Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

kalon fc

Postby aimono » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:04 am

reposting!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ TRADES ]

ImageImage
click to view full refs + profiles
so, im looking to trade these two fellas! i'll look at anything; im just trying
to find a design i connect with, so no un-made customs/myos, please! i'm
a bit picky, so if i don't reply to you in over a week it probably means i'm
interested. also, please mention if you have a toyhou.se account so i could
transfer the kalon if we trade!

if offering, title the subject of the pm with `'trade` somewhere in it!
[ GROWTHS+TRANSFERS ]

ImageImageImage
click to view full refs
i'm looking for a couple of transfers & growths, too. i can pay
in cs pets/items, fr, furvilla, & possibly more; just ask!
also, please have examples of your growths and/or
transfers ready!!

@gabriel.EXE - okay, can i just say that i absolutely adORE benizakura?? what a hot dude!!!
          @~Soul~ - wow!! celestia is gorgeous, man!
          @scream. - your kalon thread looks great!
          @☂ . - haha, i like theo's name. sounds familiar... hmm, wonder why. jk
aimono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [NEW POLL]

Postby Sandstorm814 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:18 am

Hello~ Looking for a few things!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandstorm based HM Custom
Hello I'm happy to say I finally got my 5th hm! I'm looking for an artist to design it for me <3

Proof:

I want it to be based of the warrior cat Sandstorm, and have a uncommon ear edit I would like to use. Please message me for more details! I can pay in CS, Eldemore, FR for it to be done <3

Item Trade

I have a standard/common hair edit item I'm looking to trade for a edit eraser! Please PM me if interested <3

Introductions

I'm super excited to introduce Cole, my newest baby <3 I've been searching for a nice natural woodland deign for a while now. He's the one I want to use of the edit eraser on for the hair.
Cole loves the outdoors, and one of his favorite activities is Hiking. He's amazing at bowling, and his favorite food is soft pretzels, the type you get at carnivals. He has no filter on what comes out of his mouth, and makes him quite boisterous and rowdy.
Looking for some friends, maybe a crush! I would also like to find someone to grow him after his hair edit is done ~

I'm crying,,, she was a ru that just got completed and I love her to pieces <3 Meet Melody! She's a gentle soul who prefers to keep to herself, and loves to dream. She teaches swim classes for income, but wants to quit in search of a brighter future, something more than her humdrum life.

I'm really sorry about the short replies, I have a headache right now, and don't feel up to doing any more.

@exiide - Hopefully you get the growths you need soon, I know how it can be a trouble to find growth artists <3
@gabriel.EXE - Oh my god, benizakura blew me away. What an amazing design, and clean lines!
@FluffyBirdie - The animation looked great! I think the fire was the best part, lol
@ ~Soul~ - Wow, what a pretty design on your newest kal! I especially love the tail~
@fab. - Aww, it's such a shame Emory will be rehomed, best of luck with offers!
@kicks - Good luck, I personally can't wait to see it, the character it will be based off of looks very nice!

Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Trphlthdl » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:56 am

Trixyr wrote:[center]Replies will be at the bottom of this post!

First off, most of my kalons here are looking for friends or mates. Bear and Edmund already have possible mates, but everyone else is open. Basically I would like for their personalities and designs to go well together, though I can drop design for the perfect personality.

Second, I've fallen for this artist entry by sapphire77, and am looking to get 500 DA points to be able to buy it as a Standard MYO. Unfortunately, I have no DA points at the moment. So, I'm opening human kalons sketches for DA points. I have two examples here of jolteon,'s Lilith, and am pricing a pencil sketch at 50 points and sharpied sketch at 60 points. If you would like yours colored I am sure we could work something out, so just ask! I have colored pencils and markers, so it just depends on what you'd want.

Last but not least, I've decided to enter in this competition and am looking for a couple of friends etc. I need 1-2 fans
who become friends (he's a well-known indie pop artist), but am open to other relationships as well! I am also
looking for art, and can offer CS pets, Flight Rising, and possibly FurVilla if I can log in. I kind of quit but there's
still stuff on the account.

@Sandstorm814 Good luck getting your Sandstorm custom!
@exide Good luck finding a kalon you can connect with!
@~Soul~ Oh man Celestia is gorgeous, you'll have no problem with relationships!
@scream. Congrats on getting your thread up, and good luck trading!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 am

@Sandstorm814 ; your new babes are just to die for <33 and I hope you find an artist to make your custom!! I'm sure it'll be lovely~
@exiide ; good luck getting your kiddos grown <33 oscar is adorable :00
@gabriel.EXE ; your kal is lovely!! good luck finding rps <33

