── '✧ // ( ❝bts army ❞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who is your bias? [ two options, it's hard to pick ]

Jin [ Kim Seokjin ]
8%
Suga [ Min Yoongi ]
20%
J-Hope [ Jung Hoseok ]
10%
Rap Monster [ Kim Namjoon ]
13%
Jimin [ Park Jimin ]
14%
V [ Kim Tae-Hyung ]
19%
Jungkook [ Jeon Jungkook ]
16%

Total votes : 1597

Re: ♛ Bangtan Boys Army '' 방탄소년단 ''

Postby chilombo » Thu May 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Jɪɴʜᴇᴜɴɢ wrote:I swear, if I watch the MV for "Boy In Luv" one more time...

V, go away.

And the "Spine Breaker" video made me laugh for a good five minutes, scared my aunt a little.

HAHAHAHAHA IM LISTENING TO BOY IN LUV RIGHT NOW
ahh im laughing so hard right now HAHAAH
chilombo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pudd; » Thu May 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Also, anyone see Jungkook's face in Jin's sunglasses during Spine Breaker? He looked so serious, lol.
Last edited by Pudd; on Fri May 19, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, I'm overbearing, cringy, and loney : )!
I've been on this site, sadly, for almost 4 years.
Lmao, and I still have no friends on here, or people
i know. When I joined I liked warriors (idk why),
but I've changed a lot. I used to play on here all
the time, but lately, no. I'm never on here.
So if for some reason you send me a message,
it probably won't be opened quick.
Anyways, I like every type of music.
I like lava lamps too, they're pretty cool.
I'm pretty cool too.
Pudd;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pied_piper » Fri May 19, 2017 7:09 am

I literally voted for BTS 100 times and now I can't vote anymore. Welp, that's what I get for spamming...

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

┖──────────────────────────┚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx Image
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kalo~ » Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am

*casually pops in*
.Jungkookie wrote:I literally voted for BTS 100 times and now I can't vote anymore. Welp, that's what I get for spamming...

lol me too, but you can vote everyday

...but also I just want to rant a bit¿ but a few of my friends are just super hateful to BTS like...? I've actually turned a some of my friends into BTS fans but theres a couple that just hate on them for no real reason. The main person thats doing this just always calls them awful, trash, etc. and just goes on and on about that, and I asked if she would stop but she said no because she finds it funny??? idk man. Like, I understand if you dont like their music, but you dont have to profusely state your hatred towards them, like you could maybe... keep your opinions to yourself¿? but idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guess not

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kalo
| tumblr. |  a r t |
| art shop | |
~Kalo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kyungsoo » Fri May 19, 2017 11:35 am

@~Kalo~

Honestly, the best thing to do is just to ignore it. The amount of hate the group gets on the daily can be bothersome, but I've found that there is no correct way of dealing with it; especially when someone refuses to give proper reasons as to why they dislike/hate a group. It's better to just sit back and ignore than to cause a mess, because that is what will happen ... a mess if you do try to keep persuading them to not banter the boys. It sounds harsh, but that's the only method I've found that works. I hope that it doesn't bother you too much in the future though and hopefully your friend will understand what they're doing is just a bit childish.

---

My own little side not.

Sigh, I wish other Army's were like CS Army's ... any Kpop forums site you visit these days always has the most immature ones, it's really a shame and I never knew how bad it was. Has anyone else found this in other sites as well?
.kyungsoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:43 am

.kyungsoo wrote:
-snip-
---

My own little side not.

Sigh, I wish other Army's were like CS Army's ... any Kpop forums site you visit these days always has the most immature ones, it's really a shame and I never knew how bad it was. Has anyone else found this in other sites as well?

Two words.
YouTube Armys.

As much as I love going on YouTube (for kpop am I right?), the comments are literal gates of hell. Fanwars are everywhere. I don't even like looking at the comments in BTS MVs, although it's not really due to hate comments as the endless "this is how you stream" / "let's break another record guys!!!" comments that are practically the top comments. I mean, I like their dedication, but I really wish people could discuss about the MV and song itself rather than being obsessed over records. (Although I honestly don't know how well any discussion would go, since any critiques may be viewed as bashing.)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kyungsoo » Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 am

FreshCookies wrote:
.kyungsoo wrote:
-snip-
---

My own little side not.

Two words.
YouTube Armys.

As much as I love going on YouTube (for kpop am I right?), the comments are literal gates of hell. Fanwars are everywhere. I don't even like looking at the comments in BTS MVs, although it's not really due to hate comments as the endless "this is how you stream" / "let's break another record guys!!!" comments that are practically the top comments. I mean, I like their dedication, but I really wish people could discuss about the MV and song itself rather than being obsessed over records. (Although I honestly don't know how well any discussion would go, since any critiques may be viewed as bashing.)

