Official Makoatl Fanclub (3.0)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Official Makoatl Fanclub (3.0)

Postby Aeryn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:55 am

Heya everyone, i'm so glad to see the species running on cs again!
I currently own 2 makos, Swanp kiddos, i'm very excited to open
them for relations on the future! <3
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:19 am

Yo!
I'm Kess, or Leo, depending on if you know me more from here or Da.
I have been part of makos for a long time, got my first kid in Jan 2014! I'm not around on CS as much as I used to be but can be found on Discord, or Da!
If you want to meet my kids they be here - http://sta.sh/21xm85braurx
I'm working on updating everyone's mate info, there stories, breeding info and such. I also plan to do a small purge and hopefully rehome some of them.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing where Wolfy takes Makos!
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:37 am

Regarding Garden of the Gods : Potent Potions Event
The bank has been updated with all of your purchased items (even the ones with usage forms sent in but were not applied yet) If you see something off, please let me know!

There's a lot of confusion on my end regarding new makoatl stuff instilled before I became owner. Don't be surprised if a lot more announcements are posted as time passes OTL Please bare with me while I try to figure things out ;v;" If there's any questions or anything you want clarification on, do NOT hesitate to ask me! <3

I would also like to welcome one of our newest official artists, Dolly! I'm still looking for a bunch more staff,
so don't be alarmed :>
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:07 am

Congrats Dolly! I can't wait to see some of your Mako designs! :3

Hello everyone! I'm Rabbitheart, I've been a member of Makos since...gosh...2013. X3
I currently have 7 makoatls, going on 8. 3 of whom are my newest babies to enter my small school of Makos, who I'd love to introduce to you all! <3

First off is Lexi Diana Storstrand:
She was gifted to me by Runaway on the mako discord. She's my museum curator with a soft spot for children and has a hard time interacting normally with others. XD

Next up is Nanabozho, or Bo for short:
He was gifted to me by my good friend Ardra. <3 I'm still working on developing him, but so far he's a bit of a trickster and and quite mischievous. XD

Ardra also gifted me a huge dream Mako of mine, Haruki, who happens to be Bo's dad:
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the name or not, but I just adore him! <3
*floats away happily on a cloud of bunny makos*
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pvnkky » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:49 am

So!
finally on a laptop so i thought i'd introduce my mako's :)
(i have a lot hence them all being links :) )

First off we have ProjectMech. Aka Cy
He's a experiment from some underground lab sort of thing :)

Then we Have Calico Jack
He's a little pirate babu that my friend Runaway gifted me in a breeding

This is Hadez
My little crazy baby who's a little bit too out of it too care what he does most of the time

Jericho
My little feminine guy who's way too pretty for his own good

Jackal
My prince gone rogue/pickpocket

Raiden
My little guy who has WAY too much teen angst

Sebastian
My little laid back child who just wants hugs and loving

Elijah
The twin too Sebastian, downright ass who just wants too make people's lives a misery

Sirius
My little travelling merchant who's there one minute and gone the next

Tommy
My short boy with severe little-man syndrome.

AND FINALLY

Zephyrus
My little wannabe gang leader type boy
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ser » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:31 am

just wanted to pop in and say i'm happy to see makos are back !! i've been around
    makos since the first one was created, and although i don't have any anymore, i'll
    definitely be looking to adopt a new one in the nearby future.

@Mc Shizzle you have some pretty makos; i especially love zephyrus and jericho!
    @Rabbitheart aah i love all your bun makos; their ears are too cute!
    @.kestral you've so many lovely makos :" alexandros is pretty cool~
    @Aeryn; i love all of io's art; she's super pretty !
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Ahh, at popping in mostly to mark and watch; I've never owned a mako, and was sad to see them go, but I'm very happy that they're back now and I'll be excitedly stalking the thread! <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:08 pm

I'm sorry

I know this will cause a LOT of confusion, but once again we're switching owner. A hospital bill came up and I was forced to fork over the money I owe Cole to pay off the species. The new owner will be Lady Arawen/Clara. As far as rules/where the species will be/etc. I have no clue. It's not in my hands to decide, but please do treat her with respect and kindness just as you have shown me.

I'm sure she'll be posting soon about what she'll be doing with the species once I hand over all of the controls to her.

I deeply apologize once again. I never saw this coming and it's completely my fault. Any drama that was tied during this transfer is my fault as I let out get out of hand. Please do not message anyone to point fingers or stir up anymore tension.

I love you all, and sadly as the new owner takes over I will be leaving makoatls forever to take care of myself and my personal needs. My kiddos will become regular sharkdogs.

However, I will always be here on CS if you need me! Don't hesitate one bit to chat! Again, I love you all and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope to still speak with you guys and even make new friends!

See you around, Sharks!

-Arganine.

ps. As far as judging the one adopt comp and the artist/staff search I don't know what the new owner(s) want to do with it, so please don't ask me about it. I have no clue as this was an unexpected change. It's up for Clara to decide.
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:45 am

--
--

hello everyone!! i see i'm coming in at a bit of a hectic point in time, but i just wanted to see if anyone would be willing to help with a myo? crim gave me a legendary slot (still looking into the details as i'm totally new, but crim says it it allows me two legendary traits, and unlimited VR and below!!) and i just,,, i don't even know where to start. i've never really looked much at these babs before, but now seems a good a time as any!!

so if you'd be willing to lend a hand or even just throw some ideas at me, please hmu with a pm because b o y am i all over the place ahah
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:35 am

heyo folks, it's your boy atsu here <33
I'm the owner of 23 lovely babs, though I'm getting three more soon! you can find those kiddos here.
I just posted about this on the new trading thread, actually, but I figured I'd mention it here as well: Doodle, Sketch, Toony, and TV are all uft for other Mako(s)! I may trade all four for one, as I'm desperate to clear them out ;v;'' Just PM me if interested.

Anyways, I've decided on a Pirate AU for my bunch, so stay tuned for that <33 I might make a webcomic/story thread for them either here on CS or on dA. would anybody read about them?? :00
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me