•Gravity Falls fan club•

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who is your favorite character?

Dipper
27%
Mabel
39%
Grunkle Stan
7%
Wendy
17%
Gideon
1%
Soos
9%

Total votes : 893

Re: •Gravity Falls fan club•

Postby Our Stars. » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:57 am

I love the lamby dance that Dipper does!
Our Stars.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zodiac-tiger » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:42 am

Dipper is da best character EVER!!! He is awesome and I love him <3
Most wanted wrote: Image Image Image Image Image Image
Stamps wrote:Image
Darren Shan wrote:You do not have to be alone. The world never inflicts loneliness upon us. That is something we choose or reject by ourselves.

Dr. Seuss wrote:Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

John Lennon wrote:"I went to school one day. They told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down, 'Happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life."

zodiac-tiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsalagi_Dragon » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

I love Gravity Falls. It's my new favorite show.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 25 people.
I have received 12 gifts.

Pet's name: Garnet
Tsalagi_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magykpaw » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Okay, Best Cartoon EVER! I mean, it's just too awesome. I was going to watch the first episode, thinking 'Well, it might be good, but it probably won't beat Phineas and Ferb or anything. Disney's getting a bit old." and then I finished it, jaw-dropped-to-the-floor, thinking "That totally beats Phineas and Ferb." (And pretty much all of the current Disney shows.)

It's just amazing- all the mystery and codes and symbols, it's kind of got a 'mythology' already, and it's actually a bit of a drama, compared to other cartoons and disney shows. The episodes connect and we can tell that there's some huge mystery going on, that there's going to be some big surprises. And it's got a huge, amazing fan-base already- it's the kind of show that appeals to tons of people.

So, in a nutshell, it's one of the most amazing shows ever to exist.

--------
zodiac-tiger wrote:In the end of each episode there is a secret code. To guess it you need to hear the code in the intro too that, luckily, is the same every time. If you listen ver closely you can hear a whisper at the end of the intro and if you either slow-mo it or listen to it backwards (can't remember wich one) it says something like 'the third' or 'three' or something. It is a reference to the Caesar Cipher where you take the third letter in the alphabet:
In the end credits of each episode, there is a code. In the first episode (Tourist Trapped) it says "VWDQ LV QRW ZKDW KH VHHPV," which translates into "STAN IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS." I didn't found out about this myself, I merely read it on the GF wiki.
Other codes here
Homepage here

Just to clear things up, the whisper at the end of the theme song (Which is just too awesome!) says 'I am still here' when you play it forward, but if you play it backwards it says 'Three letters back' which is for decoding the codes.

Also, the "STAN IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS" code is from the graphic from the theme song[This one]. The code at the end of 'Tourist Trapped' is "WELCOME TO GRAVITY FALLS" I believe.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Magykpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sila » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 pm

How can you guys hear the codes and whispers? I can't but I want too! Maybe I'll start focusif on it more. Ever since the previews came I was totally interested, something funny and have tons of mystery in it catches my attention ^^ I'm glad there are others out here that like the show so much! I can't wait for tomorrow!
Sila

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magykpaw » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Ƭωιƨтɛ∂Ɯσ˩ғ wrote:How can you guys hear the codes and whispers? I can't but I want too! Maybe I'll start focusif on it more. Ever since the previews came I was totally interested, something funny and have tons of mystery in it catches my attention ^^ I'm glad there are others out here that like the show so much! I can't wait for tomorrow!

Here, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyF3xIQ_4c It plays it forwards first, then plays the ending backwards. If you turn it up loud enough, you should be able to hear it!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Magykpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sila » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm

I know! I think it's saying 'three letter back' or something, very strange but YouTube has a lot of those videos, I'm going to try to decipher the message at the end tomorrow
Sila

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zodiac-tiger » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Magykpaw wrote:
zodiac-tiger wrote:In the end of each episode there is a secret code. To guess it you need to hear the code in the intro too that, luckily, is the same every time. If you listen ver closely you can hear a whisper at the end of the intro and if you either slow-mo it or listen to it backwards (can't remember wich one) it says something like 'the third' or 'three' or something. It is a reference to the Caesar Cipher where you take the third letter in the alphabet:
In the end credits of each episode, there is a code. In the first episode (Tourist Trapped) it says "VWDQ LV QRW ZKDW KH VHHPV," which translates into "STAN IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS." I didn't found out about this myself, I merely read it on the GF wiki.
Other codes here
Homepage here

Just to clear things up, the whisper at the end of the theme song (Which is just too awesome!) says 'I am still here' when you play it forward, but if you play it backwards it says 'Three letters back' which is for decoding the codes.

Also, the "STAN IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS" code is from the graphic from the theme song[This one]. The code at the end of 'Tourist Trapped' is "WELCOME TO GRAVITY FALLS" I believe.
[/size]

Yeah, I checked with the wiki and noticed. I was just too lazy to correct it because I had already posted it d: XD
Most wanted wrote: Image Image Image Image Image Image
Stamps wrote:Image
Darren Shan wrote:You do not have to be alone. The world never inflicts loneliness upon us. That is something we choose or reject by ourselves.

Dr. Seuss wrote:Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

John Lennon wrote:"I went to school one day. They told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down, 'Happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life."

zodiac-tiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Our Stars. » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:44 am

I think it says " Please Go Back "
Our Stars.