☄☄Wings of Fire Fan Club☄☄ V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ☄☄Wings of Fire Fan Club☄☄ V2

Postby alyxmin » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Which book in the first/second arc of Wings of Fire do you personally think is the best?

i think book four (starflights book) or book seven (winters book) are the best written. you can really see isnide of them, and makes them a better character in general.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:00 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hey everyone! (So sorry I have not replied, due to not having internet for a LONG time - I'm at my aunt and uncle's now for internet XD ;-;)
      So, a LOT has happened since we lost internet connection..
      I've read all the books!

Okay, so..
      Moving onto Darkstalker - (using transparent juuuust in case)
      So, first of all, is it just me who felt...more than a little...sorry for....Arctic.....
      I mean seriously, he was fine at the start before he lost his soul, haha. I still really think that it was a serious overreaction for Darkstalker to make Arctic DISEMBOWEL HIMSELF but I guess you do have to take Darkstalker's dragonethood into consideration, hmph. Other than that, I think it was mostly well written, except that maybe Tui should have put a little more depth into Darkstalker and Fathom's relationship, if you know what I mean? Like, Fathom still seemed to be a little cautious (and frightened, to an extent) of Darkstalker instead of the supposed best friendship they'd had? But I still think it's a pretty good book, and Tui's done a good job with her new Legends series c:

OKAY, OKAY...Moving onto the part you really want to hear....
      Spoilers for Darkness of Dragons
      Okay, so I think the plot was pretty interesting, and one element that Tui hasn't used before is the fact that she wrote about a time period that she'd written about in book 9, only in a different dragon's point of view (part one - Storm of Sands, as they saw Darkstalker, the NightWings, Anemone and Turtle fly to the rainforest.).
      And yeah, yeah, Tui's really played around with more romance than before - I SHIP QIBLI x MOON and ANEMARIN~
      I love how Anemone has a crush on Tamarin XD
      It is a little disappointing that Darkstalker, when he's transformed into Peacemaker, how he doesn't remember anything about Darkstalker or that most other dragons don't, either - but I guess it's for the best.
      The only real downside to the book is that I picked up several typos here and there, such as "Mudhen" instead of "Moorhen", and speech marks in the middle of speech already.
      Although it does make Anemone be proven to be 'good' as in her soul isn't damaged and neither is Turtle's. For the ending, Jerboa (Jr, XD) shows Moon and Qibli the 'first visitor from the lost continent'. This got me really hyped, as I love memorising new tribes etc, although Tui's done a GOOD JOB OF MAKING US WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR FOR BOOK ELEVEN ^^; by not telling us anything about her :/ haha
      And last thing, YUP YUP well done Peril for YELLING AT A BOWL at the start of this bok, that was absolutely wonderful. I love you. You don't need to change. I love everything about you (except maybe that you might accidentally burn some scrolls XD).

I also noticed that yay I can answer questions freely without changing my mind after reading more books and finiding out more stuf, LOL

Favourite Wings of Fire couple? Can be a couple that isn't in the books.

I like the idea of Anemarin, as well as Qibli x Moon (Moonli?) of course ^^.

I mean, first of all, could anyone imagine vain, bossy (immensely adorable) Anemone falling for bubbly, kind Tamarin? XD LOVE IT SHE'S CHANGED - yes. Anemone. She has to be on my top five favourite characters, man ^^
      And second of all, I would have expected Qibli to open up to Moon about his feelings, even if he was a little shy. I didn't expect Moon to go completely ON IT and say, "do you want to be together?". That was actually quite unexpected, if you ask me, even though I have to admit that Moon is braver than Qibli, haha.

Replies -

starburst, wrote:[list][size=85]SPOILERS FOR DARKNESS OF DRAGONS
i really honestly thought the begginning was good, but the ending was just pushed.
it could have been made way longer, but it's just '' oh well darkstalker's peacemaker now. ''
i really hoped of something like he summons clearsight's spirit into another dragon's body, and she acts all nice or something but betrays him once again in the end.
or maybe he left to the lost continent with clearsight, finally at peace
or maybe he feels too much grief and finally just takes away his magic
i think the ending would have been better if it was dragged out a bit, it was just he meets his mother again for five minutes before she stuffs him with a strawberry
and how even is that spell going to last?

