Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Azphen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Krolia wrote:
Coran wrote:
    I hope they give quite a few characters more development, tbh. Even some of the characters that have been around since the beginning of the show seem to be a bit neglected in the character development aspect, but I can understand it being hard to juggle so many characters at once when you only have 22 minutes or so for an episode. Things started to get really fast-paced so the show has focused more on the plot itself lately. Technically you can still do both at the same time, but its harder than it sounds!

I agree, the show does need a bit more character development. I'd like to see some more Hunk and Lance in this upcoming season. Lance has gotten a lot of screen time in season 5, but I kinda feel like it wasn't all that.. I dunno.. maybe productive is the word? I sure am seeing more of the leader side of Lance, but i'm not exactly satisfied with the direction that the season went in. It is a lot harder than I think, i'm sure. Not anyone can just throw together a story like this one. I definitely want some more Matt and Keith in season 6 as well. Those two didn't get a whole lot of screen time in the last season. There's a lot that us fans want to see out of the upcoming seasons, and I am extremely excited for what is to come!

Agreed! Poor Hunk only got a tiny, out-of-the-spotlight arc in S1, then was neglected ever since. Of course besides for when he's used for food/fat jokes, but that... explains itself. Ugh. But Hunk getting, what, 7 lines in Season 5? Inexcusable. Luckily, the show-runners have mentioned that he has some good content coming up (we can only hope they were telling the truth).
    Some things have really gone downhill after Season 2, but it's understandable due to the fact that since the producers didn't allow Shiro to "exit left stage", meaning a lot of plotlines had to be scrapped/rushed. Lance's screentime, while seeming to be unproductive, is actually quite the opposite! It's setting a lot of things up along with getting the viewers adjusted to him being put in the spotlight. Like Season 4, Season 5's main goal is to get through plot and set up future plot points.
    Also, the show-runners said that if a certain character is gone for an extended amount of time (such as Keith), they've got a biigg arc coming up! Matt, when you take in the facts that he's a side character and has only been around for about 10½ episodes, has actually gotten quite a bit of screentime. The Holt family arc seems to be done, and while I do love his character, personally I think it'd be best if he mostly took on the kind of role he did in 04x06. This would allow the main characters to get better development and help the show "re-focus", if that makes sense.
    Regardless of what happens, I can't wait for the new season! We've been getting a lot of good, promising content, with a storyboard artist saying that Season 6 will make everyone cry and break us. Something tells me, especially after such an intimidating post by someone who works on the show, that we're in for a wild ride.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Wed May 02, 2018 4:35 am

Krolia wrote:
Coran wrote:
    I hope they give quite a few characters more development, tbh. Even some of the characters that have been around since the beginning of the show seem to be a bit neglected in the character development aspect, but I can understand it being hard to juggle so many characters at once when you only have 22 minutes or so for an episode. Things started to get really fast-paced so the show has focused more on the plot itself lately. Technically you can still do both at the same time, but its harder than it sounds!

I agree, the show does need a bit more character development. I'd like to see some more Hunk and Lance in this upcoming season. Lance has gotten a lot of screen time in season 5, but I kinda feel like it wasn't all that.. I dunno.. maybe productive is the word? I sure am seeing more of the leader side of Lance, but i'm not exactly satisfied with the direction that the season went in. It is a lot harder than I think, i'm sure. Not anyone can just throw together a story like this one. I definitely want some more Matt and Keith in season 6 as well. Those two didn't get a whole lot of screen time in the last season. There's a lot that us fans want to see out of the upcoming seasons, and I am extremely excited for what is to come!

Aaaannnd, I agree with both of you.

I loved seeing Lance's character development in the show and I also feel like he could use more, Season 5 made me like Lance A LOT more than I did before because I didn't really care for him at first because he seemed like just the goofball and he reminded me a lot of myself which caused me to be slightly annoyed with him. Don't get me wrong, he still reminds me of me but now I'm more happy about it rather than annoyed.

I wanted to talk about Shallurance, does anyone else see that happening?
Because at first that was the last thing I wanted becoming canon but after re-watching season 5, I've warmed up to the concept and can definitely see it happening. Plance will always be in me heart

EDIT:
Erm...This forum looks a little dead now... x silently waits for the next season so it will come back alive x
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sat May 12, 2018 12:31 am

I had a dream that the Season 6 trailer came out... now I'm disappointed lmao

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:38 pm

sharpshooter wrote:

Oh man I hate when that happens. I dreamed there was more of a series I really like once.... ahhh

Anyway.
Me and a friend are working on an AU and I wanted to know how y’all might feel about FtM trans Hunk?
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sun May 13, 2018 5:13 am

plus ultra wrote:
sharpshooter wrote:

Oh man I hate when that happens. I dreamed there was more of a series I really like once.... ahhh

Anyway.
Me and a friend are working on an AU and I wanted to know how y’all might feel about FtM trans Hunk?

I think FtM Hunk is awesome! Sadly, there's not a lot of trans Hunk content out there to find, but that makes the idea even better (in my opinion). Would you mind introducing me to the AU once it's finished? I'd love to see it <3

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Sun May 13, 2018 6:31 am

sharpshooter wrote:

I also had a dream about Voltron season 6. This is what I remember of it.

Keith is back in the gang and once again flys the red lion. However that leaves Lance with no lion (because he is no longer bounded with blue) leaves the team and heads to earth. But once he returns home he realizes that it is no longer the same. His family is no longer there.

And that’s all I remember of the dream ;)
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selshouse » Sun May 13, 2018 9:13 am

Are you up to date || yup!
Favorite Character || pidge
Favorite Paladin || pidge
Favorite Lion || yellow or green
Your Ships || klance ;)
Other || i love voltron with all my heArt

sel | she/her | mostly inactive

@selshouse on all social media

selshouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sun May 13, 2018 1:56 pm

suntowne wrote:Are you up to date || yup!
Favorite Character || pidge
Favorite Paladin || pidge
Favorite Lion || yellow or green
Your Ships || klance ;)
Other || i love voltron with all my heArt

Welcome to the club, suntowne!! I'm a klance shipper too, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. ^^

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Sun May 13, 2018 2:43 pm

I'm very curious about this AU!! I love trans headcanons :>

I plan on making an AU myself, but focused on the Alteans instead. I might even focus on the old paladins... there isn't as much content for them D: I lowkey want more fanfics on them and their strong friendships.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:28 pm

I’m glad you’re interested! So far it’s like this:

-small oceanside town, very Ghibli-esque
-the group, made up of the paladins and some additional characters, are all LGBTQA
-they renovate the many abandoned houses around town
-not sure if it’ll be Lance or Keith as main character yet
-most townspeople see the group as a “club for those people.” aka they aren’t well accepted
-it’s basically a cute normal-life AU plus LGBTQ+ aspect
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me