- ☼ -

repost <33 I'm still looking at offers - and btw, I'd like to know as well if you'd be down for a poly breeding as
I might go with two offers if they go well together <33

elf_of_the_hollow wrote:
(I know it's a pretty short post but because I ramble; tl;dr is in bold)

heya guys~ so,, I didn't think I would be doing this but?? alright so I have a breeding set up rn that
hasn't caught a slot yet so you'd have to be willing to wait cooldown but --

okay so,, I'm looking for an ooc breeding?? just one and,, it's heavily preferred that any kalons you
offer have a legendary edit-
//yes okay I want to do a legendary ooc breeding don't hate me for it ahh//

okay but fr,, I'm not necessarily hoping to get a legendary kit from the breeding but I would prefer if
you had an autopass or if you were willing to wait until the edit shop opens again (and if you could
help raise points for it that'd be cool too but you don't have to ahhh,,)

you'd have first pick of kits and if only one passes a legendary trait it'll auto go to you, I just ask
that if two pass the trait at least one goes to me //v// it also doesn't matter what edit, although
some might get preference if offered, it'll really come down to compatible design--

my kals are here -- obviously the kits aren't open but other than that kals that aren't open are aspen,
pragma, ari, and maybe manami and sasha but I might consider something with manami or sasha if I
get the right offer-- other than that though, all of my kals are open. offering on a kal listed here,
though, will automatically have your offer cancelled. so for your own sake, just read it ^^
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:00 am

@elf_of_the_hollow - I don't have any legendary kalons, but I hope you find one to breed one of your kals with!
    @Trixyr - best of luck with the comp!!
    @Sandstorm814 - Good luck finding someone to grow Cole! And the character concept you came up for Melody is so sweet <3
    @exiide - Good luck finding someone to grow those kids!
    @gabriel.EXE - What a gorgeous kalon! The design is so stunning, good luck finding rp's for him!
    @FluffyBirdie - good luck with commissions!!
    @~Soul~ - Celestia Is so gorgeous woah :0 Love the spots!
    @fab. - Emory is so precious??? I would offer if I wasn't so attached to all my kals ;v; Also haha I have a character concept that might go well with Helios, I could pm you once I make it a kalon :0
    @kicks - good luck with that HM custom!!
    @endless shelter;; - Hope the stream goes well ^^
    @scream. - good luck finding relationships/trade offers for you kalons!
    @☂ . - aa Theodore is such an adorable kid! Good luck finding an artist to do you custom too!

As a few of you may have seen, I'm doing colour-in's of these lines for 75 points each~! My only request is to not order one of a kalon with 10 or more edits ^^ The bow is completely optional, and you can request a colour for it if you want (Otherwise, I'll make it a colour that looks nice with the kalon)
    PM me or post there if you're interested !

Small repost, I'm still looking for a growth of Orbit, as well as art for any of my kalons! I have several rares I can pay in for either.

Also, like many others, I'm looking for an ooc, or ic, breeding for any of my kalons, with the exception of Synesthesia. Edits don't matter very much to me, just design compatibility and personality if in character~ my kalons
    Looking at offers for another couple days before I decide anything!
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanillasaur » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:21 am

Gonna do another one of these because I'm on another happy day so!! FCFS!

Vanillasaur wrote:Hey all! I'm in a great mood today and I figured I'd do something with it?? Anyway-- I'll do a free growth or transfer for the first person to pm me with their kalon! If you'd like examples of my art, I've done this boy, this boy, this girl, and applied some edits on her. Please just put the word kalon somewhere in your pm(either title or message) for it to be sorted! (Also lmao I can't guarantee I'll finish it today but it'll definitely be done asap!)

Taken!!

Replies;;
    @eonian - ahh those lines are beautiful! Good luck finding points and a growth for Orbit!
    @elf_of_the_hollow - good luck finding a legendary breeding!!
    @Trixyr - Your kalons are beauties!! Good luck finding them relationships and collecting points!
    @Sandstorm814 - Good luck finding an artist! I know how hard it is to find people willing to do them aha // Also, your RU babe is gorgeous!!
    @exiide - ahh good luck finding offers for those two! Unfortunately I don't think I've got anyone you'd be interested in,,,
    @gabriel.EXE - He looks great! I'm really loving the mane ahhh good luck finding rp partners!
she/her || sig n avatar by me || cat peach#5245
fwiends (*´ω`*) Marsh Lovestruck Colour Hydra Bats Leah
Vanillasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Murdoc's Point Shop!

Growth slots: are back! 2 slots open!
Commissions: 3 slots
    These range from 500-1k points!
    My DA

Now for replies!

