Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby Snowseph » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:02 pm

Code: Select all
    @PolarizedVertigo - Your RPWs are A++. We should totally pick up the RP we were talking about sometime!
    @LadyChinaAru - What cute wolves!! Congrats on them. <3
    @rockpelt. - It's the 27th here still (idk about you), but happy (possibly belated) birthday! If I weren't so busy, I would offer some art for you.
    @Butter Rum - I'm happy to see that you like Lincoln!

I have a few adoptions and readoptions going!
    Image Image

It's been a while since I gave an update on my own RPWs,,,, ah. So, I have some new RPWs that I'd like to introduce!
    The first is Orlo, my outgoing assassin. He was designed by Lady Raincloud

And then there's Sawyer who was designed by Nodell! She's v snowy,,, like me. Then there's Lester who I won in the pound. I will hopefully transfer him soon. ;o;
    Image Image
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:21 pm

Going to do an art dump here for people, so they can grab the images I drew of their RPWs for Valentine's.

viixen --

Ezra
Spencer

IrkenChu --
Ary

ButterRum --
Sly

booklover789 --
Yung Mi

rockpelt. --
Cof

@rockpelt. -- Happy birthday! I made some art for you :3 It's posted above.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Hey just quickly popping in to say this RPW is up for re-adoption!
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Please read!
    im short on time right now so i apologize for not being able to reply but if possibly everyone in the community (if wanted)
    could pm me with a few of your rpws or a link to all of yours if you would like the opportunity to get art of them
    ive decided to do a little thing in which, for who knows how long, ill be giving away a free piece of art every day
    this could range from an animated fullbody to a wiggle icon to a headshot,
    so just pm me!
    note;; if you are only sending me a few of your wolves i would prefer if you sent me simpler ones that way i can make sure i get to everybody
    and you may even get two pieces of art!!
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeneka » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:54 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

I spoke with Raven, and we have decided to implement a rule change. We have had a rule in place for a while now where you could not have two customs be related as parent and child. This was to prevent people from cheating the breeding system and just making pups however they wanted without taking into our account our rolling system. However, we are now going to ALLOW you to create customs that are parents and children, with a couple restrictions.

1. The child custom will take up a breeding slot from the parent custom. This means that if the would be parent custom has already used all their breeding slots, you may not make a child custom for them (they can of course be adopted, but not blood related and should not share genetics with the 'parent').
2. The child custom must be from a 1 pup litter, it cannot have any littermates, to prevent people just making twins, triplets, or quadruplets, which are all supposed to be a deal less common than single pups, without ever having to roll for them.

FAQ

Can I design a kid for a single parent?
Yes. Obviously there would have had to have been another parent at some point, but they are now dead or something random/mysterious happened to them or some such thing. The other parent does not have to be an existing RPW.

Can I create parents for existing RPWs?
Absolutely, as long they are single pups. If you have RPWs that were made with littermates, you unfortunately will not be allowed to create parents for them to prevent abuse by bypassing our breeding system.
My Image
Zeneka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:58 am

Heyo everyone. Long time no post?
      For those of you unaware as to who I am, I used to be valocity - I've caused quite a fuss in this community to last a lifetime, however I would love to turn a new leaf, if possible.
      I originally didn't want to associate with RPWs at all, but I've now decided that I would rather just stay in the shadows a little bit more. I'll still be apart of the community but don't expect me to be nearly as active haha

On a brighter note, some of my babies had babies!

Heath and Party Poison are the proud fathers of a little troublemaker named Bandit, who already has her papa's punky attiude and her dad's charm

Romero and Julius had a daughter, whose name is Jamia! Jamia is really into horror movies and film, and likes to make shorts in their backyard featuring her older brothers

Lastly but certainly not least-ly, Anathema and Josh had twins! The girl is Ashley and the boy is Mark! Mark is very gentle and shares a similar fondness to Jamia when it comes to films. Ashley, however, is more into music, but especially production.
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:45 pm

Butter Rum - congrats on the new rpws!
rockpelt. - as I have said in skype all the art you've been doing is a+
LadyChinaAru - congrats as well on the new rpws
PolarizedVertigo - congrats on the kiddos and growths
Snowseph - those two readopts are looking really good with revamps oo, and that adopt is really nice!!
~Apollo~ - good luck on the art thing! I would send a link of my rpws but I have way too many and need to organize my stash rip
mr shankly - welcome back! and congrats on the pretty kiddos

---------------

it's been,,, a fair while I think, since I've posted whoops
but I have been very busy
sorry for like disappearing rip
but as my signature says I get limited internet access and once that runs out I usually go over a week without getting more so
things have been running slow

I am however starting to catch up to stuff!
my cat series of adopts are all almost done
the christmas adopts i reserved numbers for will be started soon, one is already complete
I'm also getting caught up on the last of my baubles for people, which is just the special ones - two of those have been completed so far
I'm also getting an incomplete ss thing done

and once I get the time, and if I have any complete, I'll be posting some art hopefully whoops