-Just some muddled-up stuff to clear up here-

First off, Jerboa Jr. is an animus, because in book nine when Darkstalker summoned every animus of the tribe, Turtle saw a glimpse of her, meaning yes, she is an animus like her mother. Second off, it was mentioned that Kinkajou had worded the Darkstalker-Peacemaker spell very well, so for example, when he eats the very first strawberry, he will become Peacemaker forever, etc. along with every other element.
Last edited by leiawolfe on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Hey guys! I'm here again with a question (hopefully not a spoiler) ^^;

So, anyway, the question one is - when was Umber revealed as homo-sexual in canon?

Plus, one more thing I noticed that I wanted to share with you.
In the epilogue of book 7 in Darkstalker's POV, he was thinking about Peril. He made a mental note about her that 'her heart was given, entirely and forever, to the only dragon she couldn't hurt.' But TECHNICALLY, that actually means DARKSTALKER. (With his invulnerable scales and with the scene in ToP when she tried to attack him). Because Peril's fire does hurt Clay, it just doesn't damage him permanently or anything like that...don't you agree? XD

(Oh and btw I am sooooooo excited for the graphic novel!! My nan was originally going to buy me a new bed for my birthday back in September, but she called that off and so she asked me what I want for my burthday instead, and I said to her that I wanted the graphic novel for my favourite book series that's coming out in January (which I actually wanted more than the bed, imao.) So I'm reeeeaaally excited!! I'll be on holiday in Japan though in most of January, so I'll get it when I get back.... Anyway, I read on WoF wikia that the only difference in the graphic novel compared to the original book is that instead of the actual prolouge with Hvitur and the smashed SkyWing egg, it's when the MudWing egg hatches, which I think is super cool! C:)

'super cool'. Did you get it? Kinkajou in book 3 when she wins the venom test?
Yay?
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:48 am

LeiaWolfe wrote:Hey guys! I'm here again with a question (hopefully not a spoiler) ^^;

So, anyway, the question one is - when was Umber revealed as homo-sexual in canon?

-snip-

yes. tui confirmed it
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Hey everyone-!

So, basically I'm making a Wings of Fire adoptable art page on CS! (I haven't included the link since it is still under construction xD)

Anyway, I was going to call it something like, "Wings of Fire adopts", but that sounded a 'lil too plain, don't you think? Then I thought of "Talons of Power adopts", which was a little better, but the actual Talons of Power (not the book) are evil, aren't they?

Soooo.....I was thinking maybe you guys could help me out? Please? All suggestions are appreciated and you will be credited on the page ^^.

Thank you 😊
leah
australia
she/her
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:02 pm

What about Talons of Peace Adopts? Or Jade Mountain Adopts?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:34 pm

:D Jade Mountain Adopts! I love it! Thank you~!
I'm open to other suggestions if you guys have any more, but if not, thank you Mango30!
leah
australia
she/her
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Hello! Seeing as I've just recently finished Darkness of Dragons, I felt I should join the fanclub!
I have a few WoF characters, but my main one is Python the RainWing.

base

He's pretty quiet, and his right wing was broken many years ago and never healed properly so he flies crookedly and can't navigate the trees as easily, so he lives on the outskirts of the RainWing village.

I also drew him. If anyone wants me to draw their dragon, I've been thinking of doing commissions? Idk, depends on the interest.
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:42 pm

SoupPupped wrote:
Hello! Seeing as I've just recently finished Darkness of Dragons, I felt I should join the fanclub!
I have a few WoF characters, but my main one is Python the RainWing.

base

He's pretty quiet, and his right wing was broken many years ago and never healed properly so he flies crookedly and can't navigate the trees as easily, so he lives on the outskirts of the RainWing village.

I also drew him. If anyone wants me to draw their dragon, I've been thinking of doing commissions? Idk, depends on the interest.

Wow, that is such an amazing drawing! I can never keep my mouse in the right position arrgg
Well done c:
leah
australia
she/her
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:02 pm

I read the newest graphic novel of the first book! It was pretty good, apart from a few weird points in the artwork.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets