Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby cupidelocke » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:25 am

Keith Kogane wrote:I JUST HAD THE IDEA OF PETS FOR CS THAT ARE VOLTRON THEMED XD So dogs would be the characters and lions would be based off the lions from voltron :D just an idea

Yesss I love this
cupidelocke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloveruu » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:28 am

im convinced my friends to watch voltron now they're sucked into it too lol
⊱ ✦▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰✦ ⊰
cloveruu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gummyspoon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:30 am

SCRREAMS
have you guys seen the keith vlog omg
yo yo yo
gummyspoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 am

So I'm getting a /really/ sad Idea for an angsty, super feels-y Keith fic, but honestly if I start writing it right now, I'll cry. And it's super embarrassing to explain to my mother that I'm crying over an idea I had about a character's mother.

But BSICALLY the idea is;

Somehow during a mission, Keith and crew find a video that was left for him by his mother. The Video has his mother sat in a chair in front of the camera, and it's set in....I guess whatever house his dad had (unless it was litterally the shack? In which case it's that, idk). But she starts off the video in the typical "If you're seeing this than..." way, and slowly she just breaks down. She sobbing and turns to face the rest of the room, saying "What do I tell him?!?! I'm /leaving him/. There's no way to Justify this, I can't -" And Keith's father cuts her off, having (sort of) come into view. He's placed on hand on her shoulder and tipped her head up with the other. "I'm going to bring him to you. You're going to sit here and hold him. Tell him anything- everything that pops into your mind down to the smallest details. Don't speak at him. Speak /to/ him." And so there's a slight pause as his father leaves, and into View comes his infant self.

She basically spends half an hour talking to her tiny boy, crying steadily as she does (with him reaching out to her every now and than to wipe a tear away). When Keith is done with the Video, he just sort of...Wanders about the castle. His mind is trying to process everything, while his body just kind of takes him to the bridge. He isn't hearing anyone, and barely notices that he's run smack-dab into Shiro until the older man sees the daze he's in and wraps his arms around him. Shiro takes Keith to his room, and a few hours later Lance checks on him. He tries to help Keith make some sense of his feelings towards the video, and....

Why do all my idea's morph into Klance? xD
But yeah, you get the gist of it.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupidelocke » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:
So I'm getting a /really/ sad Idea for an angsty, super feels-y Keith fic, but honestly if I start writing it right now, I'll cry. And it's super embarrassing to explain to my mother that I'm crying over an idea I had about a character's mother.

Somehow during a mission, Keith and crew find a video that was left for him by his mother. The Video has his mother sat in a chair in front of the camera, and it's set in....I guess whatever house his dad had (unless it was litterally the shack? In which case it's that, idk). But she starts off the video in the typical "If you're seeing this than..." way, and slowly she just breaks down. She sobbing and turns to face the rest of the room, saying "What do I tell him?!?! I'm /leaving him/. There's no way to Justify this, I can't -" And Keith's father cuts her off, having (sort of) come into view. He's placed on hand on her shoulder and tipped her head up with the other. "I'm going to bring him to you. You're going to sit here and hold him. Tell him anything- everything that pops into your mind down to the smallest details. Don't speak at him. Speak /to/ him." And so there's a slight pause as his father leaves, and into View comes his infant self.

She basically spends half an hour talking to her tiny boy, crying steadily as she does (with him reaching out to her every now and than to wipe a tear away). When Keith is done with the Video, he just sort of...Wanders about the castle. His mind is trying to process everything, while his body just kind of takes him to the bridge. He isn't hearing anyone, and barely notices that he's run smack-dab into Shiro until the older man sees the daze he's in and wraps his arms around him. Shiro takes Keith to his room, and a few hours later Lance checks on him. He tries to help Keith make some sense of his feelings towards the video, and....

Bless your soul and mind

I crave for this now.
cupidelocke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:12 pm

anxietic coyotes wrote:
Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:

Bless your soul and mind

I crave for this now.

i agree yess i need this
    (all my ideas end up morphing into klance too dw)
    i live for lance/keith comforting each other
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pv. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Are you up to date || yep!
Favorite Character || slav (dont sue me, he's hilarious ok)
Favorite Paladin || keith
Favorite Lion || red (blue is a close second)
Your Ships || klance mainly, shlav
Other || why has this show taken over my life pls help
pv.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breakerbeam » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:13 am

we need to talk about voltron's real issue

where was slav in season 3?..
ImageImageImage
ALPHA
it/he - 18 - trans/aro

aspiring scemo kid &
supreme gay monkey liker.

LF wishlist pps pets!!!
feel free to hit me up i
love trading
ImageImageImage
breakerbeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:06 am

aaaa it's so hard to ignore the spoilers and fan theories, i'm trying to have every single surprise when watching season 4, but like aaaaaa
why did i follow all of these Instagram and twitter accounts for voltron ;w;
I'm so excited I'm practically wheezing
less than 3 weeks omg
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain, "minnie"mouse)
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:43 pm

So....

How....How do we feel about a Lion King AU?

Like....Shiro can be Mufasa (since he's missing a lot of the time, ppfff), Keith can be Simba, Zarkon is Scar, Lance can be Nala for shipp-y-ness, I guess, and that leaves Pidge and Hunk to be Timon and Pumba, as well as Allura and Coran to be Sarabi and Zazu.

((I'm sorry. We have TVs by one of our Self check outs at work, and we've been playing The Lion King on them all month because of the re-release. TLK is all I am now, tbh.))
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me