-----

and now I'll take the very hard task of introducing all my new rpws to the fanclub
its in no particular order I'm just gonna hopefully list them all
I won't be including links though since there are so many that I got in the while so I'll link my stash instead ri p
which is desperately need to go and make everything alphabetical order again
sta.sh link

the following rpws I have won ;;
Belladonna
Jake
Jack
Koby
Loyrette
Milky White
Milo
Nocta
Piggy
Ross
Simon
Spyro

the following rpws I got from the christmas event ;;
Dionysus
Ebony
Filly
Ghirardelli
Remus
Riesen
Romulus
Snow
Sundance

the following rpws I have gotten from nursery litters ;;
Damon, Daisy and Kody (Bentdon x Ib)
Konan (Juno x Kankuro)
Larry (Logan x Equilibrium)
Ranger (Guppy x Mikasa)
Selah (Sheppard x Sarah)
Rick (Negan x Glenn)
Brooklyn (gifted by rockpelt. ; Alexander x John)
Emalf (Alan x Firesome)
Hanshiro, Osana and Katsuki (clonestone breeding ; Wisp x Kai)
Hibiscus and Sage (Scooter x Shani)
Isas, Keiji and Sachi (Hark x Samantha)
Maine and Utah (Pepper x Idabelle)
Nita and Rico (Michael x Ri)
Comet and Rocket (Abraxas x Astra)
Diarmid and Jamesina (Camdyn x Minunn)
King, Knight and Fiona (Ink x Beckett)
Fletcher (Andy x Athena)
Kikue (Obito x Kagura)
Reynik and Nelek (Shalidar and Obito)
Uriel, Lainey and Zaila (Pirro x Mai)
Lavres (Fafnir x Latsyrc)
Pheobe (Antonio x Arin)
Riada (Bruce x Kaerts)
Taro (Tsuki x Tien)

I'll also be updating some of my rpws in the sta.sh with refs of their hair or transfers, or growths when I get around to it
and soon I'll have a few other litter kiddos to introduce
and maybe some customs once I've gotten them approved rip
which will be at some point,,

But I think I got everyone and I believe thats it for now
I know I've gotten art but I don't have the time to get it whoops
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:40 am

Hey y'all! Haven't posted here in awhile, and I got some awesome art and new RPWs to show off! :D

WeepingAngel did some awesome art of Yung Mi, and I got a TON of headshots done by Polarized Vertigo. Thanks to both of you - I ADORE all of this awesome art! ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I figured out a name for my custom bauble RPW! :D

This is Folchart Silvertongue, named after Mortimer Folchart, AKA "Silvertongue" from the book series (and movie) Inkheart. I'm still figuring him out, but...he's some sort of part-time musician (more than likely an electric guitarist) and a part-time writer of novels (hence his book-page tail); he also skateboards in his off-time.

I also gave Frostbite frost/ice powers with a power potion I had been saving. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, as for my many new pups! (The first batch was done by rockpelt; all other batches were done by wolf;;)

Sprite and Joella Limca's pups are so adorable! They are both male; the top one is named Maretu, and the bottom one is named Brand.

For Sprite and Joella Limca's other litter, the top pup is a boy and is named Rodney "Rod" Roderick. The bottom pup is a boy and is named Stuart. I can't believe how beautiful these pups turned out - I'm so happy with them! :D

For Ciel and Elizabeth's pups, the blue one is a boy and is named Eobard Edward. The pink one is a girl and is named Celia. The purple one is a girl and is named Elsbeth. My munchkin babs are so sweeeet! :D

For Lucas Ryan and Kelsi's boy, I'm naming him Piranha Flytrap. He's such a sweetheart; his feathers are awesome, too! :D

For Thalassa and Année's litter, the pink one is a girl and is named Silena. The purple one with water powers is a boy and is named Sparrow. The pink one with wings is a girl and is named Syrena. The dark purple one is a boy and is named Swann. Sparrow has water powers, but I don't know precisely what powers he'll have at this point in time. They are all so cute and awesome; I can't wait to write stories about these babs! :D

This is Elodie and Striker's last batch of babus...this is such a bittersweet moment for me. :')
In the first litter, I am keeping the grey and black pup; she is female and her name is Ebony (after the tree). In the second litter, I am keeping the grey and pink pup; she is female, and her name is Papillon Gris Fumé (meaning Smokey Grey Butterfly in English).

I used a clone stone on two of my PMMM-themed RPWs, and now have this lovely batch as a result. Kyoko and Sayaka's babes are both female. The top pup is named Ophelia Wǔdàn, and the bottom pup is named Oktavia von Seckendorff. Ophelia's power is to abandon; she can create in others a feeling of loneliness to the point of them believing themselves to be abandoned and forever destined to be alone. Oktavia's power is sort of the opposite of her sister's power - Oktavia can make RPWs fall in love or feel loved and appreciated.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:25 pm

@~Apollo~ That sounds awesome! If I could draw better, I'd love to do something like that. cx Good luck!
@Wolphee Sounds awesome! I'll keep that in mind. c:
@ultra v Cute kiddos!
@wolf ;; That's a whole lot of rpws. Congrats!
@booklover789 Wow, lots of adorable babies, and nice art! ^-^

Woo, time to introduce some new rpws of mine. ^-^ we are not even at the flood of nursery children yet oops

sorry not sorry I've come into the Undertale fandom after the hype died down and now I'm stuck This is Sans, in case anyone couldn't guess. He's a custom I made and got approved. He won't be Sans' personality exactly, but they'll share some characteristics.

don't mind my horrible skills at making customs Uh ya so here's the other fandom I've fallen into really badly. This is Funtime Freddy (based on, you guessed it, Funtime Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's : Sister Location) who prefers to be called Funtime and his tailmouth Bon-Bon. Once again I'm still working on their personality, but I'm pretty sure I know where I'm going with them both. He's my other approved custom, and the only one till I make/ask for help making more.

This is my last bauble rpw. Her name is a work in progress, but I do know that she is a she. cx
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 pm

I want to introduce some new kiddos! 2 of them yep
Hyperion "Rio" Titan