote:
karakurin03 wrote:On a different topic, has anybody else noticed that yunosuke just dropped a new song? i am absolutely addicted to it ;u;

are you talking about "BREAK IT"?^^ i like the song, but it's not really my style^^; the lyrics are something i ccan somewhat relate to though xD

Ah, no, I'm talking about Black or White! It was released only a day ago and I've had it on repeat ever since. I even pre-ordered the album it's gonna be on haha
Rιn and Len!

oтнer ιnтereѕтѕ:

pleaѕe clιcĸ!
karakurin03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:22 pm

karakurin03 wrote:Ah, no, I'm talking about Black or White! It was released only a day ago and I've had it on repeat ever since. I even pre-ordered the album it's gonna be on haha

ohh, i really like the chorus for that song! ^o^ probably worth preordering, but i'm broke as hell QwQ (the song i have on repeat right now is Re:Birth, and i just realized your avatar is from that song xDDD)
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:35 pm

TerraByte wrote:ohh, i really like the chorus for that song! ^o^ probably worth preordering, but i'm broke as hell QwQ (the song i have on repeat right now is Re:Birth, and i just realized your avatar is from that song xDDD)

:O you like the karakuri series?!?! I'm really, REALLY enthusiastic about it. the story, the songs, the characters, every aspect of the series... I live and breath it. (Especially Tsubaki, I honestly love her to death)
You wouldn't believe the amount of time I've put into analyzing the story, searching for art, and trying to find pictures from the novel/manga adaptation. I think I might have an obsession...
Rιn and Len!

oтнer ιnтereѕтѕ:

pleaѕe clιcĸ!
karakurin03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:43 pm

karakurin03 wrote::O you like the karakuri series?!?! I'm really, REALLY enthusiastic about it. the story, the songs, the characters, every aspect of the series... I live and breath it. (Especially Tsubaki, I honestly love her to death)
You wouldn't believe the amount of time I've put into analyzing the story, searching for art, and trying to find pictures from the novel/manga adaptation. I think I might have an obsession...

hell yeah i do!! ^o^ i absolutely love the stories and sounds of each of the songs, as a lot of them make you think and feel for the charries :'3 (Tsubaki's outfit is simply gorgeous..! i like what they did to her hair probably the most though xD i thought it was really clever how they used her little hair ribbon thing as more of a hair tie, and i think it fits just perfectly with the rest of her outfit <3)
also, they have a manga adaptation of the series?? (I don't blame you for having an obsession, honestly xD)
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:58 pm

TerraByte wrote:hell yeah i do!! ^o^ i absolutely love the stories and sounds of each of the songs, as a lot of them make you think and feel for the charries :'3 (Tsubaki's outfit is simply gorgeous..! i like what they did to her hair probably the most though xD i thought it was really clever how they used her little hair ribbon thing as more of a hair tie, and i think it fits just perfectly with the rest of her outfit <3)
also, they have a manga adaptation of the series?? (I don't blame you for having an obsession, honestly xD)

Yep, the designs are amazing. the way Ren's western officer outfit and Tsubaki's traditional Japanese clothing contrasts is awesome. And you'd expect their weapons to be swapped, with Tsu having the katana and Ren having the gun, but Suzunosuke didn't go with that. It's a really nice touch! Also, usually Len's hair would be up and Rin's down, but here it's the opposite. The design parallels are really cool, it's nice to see the designs were so well thought out.

And on the manga topic, I think it's more of a novel, with occasional manga panels here and there. Sadly, it's completely in Japanese, and there's no translation yet... :( I've salvaged what I could find out of the internet, so I've got a few of the manga panels saved.

I feel like you deserve to know this, so on the topic of the panels... The final drawing depicts that Tsubaki and Ren get a happy end! In the last panel they're depicted sitting together, with Tsubaki laying her head on Ren's shoulder. It seems that Tsubaki recovered from her brainwashing too, so all is good ^^ That end could be considered canon as well, since it was illustrated by Suzunosuke, the artist for the PVs in the series.
Rιn and Len!

oтнer ιnтereѕтѕ:

pleaѕe clιcĸ!
karakurin03

My pets
My items