Cottonwood Ranch Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Cottownood Ranch Fan Club

Postby randompersonH2O » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:34 pm

.:I Am A Fan!:.
Username: randompersonH2O
Why do you like Cottonwood Ranch? What's not to like? There's a wide selection of colors and breeds, and the artists and owners are awesome!
Would you make any improvements/changes? I don't see any improvements that need to be made, except maybe set a schedule for GA and mod position openings so that everyone knows when they'll be open and won't ask about it.
What do you wish to see more of horse/color/breed wise? I think we're good in the way of this, actually. I don't see much room for improvement on this since there's such a huge selection of breeds and coat colors.

EVEN IF YOU DON'T
┌──────────┐

Call me Ranny or Random.
I'm a normal adult (barely)
who loves acting, writing,
and making youtube videos.
Inspired by the beautiful
dorks you see here.

└──────────┘

IN YOURSELF NOW
███████████████
┌─────┐

└─────┘

█████████████████

┌───────────────────────────────┐
THAT I BELIEVE IN YOU! ---©

└───────────────────────────────┘
randompersonH2O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:48 am

Username:
FrostDragon636
Why do you like Cottonwood Ranch?
Well everyone here is so kind and patient when a follower asks a question. You all work so hard to keep this place up and running which makes it one of my most favorable adopts. The horses that are put up for adoption are such high quality and the knowledge everyone has just amazes me. I have learned so so much about horses since I began following CWHR, plenty of things that I would never have even paid attention to. This place has just changed me and my look on horses entirely.
Would you make any improvements/changes?
Really no, everything is just wonderful here...I wouldn't change a thing <3
What do you wish to see more of horse/color/breed wise? I myself would like to see a few more brindles, but not so many that they become a common color here; otherwise just a few more would be nice. Breed wise, hmm maybe Akhal-Tekes and Marwaris...I love those two because they are so different. Overall though, I find everything to be perfect. c:
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:00 am

FrostDragon636 wrote:
Username:
FrostDragon636
Well everyone here is so kind and patient when a follower asks a question. You all work so hard to keep this place up and running which makes it one of my most favorable adopts. The horses that are put up for adoption are such high quality and the knowledge everyone has just amazes me. I have learned so so much about horses since I began following CWHR, plenty of things that I would never have even paid attention to. This place has just changed me and my look on horses entirely.
Really no, everything is just wonderful here...I wouldn't change a thing <3
What do you wish to see more of horse/color/breed wise? I myself would like to see a few more brindles, but not so many that they become a common color here; otherwise just a few more would be nice. Breed wise, hmm maybe Akhal-Tekes and Marwaris...I love those two because they are so different. Overall though, I find everything to be perfect. c:

You are accepted, and for having an amazing answer for the "Why do you like Cottonwood Ranch?" You will have a mystery horse up soon!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:24 am

Username:sapphirespirit
Why do you like Cottonwood Ranch? Well... I don't like it. I love it!! There is such a plethora of breeds and colors and such a variety of artistic talent! And lets not forget the 'fans' out there, always stalking for adoptables and giving feedback when given the chances. Really, without their support, Cottonwood wouldn't be as successful as it is now. And everyone is just sooo kind and helpful. It's just a wonderful place.
Would you make any improvements/changes? Everything works fine the way it is, i think. ^^
What do you wish to see more of horse/color/breed wise? i like the lesser known breeds. and im a sucker for odd marked paints, but i really love all the artists' ideas as is.
Last edited by sapphirespirit on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:35 am

Username: SerenWish
Why do you like Cottonwood Ranch?.... do I have a month to list the reasons? XD
Would you make any improvements/changes? Hmm..... no. We've got a good staff level here, whom I all love dearly.
What do you wish to see more of horse/color/breed wise? More of what we've got! And more of what we don't have! XD Mostly less gyspy vanners even though they're a favorite of mine haha whoops.

Weird, I could have sworn I had registered ages ago! XD
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:42 am

teresa8oats wrote:You are accepted, and for having an amazing answer for the "Why do you like Cottonwood Ranch?" You will have a mystery horse up soon!

Oh my gosh, Teresa. ;u; I did not expect to get a mystery horse at all, just, I have no words that can explain how special I felt seeing this. I'm going to say it right now, you are wonderful...completely wonderful.
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:46 am

Username: Makani Black
Why do you like Cottonwood Ranch? I'm the one that started it. I loved it from the beginning after having some nasty messages I handed the reins over but I'm still an owner and I still love this place.
Would you make any improvements/changes? Hmm not really [I can try to make a banner though if you want^^
What do you wish to see more of horse/color/breed wise? Pintaloosas and maybe more Arabians?
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 am

Username:
My username is K~Dog and used to be StarJewel.
I love Cottonwood Ranch because of all the nice artists creating my dream horses. I have loved horses all my life and when these talented artists make them come alive, I feel happy and love making art or stories for them. Cottonwood is also a nice place.
No, not right now. ^^
What do you wish to see more of horse/color/breed wise?
Maybe some more rare breeds or rare colors.

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:51 am

Username:Zenstar
Why do you like Cottonwood Ranch? ISH JUST SIMPLY AMAZING! Because the artists and people who work here are amazing people and always helping out how they can! I can't thank you enough for making all my breedings and customs and the few adopts Ive one OuO
Would you make any improvements/changes? No, I think its perfect how it is OUO
What do you wish to see more of horse/color/breed wise? I think it would be nice to see more fresians coming in as well as a few more bays/whites OuO
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PollyPoos » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Username:
PollyPoos

Cottonwood Ranch is a great place that gives me the opportunity to have my dream horses virtually, considering I can't really have a horse in real life. I like the staff who are considerate and very kind to buyers not asking for outrageous prices in customs unlike most places. Plus the staff all try their best to make beautiful horses as much as possible and are very dedicated.

I think everything here is fine the way it is, if it changes up too much then it won't be as unique compared to the other adoptables!

What do you wish to see more of horse/color/breed wise?
I think the draft breed was an up roaring lately in the CWHR community, but I think we should do more unique colored horses. Keep them realistic, but for example have a marking the artist make up, like cat-bridling or electric eyes or something of the sort would be neat to see!
PollyPoos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me