Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Kyar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:46 am

@zakuro.
Aw - they'll make a cute pair for sure. But I can definitely see why you'd want a little something else - their palettes are very similar. Good luck finding another kalon to join in! :) I'm sure you're gonna have a great litter when they're ready! I'll be curious to see who else ends up a part of the breeding. :)
@♠Trollish♠
Ah your art is so stunning - I just love your style and all the bright colors are making me very happy lol. I wish I had the kind of time to do fun things like that with my kalons but alas - it's super awesome to get to see all of yours decked out in their appropriate gear. :) My party is definitely going D&D/Pathfinder style too. :) And Prism is adorable too omg.
@HellyBoo
Ah - what a beautiful girl! I'd love to offer on Freya but I doubt I have anything of value for her lol. Good luck trading - and finding friends for your other kalons as well as the breedings! Sounds like you'll be busy but hey - hopefully your inbox will be full of requests yeah? Lol!
@wibeke
What nice entries! If I have the chance I'll definitely stop by and give some specific critique later. Right now at a glance I love the mane and the simplicity of the first one and while I'm not a huge fan of that shade of lemony green on the second I do really love the edits and the smooth brown patterning underneath! I remember seeing that piece on the thread too - it's so hilarious. :) Definitely captured the explosion feel.
@KatLóve
Those are SUPER cute omg. You may very well be hearing from me! :) They're just so little and delightful. I've always been impressed by pixels. They're hard to work with in such a tiny space! … Reasons why my pixel I'm gonna post here is bigger than that lol.
@exiide
Ah - still seeking trades and that. Good luck on those and the growths/transfers! Hopefully I won't have to wish you luck again and you'll find everything you need lol. :) But I'll be curious to see what comes of your customs - I have no way near the time to do them but I'm sure you'll get a great artist on board no sweat! :)
@Akemi-chan
Have fun with the stream - and yeah I feel you on the inbox thing. Mine is an absolute disaster right now. Somehow like… all of my folders are full and I can't delete anything. I don't understand. But yeah have fun with the NB! :) I love Soul's pair so I'll be eagerly awaiting the kits! Even if I just get to look. :)
@Sketchiimutt
Ooh - MYOs are so fun. I hope you get something fantastic in return for it! :) And good luck with the HM custom as well - seems those are tricky to get a hold of artists for but with the event and another 00 kalon coming up I can only imagine…
@endless shelter;;
Those are really cute! :) I hope you're able to get some points and some experience! I'll definitely at least consider ordering - they're really sweet. :)
@naumachy
Ah - gotta wonder about those rolls. I'll have to keep an eye on the nursery thread I guess! :)

Hi everyone!! :)
So you know how I mentioned I was thinking about making some miniatures for the event? Well I actually got around to it and gave one a shot! This is my first time doing pixel art really so… it's a new experience but kinda fun!

Although… I'm an idiot because I started with ranger and none of my kalons are rangers. I have no idea what I was thinking. I won't have time to do another until tomorrow probably - I still have to do the prompt and both side quests for the day!

Anyway! The ranger base is ready! Hair is so all over the place I decided not to bother with it at the moment - hair will be added per order.
Edit: Now that I've got an order done here's an example of it actually colored in. :)
Image Image
It's Tuesday Again.'s Faelon // Chamomile.'s Ploaris

I'll be selling color-ins for 50 DA points each! I'm gonna start out with just three slots for the moment. Tail/ear/hair edits are free. At this time I will NOT do multi-arms or two-headed kalons. Wings will cost 10 points extra.

Slots
1. It's Tuesday Again. Finished!
2. Chamomile. Finished!

Unfortunately I won't be able to do custom outfits right now - but I for sure plan on doing a rogue, fighter, cleric, wizard/sorcerer, and possibly more in the future!

If you're interested please PM me with the title "Kalon Minis" and fill out this form!
Code: Select all
[b]Kalon's name:[/b]
[b]Link to ref:[/b]
[b]Hex codes:[/b] (optional, but helpful)
[b]Base color:[/b] (whatever you want)
[b]Special requests?:[/b] (i.e. outfit color, otherwise I'll just pick something that fits the scheme)

AND last but not least again - I still have two readoptions going on - linked in my signature! There are two weeks left to enter and everyone is welcome to give it a shot. If you have any questions about them go ahead and shoot me a PM! :)
Last edited by Kyar on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:59 am

@Unleashed Squid, congrats! they are so cute<3
@Kyar, aa that looks so good! aaa i love your art!
@exiide, wowie your kalons are so dang pretty!

Ayy so I am opening some commissions of kalons for 100 DA points it will have everything in it color, shading, background, etc. Here's some examples
X X

I am entertaining offers on this kid
I don't know if I will even end up trading them but feel
Free to send offers

Also i am looking for an artist to do my HM(10) if you think you can do it feel free to PM me i would love to bounce back ideas for it<3
Last edited by rockosaur on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:04 am

It's Tuesday Again. wrote:-snip-

Also, I am putting my baby Induma up for tentative trade offers.... I just don't know how well I conect with his design, but he has a skull marking in case you guys are interested. I will also grow him for free for you if you'd like<3 ^^

Lastly, I got my kalon, Ludovic, grown finally! Isn't he just a handsome boyo :3
He's an assassin with looks that could kill heheh I hate myself c':

replies:
@rockosaur
you have such a unique, cool style! Good luck getting DA points ^^
@kyar
I ordered one bc those are just too cute hot da n g<3
@naumachy
You're so cool honestly you're great stop being so cool also your art is too good for this world?? so yeah<3
@endless shelter;
v v cute art my friend!
@sketchiimutt
Gl getting an artist to do you HM custom and some to trade for your MYO ticket! c:
@Akemi-Chan
Ooooh I've always loved Lizard, I may PM you about friendships bc I'd really love to do friend art of him and one of my kals :O
@exxide
gOD I have always adored that kal on the left that you're trading away, I really wish I had someone worthwhile that I was willing to part with rip. anyways, good luck!! I'll PM you about the growths and see if you'd like one from me, though I'm mostly looking for DA points for an Uncommon MYO ticket
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:17 am

I'm looking to trade my kal Amelia I've completely lost connection to her.
She has 2 breeding slots left.
Feel free to offer anything! I'll be looking until July 15th.

