|| Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan] Official Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Which is your favourite opening so far?

Guren no Yumiya [OP1]
58%
Jiyuu no Tsubasa [OP2]
11%
I like both equally.
31%

Total votes : 574

Re: || Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan] Official Fan Clu

Postby Eren Jäger » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:20 am

q u i e t . r a g e wrote:OMG I'm not the only one who doesn't ship those ships romantically! :'D
There isn't proof that Eren like likes Levi, and vice versa. Levi is like a guardian to Eren or a fatherly figure thing, which is cute.
But romantically? NOOPE.

And for Jean x Marco, I see it as a bromance.

well there isn't exactly proof that any characters like each other romantically that i can think of, except maybe Jean liking Mikasa
following that logic, most, if not all ships are null and void, at least in this fandom. xD
romance=eaten by titans

also maybe i'm speaking only for myself but i feel like JeanxMarco is more of a crack ship for most people? nobody kill me if i'm wrong please. //shot

even if i didn't ship Ereri though, i have to agree that the influence they have on each other is cute. x3x

to be honest i don't ship most of the ships that other people do but i can't help but think they could all be cute if they were cannon, even the characters i'm extremely possessive of. ((the ones i would never seriously think of shipping with anyone but the person i already do. xD))

for example i think LevixPetra would be cute but i don't actually ship it or anything, hehe
ImageImageImageImage

Dylan
queer chicc
any pronouns

i'm back and not an edgy preteen anymore, folks.
but i'm too lazy to make a new sig so this stays
also nostalgia i guess. oof. also i'm not actually going to be on ever.

Image yeetImageImage
yeet yeet
Eren Jäger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorbetkitty » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:29 am

Titanoli wrote:
q u i e t . r a g e wrote:OMG I'm not the only one who doesn't ship those ships romantically! :'D
There isn't proof that Eren like likes Levi, and vice versa. Levi is like a guardian to Eren or a fatherly figure thing, which is cute.
But romantically? NOOPE.

well there isn't exactly proof that any characters like each other romantically that i can think of, except maybe Jean liking Mikasa
following that logic, most, if not all ships are null and void, at least in this fandom. xD
romance=eaten by titans

also maybe i'm speaking only for myself but i feel like JeanxMarco is more of a crack ship for most people? nobody kill me if i'm wrong please. //shot

even if i didn't ship Ereri though, i have to agree that the influence they have on each other is cute. x3x

to be honest i don't ship most of the ships that other people do but i can't help but think they could all be cute if they were cannon, even the characters i'm extremely possessive of. ((the ones i would never seriously think of shipping with anyone but the person i already do. xD))

for example i think LevixPetra would be cute but i don't actually ship it or anything, hehe

I'm pretty sure petra likes levi in canon, so I would also consider that almost canon like mikasa x jean.

So I guess.. Technically there are two almost canon ships in the series. But that shouldn't matter since the series doesn't focus on pairings and romance stuff.

sorbetkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuvola » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:31 am

AirAngel wrote:
q u i e t . r a g e wrote:
Ammy-Amaterasu wrote:
It looks like I am the only one who doesn't ship JeanMarco or the Eren and Levi ship (so. many. names. for. that. ship.) The only real ship I have is Hanji and Levi, my friend showed me a few pictures and it was freaking adorable.

OMG I'm not the only one who doesn't ship those ships romantically! :'D
But romantically? NOOPE.

THIS. This exactly :D Well, I saw Jean and Marco as simply more of a friendship thing, but now that I think about it Jean was acting rather strongly towards the fact that Marco died.... hm.

You guys aren't the only ones here who don't ship those couples romantically.
    Sometimes it does feel that, though, doesn't it? They're everywhere in the fandom - they're probably the most popular ships in the SnK fandom - so, it gets a bit awkward when you are sitting there thinking "... I don't ship them??? ;n;" while everybody is talking about how amazing that ship is. It's fine, I don't hate the couples, I just don't ship them romantically myself ^^.
    Like you, q u i e t . r a g e, I see Levi as more of a guardian/fatherly figure for Eren than anything else. In fact, the only ship I like for Levi, and ship myself, is LevixPetra.
    I don't see Jean and Marco as any kind of couple. They are really close friends, and that is all I see them as, nothing more and nothing less. Jean reacted so badly to Marco's death because - and this is how I see it - they were very close friends, and losing a friend can be devastating.