@vanillasaur: Aaah how cute! I love those edits and growths! GL on those requests haha
@eonian: good luck mate! Sadly I don't really take pay in cs pets unless split w/ points
@elf: oh! I may pm you!!
@Trixyr: Good luck with comms <3
@Sandstorm: Ooh sounds like a nice HM, I wanna see it when its done! A cute bab too
@exiide: GL with trades! Sadly don't see points there or I'd pm D:
@gabriel.EXE: WHAT A CUTE AA
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Hey there! I too am taking commissions. Prices will be mostly pay what you want in DA points (though I will decline extremely unfair offers) and here are some examples:

Feral:
Human:
Anthro:
Pixel/Animation:

I don't really have any examples of shaded/smooth line work rn, but I promise you, the skill is there lol<3
These are mainly just sketches I could find

@Murdoc Niccals
Your growths are so lovely! Gl getting points hun<3
@Vanillasaur
So nice of you to do a free growth!
@eonien
Those lines are to die for! I very well may order if I get enough for a MYO and have enough points left over!<3

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 pm

@gabriel.EXE
He's so cool! Unfortunately I neither really have time for RPs nor do I have any kalons that fit the bill of what you're looking for right now… nor do I use discord. So I'm one big mess of "yeah nothing you want." Sorry about that lol. But I do hope you're able to find somebody to match him with!! That sounds like it'd be a fun time anyway. :) Good luck!
@exiide
First of all uber off topic I love your avatar. But! Those are some cute kalons for trade - I don't have anything to trade right now but I hope you get something you really love! Good luck finding some growth/transfer artists as well. I recognize a few of those kals and while they're quite pretty and I might otherwise be interested I have WAY too much on my plate at the moment. Good luck finding an artist or two though!!
@Sandstorm814
Good luck finding an HM custom artist - seems like it's always a bit of a challenge lol. But I'm sure you'll find somebody to do your kitty kalon for you! :) And congrats on Cole! I love his design - he's beautiful. I REALLY love Melody though - my gosh the whole design, the edits, the colors - she's just a real ringer that gal. Congrats!! :)
@Trixyr
My goodness you've got a lot going on! I wish you the best in your search for mates and tryout friends and raising the points you're gonna need for that MYO! Your art is very cute - I just so happen to be DA broke and lacking in a lot of humanoid refs for my kalons though. Sorry! I'm sure you'll get some interest though and hopefully it won't take you long to save up the points! :) Good luck with the readoption as well!
@elf_of_the_hollow
Ah - I've got an autopass but no legendaries - sorry my dear! I'll be super curious to see what you manage to come up with for a breeding though. You have some beautiful kalons! And in the least offensive way possible I'm getting an honest huge kick out of the fact that I feel a little like I'm reading the most polite terms and conditions page ever written. I love it. But I'm a nut job don't listen to me.
@eonian
Ah - those lines are SUPER cute. Man I wish I had more DA points as a general rule. But I'm sure you'll get orders flying in - they're so pretty! Good luck finding a growth artist and a breeding partner as well - it's crazy in the market for both of those things and especially breedings right now lol. You have some very pretty kalons though! Synesthesia is especially beautiful. :)
@Vanillasaur
No surprise the slot went so fast - but that's really kind of you to do. It's hard to find people to do that stuff who don't charge for it and man sometimes free things can be really clutch lol. Hopefully you got something fun to do! :)
@Murdoc Nickels
Good luck raising points! You've done some awesome work and there's always a market for growths and commissions. So whatever your goal is - I hope you get there fast! Though with those skills I mean let's be real it shouldn't be too long before those slots go lol.
@It's Tuesday Again.
Wow you have some sick art. I love the feral piece you posted especially but they're all awesome - and such a variety too! It's cool to see so many different skills. :) Plus it's nice for people to do PWYW - I hope you're able to make a good handful of points and have some fun with the pieces that come out of it! :)

Hi guys!! So I'm super excited about this event. I'm such a RPG nerd omg. though seriously watching critical role this last week gave me a lot of trust issues omg not that any of you probably watch it
Anyway! I'm having a blast getting my kids all involved.

It occurred to me that it'd be mega fun to do miniatures of my party and while I haven't worked out exactly how I'm gonna go about it they'll be digital and I was wondering if that might be something others would be interested in? Obviously I haven't made any yet so no examples but would anyone be interested in ordering something along those lines?

I also still have two readoptions going! I'm actually mega lazy right now and I'm not gonna relink them but they're each linked in my signature and I encourage anyone who's interested to try out! :) They're a sort of free range contest with some limits so you can do art, writing, or both if you're interested. They each end in roughly two weeks - but do note that the shibe kit readoption ends 1 day earlier than the mutant!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡♡♡♡ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:32 pm

scream. wrote:
scream. wrote:
Replies wrote:@-Kayar- Good luck judging your kalon readopts! itll be hard! the forms are looking really nice! <3
@Tototucan- I don't know of any discords- but goodluck finding some!
@It's Tuesday Again - GahhHH I wish I could afford art >o>

I finally finished my kalon thread even though I still need to put in
descriptions! I'm waiting on that until I get them mates/ relations / trade them off <3

Anywho - here is my kalon thread --> here!

I have multiple kalons up for trade there! ( any marked with ☄ after their name on their page! - they're pretty cute kalons too! )

I also have a few kalons up for relationship offer as well so go check it out!

Regarding kalons for trade I am really looking for myo(s) for them but premade kalon(s) are also valued <33

THE ONLY KALON NOT FOR TRADE IS SHEIRAN AND NOAH! YOU MAY OFFER FOR ALL THE OTHERS!
♡♡♡♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me