@It's Tuesday Again. - gl with commissions!
@rockosaur - gl with commissions!
@Kyar - aaaa I love it! I might PM you later!
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:34 am

since i'm saving up to purchase something for my friend's birthday, i need points. so, i'm taking pixel color ins of these lines:
for 15 DA points each !! +3 points for edits C:
i'll also take 1 rare pet for unedited, 2 rares for edited kalons !

since i'm just experimenting i'm only gonna start off by
taking 3 slots for now, but i'm most likely gonna post again w/ more.
1. open
2. open
3. open
i will cross out slots as they get filled up ! pm me if you're interested !!
my da is the last link in my signature uvu
here's how one looks when it's completed:
https://s13.postimg.org/ptt7puxvb/carter_pixel_by_me.png

@individuality; good luck with the trading !!
@tuesday; gl with commissions<33 that anthro example is super cute aa
@rocko; your art is toooooo cute !<3
Last edited by zakuro. on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:51 am

just kinda showing off the sig art I did of Erebus and Janus...
I like that song and it kinda fit my boys so~
@zakuro.
The pixles are adorable I wish you luck!
@Individuality
I hope you can find your kalon a good home.
@It's Tuesday Again.
Gl with commissions

█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:14 am

Just showing off some art i did for Hadain's quest c:
      Commissions are open!

Looking for approval of this growth:
      x

@midnightkitkat- very nice!
      @zakuro- wish I had points to spare!
      @individuality- I may check her out c:
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuakingAspen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:43 am

@zakuro. Omg those lines are precious!
@Midnightkitkat That's an awesome song you picked and I love your art!
@diamondfox Aw your art is super cute <3

ALRIGHTY SO
Commissions n stuff
All examples are here
Payment will be sent through the donation box (Which probably is the easiest way?)
My DA to send points to

I will do fullbodies if requested but be prepared for weird anatomy lmao
Anthros will be under the Humanized Kalons if preferred

Lined and Colored Humanized Kalons will be 100 points (Will go lower on prices if needed)
Lined, Colored, and Shaded Humanized Kalons will be 200 points (Will go lower on prices if needed)
Lined and Kalons Feral Kalons will be 150 points as they're harder (However I can do them for 100)
Lined, Colored, and Shaded Kalons will be 250 as they're harder (However I can do them for 200)

If you want to order, just send me a PM!
(Also, if prices are too high, I can take CS$ or lower them if requested and explained :D)
QuakingAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:27 am

Haven't gotten any commissions, haha, so they're still open! 952/2500 points! Saving up for a Kalon item <3 Examples and prices found here and here. I'll post a few examples below, as well!

@QuakingAspen- Good luck with commissions c:
@diamondfox- Very cute art <3
@Midnightkitkat- Love the new sig!
@zakuro.- Cuteeeee!
@Individuality- Amelia is gorgeous! Gl trading <33
@It's Tuesday Again.- I love your art AAAAAA!! I cri
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:18 am

@Kyar;; you are a blessing to this community <3 those pixels are so heckin cute! I'm gonna try and scrape up some points because I need some.
@rockosaur;; you art is so lovely! good luck getting commissions, and good luck getting your HM custom done!
@It's Tuesday Again;; Ludovic is so beautiful oh my goodness! good luck with your commissions as well! your art is amazing!
@zakuro;; I hope you can raise all the points you need! I wish I could help you, those pixels are so tiny and cute!

Yo what's up guys! Just a small update from me!
I'm gonna be a little scarce around here for a short time, because I'm swamped with work!
I've gotten a lot of PMs about it, and I am not open right now for HM customs, or to design MYOs! (Unless for USD payment for the latter!)

──────────

First off, running my part of this event has been really time consuming, and I just wanted to say to anyone I owe RUs to, they may not be done until after the event and I apologize for that! (It took me four hrs to judge day one's prompt, so I've been super busy!)
I'll try and have owed work done as soon as I can, but thank you for your patience!

──────────

A reminder about the Kalon Love Letters thread!
You can use this system to send anonymous or not messages from your kalons to other kalons! It's a lot of fun!

──────────

And lastly, I spoke about this on a stream a little while ago, but a lot of people have expressed interest in breeding with my kalons! Once my cooldown is up, (July 13th) I would love to do an OOC breeding (with one or two of my kals with someone else's)!
You would get first pick of the batch, but if there's more than one kal, I request that I'm able to put the rest UFA for non owners!
I'll be designing the batch myself as one of my personal breeding!

If you're interested, feel free to PM me, and please title it "Breeding Offers"!

All my kalons are here!

The ones available are Silas, Alice, Quinn, Wren, & Auguste!
The others are either too young, have mates, or I won't do OOC with them! Please let me know who you're interested in, and which kal you'd like to offer!

I may not respond for a few days while I consider offers! Thanks so much!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery