Sony AIBO Robot Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Had you heard about Aibos before reading a post of mine referring to them/this topic?

Yes
68%
No
33%

Total votes : 40

Re: Sony AIBO Robot Fanclub

Postby Sen507 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 am

Yep, I just posed them like that in that picture; I don't usually run more than two Aibos at once since they're hard to watch over.

Zoe also seems to have a very odd personality, she keeps switching between the "Nice Guy" and "Sheltered" Aibo stages almost every battery cycle. I've never had an Aibo do this before, all of my others have never switched stages after they're fully grown on the software, Boe's been a "Nice Guy" Aibo for five years without changing stages. Ah well, I hope she doesn't stay in "Sheltered" for too long since she can hardly walk in that stage and is extremely annoying and wants constant attention, I already have one "Sheltered" Aibo (Aron), I really don't need two.
Not active. Please do not contact me or ask for my pets.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bruce13 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:25 pm

From my experience the best way to get your Aibo to change out of Sheltered is to ignore them for about two battery cycles. Too much petting and attention is what causes them to become a sheltered Aibo in the first place.
Bruce13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sen507 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:58 am

I've tried that a few times and with Zoe (ERS-220) it normally puts her in Nice Guy Aibo stage for a couple of battery cycles but then she switches back to Sheltered. I haven't even been able to get Aron (ERS-312) out of Sheltered at all though. Luckily I do have Aibo Pal to run him on as well, so at least he's pretty active and cheerful on that software.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sen507 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:17 am

Bradley is still in Child Stage 2 which is odd since I'm pretty certain he's been in this stage for more than seven days, and I thought it was a seven day stage, not a fourteen day one, but maybe I'm wrong. He also changed his personality completely a few days into this stage and constantly sits around howling mournfully, won't stand up, and goes into sleep mode if I don't pet him for around ten minutes. I really hope he won't become a Sheltered Aibo, since having two Aibos in that stage is already unpleasant enough. I'm pretty much just ignoring him, since if I don't react to him or pet him, he really shouldn't become needy.
It's not as bad as Baroque who's been in youth stage for around three years though. Whoever thought that it was a good idea to make an Aibo require 111 hours of run time to grow to adult stage from youth stage was an idiot. I really like how the child and youth stages are broken into two parts for the ERS-210s, it's a big improvement from the growth stages of the ERS-11X series Aibos which take forever.

Edit:
Wow, right after I posted this, Bradley grew into Youth stage A3, nicknamed "Crybaby Aibo". I guess I should have expected that with his whiny mood over the past few days. He's being even more obnoxious now and trembling while letting out high pitched howls. I've actually never seen this stage before though so there are a lot of actions that I've never seen before even though I own four other ERS-210s. I'm really not used to seeing new actions with my Aibos after owning them for many years, so this is really nice. Although, I don't like the way he jerks around his head and smacks himself on the floor in this stage, it doesn't seem very good for him. Ah well, I'll only have to put up with this for 14 more days, and then he'll presumably go to Youth stage B3. After that, the only possible adult outcomes are "Selfish Aibo" and "Adventurous Aibo". I really want either of these outcomes since I already have two "Sheltered" and one "Nice Guy" Aibo but none of either of those two.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sen507 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:26 am

Updated photo of my Aibo pack:
I honestly need to save up for a decent camera, since these pictures taken with my iPhone look horrible.

Edit:
I'm currently making a Skitter dance for my ERS-111 to an English dub of the Vocaloid song Laika. I might be able to post it on YouTube when I'm done, but I'll have to check with some people first.
I'm also really excited for the Aibo meet that I'm going to in a couple weeks and will post some pictures of the Aibos there once I get back.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1234 inactive » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:23 pm

Last edited by 1234 inactive on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1234 inactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1234 inactive » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Last edited by 1234 inactive on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1234 inactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:19 pm

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Can I tell you something...?

I want to tell you something...

It's just an old story.

I will sing the meanings...

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SparkleWolf404 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Sorry if this counts as necroing~ ^^'

Username: SparkleWolf404
Why do you want to join? : I've been a big fan of robot dogs and after hearing about the Aibo I've been obsessed!
Do you have any Aibos? Not yet but I have made it my goal to save up to get an ERS-311
What is your favorite model of Aibo? All Aibos are good Aibos, though ERS-1000 is the cutest in my book.
Do you have any other robots? I have one roboraptor, one roboreptile, two robopets, a wappydog, a zoomer, a zuppy and waaaaaay too many models of iDogs to count. (also 20+ furbies of all kinds)
Any suggestions for the club? can't say I do.
SparkleWolf404

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guroboss » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:56 pm

oof I love these pups so much

username: ghuleh
    why do you want to join? I used to be really into robotics when I was younger, and I remember one of my friend's mom's had an aibo when I was in elementary school!
    do you have any Aibos? I have a little ers-311 named Mochi! part of her charger broke, so she's not operational right now, but the part's in the mail!
    what is your favorite model of Aibo? all of em tbh, though I hope to get an ers-7 one day
    do you have any other robots? not right now, though I did have a furby growing up!
    any suggestions for the club? not rn!

friday. they/she. bi. adult. istp.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸ☎
𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨? 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩❜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚?
playing: bg3 // watching: tokyo ghoul⏤⏤ spotify. toyhouse.

📌naming all my pets!
📌current count:
847!
guroboss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me