★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

★ cac fanclub ★

Postby requiem, » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:54 am

@clan festivals/events
        i was thinking of making 'the festival of falling leaves' a thing in mapleclan. it would start in the beginning of leaf-fall and end when all the leaves have fallen from the maple trees. there would be competitions between apprentices and warriors and on the last day there would be a 'spirit gathering'. basically, all cats, except two warriors in charge of protecting the clan, would go sleep at night on the blazing maple's branches (instead of their dens) and speak with a starclan cat in a dream. each cat will speak to someone different, and it's a great opportunity for cats to see their lost loved ones.
quit cs.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby obsceneSymphony » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:25 am

The shorebird migration is essentially a sort of holiday for MudClan. There's feasting, fun, showing off, and many warriors who've been waiting for the chance being made. A bounty StarClan gave them the skills and guidance to claim!
Back at CS again!
♥: food animal medicine, access to care, welfare, ecology, bugs, lifting
MHA, DC, RvB, Homestuck, Discworld, Area X, Star Trek
Eve \ adult \ she or he \ DVM student

ImageImage Image
obsceneSymphony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:34 am

@clan events: Forestclan takes all apprentices about to have assessments to the Moonpool to speak with their ancestors (currently Minkstar, Dawnstorm, and Grayfur). They're given a little advice and usually a confidence boost. In addition, after a clanmate dies, something that only came up recently, the clan holds a burial at the river, which is a major landmark and celebrate the life of the recently-deceased. Eventually, I'm thinking that they might come to celebrate the passing of seasons because more an more cats will have been in the clan for an increasing number of seasons, which is something to celebrate.

@everyone: How does Starclan communicate with your clans? In Forestclan, only the medicine cats and the leader can get a visit from a Starclan cat in a dream or sense their spirit in the living world while everyone else has to go to the Moonpool to speak with them. However, there are exceptions for cats unusually sensitive to spirits, a rare occurrence which usually means that they will be pushed to medicine cat duties or, if they are unwilling, then be an ambassador of sorts.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:35 am

May I also ask for someone to read over my latest post?
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:50 am

@Simonpet
    In Gustclan it's largely up to the individual Starclan cat? Most cats could theoretically access Starclan directly, but most of the time it either needs some sort of deep spiritual connection (such as by being Leader or Med Cat), some physical connection (going to the moonpool) or a deep emotional connection to a specific Starclan cat.
    The individual Starclan cats are responsible for responding to anything, so if Gustclan at some point only had very lazy or very shy Starclan cats, there'd be no communication at all... Although that's not too different to the current situation with only one Starclan cat, who was a kit when she died. Some living cats will also have a higher natural affinity for it, but that's not normally such a big deal as any of the other three connection-based factors, and definitely not as big a deal as the Starclan cat's actions.
    Similar system for Dark Forest cats, except generally Dark Forest cats are more willing to interact. I mean, the clan cats are social animals with a lot of enemies, it wouldn't be hard to make the Dark Forest down-right torturous to them. If they can escape it for just a few minutes they definitely would go for it. I kind of want it to be a folklore thing that most nightmares are actually caused by Dark Forest cats trying to escape, now that I've just thought of that. That also gives a motive for Dark Forest to interfere, as they'd be able to interact with more cats if they follow their code, and so escape the Dark Forest more regularly and for longer.

I really should get on with writing my next post... Might wait until I'm actually in my uni accommodation now though (which is a scary thought due to how soon that will be, on Sunday afternoon).
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:23 am

@Dino: I like how you start off with Oakfeather and how Darkheart seizes the opportunity to stay in the clan. I also like how Robinstorm is clearly shaken by Fritillarystar's sentence of death to the traitor and is going to try and prove her wrong. Finally, I like how Fritillarystar has definitely gotten colder throughout your posts. She clearly cares for her clan (which is shown by her trying to find the murderer of Ternpaw) but has lost her empathy for others, which makes for an interesting mindset.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ cac fanclub ★

Postby requiem, » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:28 am

any thoughts or feedback on my latest post?
      also, what do you guys think of mapleclan's new coding? c:
quit cs.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ cac fanclub ★

Postby requiem, » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:23 am

quit cs.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:58 am

@Purrfect

I loved your newest post! Poor cats though, Littlestep is honestly horrendous. I've been reading your posts for some time now and am really curious about how it turns out!

On a similar note, I finally finished my post! I was really worried about missing deimos's replies. XD
What do you guys think of it? I gave more Moonshadow and Freckleface romance in it.
Brambleburr is the total shipper. XD
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:09 am

Since we didn't have our gathering last week, I'm still going to have the season change from leaf-fall to leaf-bare,
that way our cycle isn't completely messed up.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me