Oh my, I almost forgot about them.
+ Twitter Army's ... x.x

They really are, I no longer go into the comment sections because of that. For some reason new generation fans seem to be so obsessed with breaking records and I honestly don't get it, mostly for the fact that those views don't matter that much. A good portion come from streaming anyways so I just don't understand everyone's hype about getting more views than another group; it just causes more fanwars tbh. And yeah, unfortunately that is how it is turning ... no one can properly express their opinions anymore without being called a hater. There's a difference between criticizing and bashing, wish some of them would understand that.

I think the worse scenario you will find of Army's is on One Hallyu and Twitter tbh x.x
.kyungsoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:02 pm

.kyungsoo wrote:
FreshCookies wrote:
.kyungsoo wrote:
-snip-
---

My own little side not.

Two words.
YouTube Armys.

Oh my, I almost forgot about them.
+ Twitter Army's ... x.x

They really are, I no longer go into the comment sections because of that. For some reason new generation fans seem to be so obsessed with breaking records and I honestly don't get it, mostly for the fact that those views don't matter that much. A good portion come from streaming anyways so I just don't understand everyone's hype about getting more views than another group; it just causes more fanwars tbh. And yeah, unfortunately that is how it is turning ... no one can properly express their opinions anymore without being called a hater. There's a difference between criticizing and bashing, wish some of them would understand that.

I think the worse scenario you will find of Army's is on One Hallyu and Twitter tbh x.x

The only time where I can look at YouTube comments of their MVs are the old ones, because no one focuses on streaming them, haha. (Cue the "OH MY GOSH THEM FETUSES" comments, but hey-- I rather see those than the dominating comments in their recent MVs.) I think the best comment I've ever seen on a BTS MV on YouTube was "Rapmon's hair looks like grass" from the "We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2" MV. The comment thread itself was gold as well. We gotta have more of these little comments; they make my day.

Ah, OH... I have been looking at a non-BTS thread on that site, and there's always some form of drama or bias there, haha. Well, bias will be found everywhere, but an unpopular opinion would be negged a lot and any form of debate would just get heated quickly. I've been following a subreddit of that particular kpop subject, and the community is pretty decent (they can actually hold a civil discussion). I haven't really checked the BTS subreddit, but hopefully it's decent as well?

I avoid Twitter as much as possible, haha.

Edit: I finally watched the Spinebreaker MV. It's so cringy, and yet it screams Bangtan at your face. I love it, haha.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jisung » Fri May 19, 2017 3:34 pm

@freshcookies & everyone else in that long chain of quotes lmao
    I completely agree. All the ARMYs I've interacted with on CS are very mature, I'm glad that chicken smoothie attracts such a specific crowd.

The way which kpop is marketed tends to attract the crazy crowd, which apparently is the majority of the population lmao save us all. It makes for good money & dedication, but it does not make for a mature and healthy fandom.
    People grow extremely attached to people they can't have, and it's frustrating. I admit it. I'm not exactly the picture of mental health. I struggle with the idea that J-hope will never be my best-friend, that I'll never be able to sit on a couch with Yoongi and talk about how crappy our days were. I mean, yeah that hurts, but it's not an excuse to become immature, obsessive, and hateful.

The comments on BTS's M/V's are already pretty self-destructive, but at least it's contained. What I really hate to see is when ARMYs comment on other videos. I have a seizure every time I see a " Who's here because of (insert member name)".

on an awesomer note: this bangtan bomb came out about two minutes ago and it's pretty glorious.
    I miss all the stupid little bangtan bombs like these.
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:40 pm

@agust D
Don't forget those "this person in the video looks like [insert BTS member], omg! Does anyone else see this??" comments. I see that a lot.

I'm probably the only who thinks this, but I feel like some ARMYs are so obsessed over preserving a good image of BTS that they refuse to consider some of those troublesome ARMYs as part of the fandom. When I mean "troublesome ARMYs" I don't mean those sasaengs; I'm referring to those passionate, but immature ARMYs who have good intentions but gets caught in a fanwar (either because they triggered it when commenting about them in a vid unrelated to BTS or because BTS was brought up in a bad or just less-than-perfect light) and therefore adds onto the bad rep ARMYs are trying to avoid. When I hear fans referring to them as "not true ARMYs", I can't help but feel bad.

And let's not get started on those ARMYs who again have good intentions, but gets bashed by other ARMYs because they don't like a certain song/member/etc, even if it's not necessarily that they dislike those but rather likes others more. Like, if I were to comment somewhere on a BTS YouTube vid that I'm not that fond of their Cyphers (because I'm not that big on songs that are purely rap) or that *in general* I like their current music (HYYH to present) more than their older songs (I just really like songs like "Run" or "Spring Day" because they have a slight ballad feel?), there's likely going to be ARMYs bashing me for not being a true fan, because apparently we're supposed to love everything they do/produce. People can still be supportive fans without liking every song in their discography!

//I need to stop ranting, oh my gosh. I still have to finish a speech, gdi//

Just watched the Bangtan Bomb. V's adorable, haha. I question his throwing, but then it's only an arcade game. That moment when the basketball bounced back and hit his head.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me