Titanoli wrote:
But romantically? NOOPE.

romance=eaten by titans

You are right about there being no proof that any of the characters having a romantic interest toward another character besides Jean toward Mikasa. Though, I believe there is speculation that Mikasa likes Eren? At least, I have heard there is. I refuse to believe it, though, because I see them as brother and sister, even though Mikasa was adopted vnv.
    And about Jean/Marco: I don't think it is a crack ship, but I could be wrong. I've seen a lot of people actually shipping them seriously.
    But, then there are those who ship Jean with Marco's dead body omg.
Last edited by nuvola on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagexx Imagexx Imagexx Image
𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘;
𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
███████████
hi! call me nuvola or momo ♥️
adult. libra. wildlife eco. she/her
my bees. vault. ruin

- -- ─────────────── -- -
nuvola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorbetkitty » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:34 am

We can't forget about Springles.
Again, I think it's another bromance but could be romantic I guess.

sorbetkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:42 am

I think the lack of canon romance is a great thing.
    Personally, I don't need romance in the original series, because I've seen it happen way too many times that some sort of love story gets in the way of the stuff that actually interests me *cough* Hunger Games.
    I like reading fanfics or looking at art related to pairings, but the brilliant thing is that, hey, we can ship whoever we want exactly because canon doesn't tell us otherwise.
    I like knowing that my Ereri is just as valid of a ship as someone else's Eremika or Levihan, or any other pairing out there.
    There are so many ships that each come with potential for interesting stories to be told, and I like this diversity.
    Not saying that a canon ship would stop me from shipping what I like, but... I dunno about you, but I like having a blank sheet to work with.
    I read the canon material because I want to know about humanity's struggle against the titans and itself, and to see the story that Isayama wants to tell us. For everything else, all the "what if"s and "do you think"s, there's the fandom with its many talented artists.

So hooray for endless possibilities! <3

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AirAngel » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:56 am

I've never seen anyone raise this up, so... is there ANYONE else who really wants to see a hand-to-hand fight between Levi and Annie?!

And honest question:
Do the soldiers pretty much live in the belts around their body? I've never seen them taken off, so... xD
AirAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:00 am

AirAngel wrote:I've never seen anyone raise this up, so... is there ANYONE else who really wants to see a hand-to-hand fight between Levi and Annie?!

And honest question:
Do the soldiers pretty much live in the belts around their body? I've never seen them taken off, so... xD

I never thought of Levi Vs Annie, so I really don't have much to say other than it would be pretty interesting to watch.

Soldiers take their belts off when they are not using them, since the belts go all over their body, it would be annoying for them to still wear it all day every day. You can see them off when the characters are in casual clothes.
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kristenn11 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:01 am

I'm playing the tribute game on the Colossal Titan mode and I keep dying. D:
kristenn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:06 am

@ Levi Ackerman

Eee, thank a bunch! *salutes and runns off*
It still wont work everything but i guess that's because of my laptop...dunno...?

@ AirAngel

*raises Hand* here me me me! I'd love to see that fight ;u;

And to your question... well they have to be wary of the titans 24/7 so i guess it's for the better when they just keep them on while in danger zone/training. So they just have to put on the rest of the gear in like 5 minutes and go fight titans. If they'd always take all those belt thingies off i guess they'd mainly just change, as it looks quite complicated to but all those belts on...

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bramblefoot » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:28 am

Just saw this gif. You're welcome.

ImageImage ImageImageImage
My Anime list

If you wanna be friends/meet up in Animal Crossing New Horizons feel free to drop me a DM!

bramblefoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me