Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalon Fanclub

Postby Gladis » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:07 pm

@La Volpe - Aaah good luck finding an OOC breeding! Your kals are so pretty
    @Checkinder - What a beautiful bab! I'm definitely checking that readopt out c;
    @shibeboi - Yo that kal is gorgeous! I'm glad you found an offer for them ;w;
    @Peppermint Mist - Good luck on all of that. :0 Your kals are gorgeous, I would def offer some relationships if I wasn't so busy atm. But keep your eyes peeled I might hit you up soon with some kalon relationships ; )
    @Inkdragon - Goodluck getting a growth on that stunning kit! Also LOVE that kalon storage! I'm really happy to see that Sutoro is being treated well <3
    @mackstarr - Pea is an absolute angel, I hope they get grown soon. Gorgeous art btw!!
    @Lyrics - Good luck on trades! <3

Looking for a legendary breeding!
    I have an autopass item that I'd like to use in an OOC leg breeding!Any of my kals are open (Except for Lijia, Victoria, & kits ofc. Chi is tentatively open) All I ask is for first picks c': You may have 2nd & 3rd picks if you'd like though! I can also possibly provide some extra breeding items that can be purchased from the lunar event shop. I'm also off breeding cooldown ^^ I will be responding to everyone, though replies may be a bit slow (If I haven't responded within 2 days, please send me the PM again!)

Whew I didn't expect so many offers! I will be closing offers for now to consider, I will be responding to everyone asap <3 Thank you everyone :3c
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:15 pm

nevermind

@gladis - shoot just missed it !! hope u find the perfect pair
    @la volpe - u have wonderful kals omg ,, i may need to pm u if i have any kals that fit
    @check - trying out !!
    @shibe - shoot wish i could've offered. dream babe! glad u find a fitting trade tho
    @pepper - bless ur style tbh + i hope u find a good kal to breed w urs!
Last edited by ♡Chocolate♡ on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:31 pm

replies:

@chocolate- good luck getting a breeding
@ gladis- i hope you got an offer you liked
@ la volpe- i'd offer if i wasn't looking for a breeding slot already

Hi all! A quick post!

First I got a new Kalon in a readopt, this is Welles!

I also got some super adorable art!

ImageImage
by SmolMuttt

by MelonBreeze

also made these for them!

ImageImage

and lastly I have two kals for trade! This has been a long time coming for one of them and the other one I just don't have ideas for

ImageImage

I'm on cooldown rn though so if you wanna discuss this and then do a different trade in the meantime please feel free

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Quick Trade!!
I have:
<3 avroline by alesana

2 uncommon fur items + 2 standard shine items

I'm willing to offer all for any one of these:
Just one general uncommon edit
or just one uncommon ear edit item
or one glow item.

That's all!

@viixen - hello welles! congrats on the kiddo.
@chocolate - gl with breeding offers!!
@gladis - ah I'm glad to see you so lucky with offers. gl!!
@la volpe - i'm way off cooldown but have no kals i'm looking to offer sadly
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:40 pm

i n t r o d u c t i o n s
Have I told you all how much I love Sixbane? Six grew Gypsum for me today and I can't possibly be happier with the result. ; o ; I might do a couple doodles of this boy later, so be on the lookout for those if I have the time!

b r e e d i n g
I am very hesitantly throwing out a line for potential breeding offers on my kals. Design and edits both matter to me, particularly ear edits if possible.
Aerodyne, Emory, and Genji are not open for offers. The rest are pretty much fair game. I apologize in advance if I'm a tad picky ; w ; I am currently off cooldown.

t r a d i n g
When the event is closer to being over and the bank is updated, I'll be looking to get an uncommon edit. I have a couple common hair edits, a fur edit, and a backmane edit already that I'm willing to part with.

r e p l i e s

@Gladis - It looks like you got that legendary breeding offer! Congratulations! You absolutely have to show us all the end results of the breeding! <333
@♡Chocolate♡ - Anne is absolutely gorgeous, the shades of oranges in her design pairs well with the softness of her hair and her shine! I hope you find a kit picker and a breeding! Like I said for Gladis, you must show us all the kits!
@viixen - Congratulations on Welles! I love the contrast of the yellow, and how the reds mix so well with the deep maroon. What a stunning kal :0 Speaking of pretty things, all of that art is so nice! Ah how lucky <3 Good luck with trades as well! Both of those babes have cute hair! I especially love the pop of colors on the bottom one.
@master of spaz - Pft it looks like we're heading towards that same path in looking for ear edits. they're the best edits good luck in your search!

