Pocket Myths Guild [Fanclub]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pocket Myths Guild [Fanclub]

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:57 pm

I keep messing up with the timing. Hope I'll be home early enough tomorrow XD to put a summoning request- I still plan on getting a Lucifer and Alastor color inspired myths + I still have that crazy breeding I didn't get to like I planned ;~;
woo
I love the direwolves and voidlings so much :0
those dragons are so pretty!

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:06 am

advertising this here too

ImageLooking for A TradeImage

I am Interested In: Currency (7 gold per art piece (extra for full page, not sure how much extra uhhh ill get to that if anyone is interested), may be more depending on complexity of subject), select myths
I am Offering: Art - All Examples
ImageImageImage
Last edited by // Kzryail on Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:07 am

@ItsAsher0
There's actually still a summon slot open atm iirc! You may be able to snag it before rollover ๐Ÿ‘€
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:10 am

@vanilla.bean
Awww, Breksta is on there! I'm so happy to hear you like her ๐Ÿฅฐ I'm also really partial to the dragon lines! The phoenix and wyvern lines are also super pretty to me ^~^
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Wolfe » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:36 am

// Kzryail wrote:advertising this here too

I am Interested In: Currency (8 gold per art piece (extra for full page, not sure how much extra uhhh ill get to that if anyone is interested), may be more depending on complexity of subject), select myths
ImageImageImage

OH oh oho ho! OH!
*Frantically raising hand*
ME ME. Pick me!
I only have 5 gold, but could I trade you in rares, instead?
I LOVE your like.. chalk-board doodle Style and
I'd LOVE some art of my adventurers! ๐Ÿ’—
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€

โ‹†โš› ๐ฟ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐Ÿต๐’ป๐’ปโข โš›โ‹†

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€

made by: Infinite Rose
Dark Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:49 am

I've decided on a goal for myself/my myths and I'm really excited to try to get it!! I'm gonna try to breed every trait I can onto a single myth, so trying to get every inheritable trait! Right now I'm going for:

- Mane
- Horns
- Antlers
- Firefox neck orbs
- Daemon' ankle flames
- The extra wings seen on #379 and #478

It seems like those traits won't change color if the other parent doesn't have them (i.e. a myth with red ankle flames will only pass red ankle flames if bred to a myth without them). That means I have to work around the color of the extra wings, as right now every myth in game with them is related/has the same color wings, and I'm not entirely sure how they happened ^^; I'm excited to try tho!! Right now, these two are the farthest along I've gotten:

ImageImage

I'm trying to avoid inbreeding, so I can't breed them or their progeny together tho ^^; I'm going to find another partner for Aphrodite's (left) parent with the wings to try to breed a myth with the wings, neck orbs, ankle flames, and potentially a mane? It would be nice to try to get a different colored mane on them too, since Breksta's mane color has become pretty prevalent lol

I may also try for these traits, though I think they may be tied to specific breeds unlike the other traits:

- Unicorn horn
- Phoenix tail feathers
- Daemon/Voidling bones

I've also noticed that phoenix wings might not be restricted to just phoenixes and phoenix hybrids anymore, like manes? There's a unicorn wandering adventurer that has phoenix wings despite not being a hybrid, so that may be interesting to experiment with ๐Ÿ‘€
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Royal Destiny » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:14 am

EchoIre wrote:I've also noticed that phoenix wings might not be restricted to just phoenixes and phoenix hybrids anymore, like manes? There's a unicorn wandering adventurer that has phoenix wings despite not being a hybrid, so that may be interesting to experiment with ๐Ÿ‘€

I guessed those being Griffin wings instead of Phoenix. Considering when you breed a Phoenix + Unicorn, you get a Pegasus. The wings on a Phoenix are larger than the Griffin wings. I also have a Kirin that has additional "Mane" from a Unicorn (?) in his bloodline.

Hades

Hades has these Hybrids/Bases:

Thracen Mare [Thracen Mare {Unicorn + Direwolf} + Stag]

Kirin [Stag + Dragon]

And a Calopus with extra Unicorn mane:

Hyacinth has these Hybrids/Bases:

Thracen Mare [Unicorn + Direwolf]

Stag

------

An important note is that the Thracen Mare that both of these Mythics are related to [Hemlock] has no special features. She doesn't even have a horn (and neither does her dam [Toxicity])

Though her daughter [Konas - who is the dam of Hades] has a Unicorn horn.
Hoarding:
- Adult Ponies
- Pocket Myths ->

Searching For:
- Store Pets
- Chicken Dollars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Royal Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:53 am

@echoire omg, that's awesome! I'd love to help out if you ever need antlers or firefox orbs :3 I have a few myths! ^^

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:56 am

// Kzryail wrote:advertising this here too

I am Interested In: Currency (7 gold per art piece (extra for full page, not sure how much extra uhhh ill get to that if anyone is interested), may be more depending on complexity of subject), select myths
ImageImageImage

IM INTERESTED AS WELL ;w;
I love your style so much and if you have a slot open I'd love to get some gold and then I'll buy some art :3

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Royal Destiny » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:36 pm

Late night boredom leads to be rearranging my Mythic Stable sheet again. ๐Ÿคฃ Instead of being started by date aquired, it's now by species. Now I can compare what I might be missing in colors with each species.

Bloop

I've also updated the ones for sale & the ones free to "new" members. For those that own less than 3 Mythics ^.^
Hoarding:
- Adult Ponies
- Pocket Myths ->

Searching For:
- Store Pets
- Chicken Dollars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Royal Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me