BABUSAGI ✦ FANCLUB!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What pronouns do you use for Hanakiko?

They/Them
53%
He/Him
6%
She/Her
20%
Xe/Xem
2%
A mix
14%
Not listed
4%

Total votes : 49

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ FANCLUB!

Postby jelliblood » Sat May 06, 2017 9:51 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

hi guys! since the end of the school year and finals are coming up, liv's classes have picked up in difficulty, so they're backing off from babusagi for a bit. in the meantime i will take over all of liv's owner responsibilities (except the archive and their adopt competitions), so we ask that you please pm me instead of livvyah about any concerns, this includes artists!
candi ★ he/they
jelliblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Sat May 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Gotta put my serious font on for a little bit, don't be shocked.

So I want to bring a line from the catalogue post to your guys attention today...
Please note that some of these values may shuffle early on, a new manual will be sent accordingly...

When we started this species we came up with the catalogue not having really any background on how this species would grow or how the traits would end up actually distributing. (Kyu came up with it in a class period on a piece of paper before the base was even drawn!)

So as we started approaching 50 we decided to try and evaluate how this system was fairing and well...
...Our rares aren't very rare!

So Kyu and I think that maybe that reevaluation might need to happen very soon, alongside some general packing list maintenance.
There's a couple things we're considering doing, changing the point brackets (the point limits assigned to the different rarity levels i.e. 4-7 points is a Common) and straight up changing the rarity of some traits.

But it really wouldn't be fair to all of you to do this without consulting you, so we drafted a survey so you'd be able to give us feedback without worrying about having your name attached. It also has some other questions that are totally optional to let us know how we're doing!

Here's a link to the survey!
Please be honest as your responses can help change things!

I also real quick want to address the fact that I'm stepping back, I'm not leaving or anything, (I'll probably still be kicking around and streaming!) but I need to hone in on school a bit. I was also starting to feel the edges of burnout and need to step back a bit.
But! This is why we have two owners! Because there's two of us one of us can get gobbled by life for a bit and things can still keep going.

Hopefully none of you are too upset! Maybe I can finally make some more adopts and find my groove in between homeworks and play practice.

Oh boy that was a lot, hopefully you got through it all. I'm gonna be streaming some long overdue babus and trying out my new Stream Jams playlist.
Okay for real now!
And here's the jams (optional, but all family friendly, if not weebish)

@m a l l c o p . | I can't get over how good those feathers look!
@Mooncake. | Congrats! She has a very sunny palette that I've thought was cute. Good luck with relationships!
@ludvik | Kyu designs are always such a treasure, congrats!
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Sun May 07, 2017 1:12 am

personally i wouldn't like for the rarity system to change. i wouldn't
be happy if my babus became uncommon.

anyways im here to get help on a final name for my custom! for now their name is mallow but im not sure on it.

there is a poll here! please comment your other suggestions in the comments!
https://strawpoll.com/546fsbx
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun May 07, 2017 6:01 am

I'm streaming everybody!

To do:
2 RUs
1 Gacha Set
Cups

Maybe an adopt too, idk.

765-537-407
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun May 07, 2017 6:38 am

@LivvyAh I'll be glad when all the rarities actually are what they say they are. I suggested this in the poll, but I really do think a schedule of some sort might help. :3

So, hey guys! A long long while ago I made an artist entry for Babusagi and I think It's cute in general but it isn't all that great. I might revise it's design. By that I mean I probably will. Anyway, after figuring out what lock alpha did I made a second one that I like a lot better. It isn't nearly as colorful and it isn't very intricate or fancily designed but I really like it! Critiques, comments, and suggestions are very welcome!
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sun May 07, 2017 7:33 am

@LivvyAh
It's alright to take a break once in a while to recharge. I'll happily do the survey but I'm kinda with ♥ Enchanted ♥ I don't really want the rarity system to change but I do feel some individual traits could be tweaked a bit.
@♥ Enchanted ♥
I love the petal markings and the eyes! their just so pretty and I personally like the name Mallow. :)
@Weeping_Angel }Y{
Good luck with the stream! :)
@8RavenPhoenix8
I love the bow! :D

I just wanted to show off the amazing Ru I got from LivvyAh for Babusagi number 025! :D
My lovely little boy Aoi Berri who was well worth the wait, looks just so perfect and the sticker looks exactly how I imaged it and his edits are all just so amazing! I'm keeping all the info I made on the form for him So I'll just have to tweak/add a few things to his info when i get it all together.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Sun May 07, 2017 7:38 am

@sinnamon roll - sorry 4 late reply.. i wanted to actually finsh the babu who is Matthew's girlfriend but um wow she's still not done
@LadyChinaAru - omg he's BEAUTIFUL, congrats
@Enchanted - u could name them hydrangea & they could have hydra for a nickname
@LivvyAh im likin this democracy
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Sun May 07, 2017 1:01 pm

howdy there!
you've probably seen me around somewhere before, but i'm steamplonk. feel free to call me grey or steam!
i'm happy to announce that i'm going to be a guest artist for babusagi adopts! and if i get good reception, you betcha i'll become a full time artist ;3c
i've also got a new adopt up!
Babusagi 053 - Watermelon Sherbert

@ladychinaaru- oh man what a stunning babu, congrats!
@8ravenpheonix8- it looks great! however, it looks a little plain- maybe add some more markings? the ears look fantastic though!
also, near the back of the head, the hair looks a bit blurry. for the hair, i'd recommend adding a few extra stray strands as well.
@enchanted- what a lovely kiddo! personally, i prefer the name kai- you choose whatever you like, though :)
@livvyah- i love how you ask everyone before making changes, it really shows how much you care about the people in this community <333
@kyubiical- sure thing! livvy, feel free to take as long as you want, you deserve it :) and kyu, don't overwork yourself! if you need help with anything, feel free to hmu!
@mallcop- oh jeez what a lovely kiddo! i'm looking forwards to seeing his s.o. complete.
@mooncake.- what an adorable babu! she could be friends with helio?
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun May 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Replies wrote:@steamplonk - Ahh your babus are so cute! Congrats on becoming a GA!
@LadyChinaAru - Ahh he's real precious! I got to see him made on the stream and boy you got a cutie!
@8RavenPhoenix8 - Awww they're real cute! Isn't lock alpha a life savior! XD
@Weeping_Angel }Y{ - The stream was so fun! Thanks for hosting! <3

Blah, okay y'all sorry for short replies/inactivity! I have a couple babus that need introduction later and a few more things to say okay a lot of things. let's face it i can't shut up! XD but for now it's late and I just wanted to let you all know about the contest me and Weeping_Angel }Y{ are hosting!

It's for the last of Tig and Beryl's IC kits and can be found here! It's an easy contest so why don't you stopon by and try out? <3
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:24 am

@steamplonk I tried doing what you suggested. I think it looks nice but I'm not an expert when it comes to hair. X3 Also, good luck trying to become a full-time artist!
@hazilnut Tig and Beryl are so cute together! Good luck finding a home for that last bab! ^^

Ok, I know I stopped in a few posts ago but... I made two more artist entries. Help. Me. XD No but designing them is just really fun ok? Don't hate me X3 Geez I can't stop smiling I think I'm broken. Anyway, here they are.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me