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub

Postby *stars* » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:04 pm

i don't have a lot of time so here's a real quick post. I am looking for breeding offers on all of my kals except
for miles, and the kids of course. Edits don't matter at all to me. At the moment, whether it's ooc or ic does
not matter to me and i'm really just looking for designs that match well (because i'm terrible at doing that)
I am usually not successful when it comes to getting offers, but my kalons are here so feel free to pm me (:

i am also looking to get some growths done, i can pay in c$, these are the two kits:
ImageImage

@shibeboi - i'm glad you found a nice breeding for that gorgeous boy, he is lovely.
@Checkinder - ooh if i have the time i'll totally gonna check out that readoption
@♡Chocolate♡ - i hope you find an ooc breeding for anne, she is a total stunner.
@viixen - congrats on getting that nice new kal, that art is also really really nice.
@katzuvo - i honestly adore gypsum, sixbane did such a great job with the growth.
@sandydragon - ahh i almost tried out for that kal, pandora is such a pretty kalon.
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Introduction!
I don't exactly have a good kalon yet, but I have a Unlimited Uncommon MYO that I'm looking for someone good at designing kalons to do! I can pay in DA points and C$ if needed, and the designer must know how to do clean drawing because this is my first kalon and I want to see it as a master piece and the best win ever!

PM if you're interested in helping me out, but I may need to see examples first. To make sure I'm paying for good art! (Also, I may request some items on them..)

Replies
@sandydragon oh! you got such a lucky catch with that Kalon, they're absolutely gorgeous! I may do art for them if that's okay .o.
@katzuvo oh my gosh! What a handsome boy he is! Absolutely gorgeous indeed! Lucky you are!
@master of spaz woah! That art is gorgeous, sadly I'm not trading because of the fact I don't have much at the moment! But your kalon is gorgeous!
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montrovy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Breeding

At the moment Im looking for ooc breedings for my two kals Ande and Jax and would love for people to pm me offers, Im really looking for kals that have similar colour schemes though that isnt necessary! Also Ive never done any breedings before so this is a new process for me Sorry

Replies

@ Lavernius Tucker: wish you luck in finding someone to help out with your myo!
@ sandydragon: Ah! I was going to enter for that kal but ended up forgetting! But they seem to have gone to a good home, and I agree, theyre super pretty
@ *stars*: Those kits are adorable! I hope you manage to find someone to grow them!

montro || he/him || adult
xxxxbut i stay silly :3
montrovy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:12 pm

@JordyShortys;; I love Jax he's so cool lol but I'm on cooldown for a while! good luck with offers!
@Lavernius Tucker;; my design commissions are open! I only take USD, but my prices are on my DA linked in my sig if you're interested!
@*stars*;; good luck getting breeding offers! I would take a look if I wasn't on cooldown for a while! good luck getting your kits grown as well! that blue/white one is one of my favorite designs!

Streaming!
I'm honestly dead right now, but I wanna get some lines done for this custom commission, and maybe one of my own MYOs.

https://join.me/coyotevvaquero

Please come keep my company, I'm sorry it's so late. TT
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novalien » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:39 pm

sandydragon Omg she's so pretty! I really love those accessories <3 Congrats!
*stars* Gl getting growths!
Lavernius Tucker Gl getting artists! And getting your first myo made is always so exciting ovo
JordyShortys Gl getting breeding offers!
high noon I hope you have/had fun with the stream <3

Novalien wrote:Quick introductions post! And ooc breeding search~
ArtGirl made my UC MYO recently, and heck I owe them my soul for making him as well as dealing with my pickiness <333
Here's Athalos! I don't have too much on him besides him being some kind of warrior feared by many because of his "demon eye", but idk relationships would be great! Send me those Pms~

He's also open to OOC breeding! Design over edits, although I would love it if your kals edits were similar so it can autopass~

Tyy for reading you guys <3 Have an awesome week!
Hello ! Very rarely active on CS.
Hope you'll have an awesome day ! <3
Novalien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me