Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby rem sleep » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:51 am

@mediocre -- congrats on your first kalon! gl getting him aged, he is a cutie! n w n
      @SmolMuttt -- I'm looking for OOCs too xD maybe we should hook one up? n w n
      @nadenade -- congrats on your first kal! n w n they're really cute! gl getting agings and relationships!
      @Dragoncat08 -- all your kiddos look very nice with their new edits! n w n gl getting rps-- I pm'd ya woo
      @☁Lady Raincloud☁ -- hiya I'll answer your question >:'3c
      @carousel. -- gl getting a breeding for your bab! n w n I love their hair >:'3c
      @aello -- gl getting cora aged! she's a lovely lady!
      @aporia. -- congrats on alix! gl in the re-adopt! n w n

Do you prefer a timed fcfs, a normal fcfs, or a pseudo fcfs?
I don't really like either tbh. T w T " Between the two probable pseudo though?

I'm looking for OOC breedings for my kalons!
Arabella will not breed OOC, as she is mated to Belial-- but Belial has one more slot than she does, so I would be willing to breed him OOC. I do ask that an autopass or another winged kal be involved if you would want to breed with him though, since he has three legendary traits. n w n Eternity also won't be breeding OOC because she is mated to Sinbad, but the other kals are all open!

I also have three staff customs [1 R each] that I would be willing to trade or sell. n w n Please HMU here on CS for trading or on [urhttps://trollishthetroll.deviantart.com]dA[/url] if you're interested in buying, I am definitely willing to haggle with price-- I just need funds.

on a closing note I doodled a human ver of my kal Sprinkles
here's his kalon ref if you're curious >:'3c

have a swell day!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 am

squeegi wrote:
--

@trollish - oh my what nice kalons!i also love your art style wowie!!
@aporita. - I love the new kalon you got! congrats!
@aello - gl with getting a growth, that kit is gorgeous 😍😍!
Last edited by squeegi on Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub no. iv -- one rare myo uft

Postby shawty-cs » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:44 am

greetings kalon corgi lovers! I have a one rare unlimited under myo for trade
    I'm looking for anything! to give you an idea of the designs I like, my favorite artists are caringbears, cicamicu, Medd, naumachy, Okahui, Pallis, Tealea, littlelies, and tigressa! I love more simple designs as well but I also prefer if the kalon your offering at least one rare edit! Pls pm me with the title "kalon myo trade offer"
    If I don't reply I'm thinking about your offer :)

- replies -

@croaky, good luck finding trades!
    @trollish, I may be pming you soon! I also just love your art!
    @aporia, aaa congrats on your new girl so if!
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:56 am

@sleep gl finding some good offers!
@croaky gl getting offers on that pretty kit!
@Trollish gl finding some ooc breeding + awesome doodle!
@aporia. congrats on your new kal, she's lovely!

(Just a lil reboop from a million pages back~)

Looking for a growth artist!

my girly, Nathaira has been due for growth for a good couple of weeks or so!
just feel free to pm me examples and prices!~

OOC breeding search!

I'm officially off of cooldown and would like to look for some ooc breeding for any of my kals!

You can find them all here! (you can cick their images to go to their original thread}

I prefer not to bred my kal named Basilis since she's off-oekaki and a bit confusing~
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discter » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:12 am

eyooo I'm back for a little while. But, I have some questions for y'all.

Do you think a common or standard myo would be better for a contest prize when the contest is about describing boats? (Whether it's at home base or at see, the name of it, if it sunk, what type of ship it is, how many people it holds, etc)

Code: Select all
@doge fruit - Good luck getting a  growth for Natharia! She's adorable and I love her fluffy fur alright. Also good look with the ooc breeding search! You've got some cute kids (cough Kilo cough), so you'll got tons of offers in no time!

@sleep - Good luck getting trade offers! I have nothing to offer sadly rip. Excited to see the new kid you'll maybe be introducing soon if you find a trade you like!

@croaky - sent you a dm on discord, but I might have someone new coming up soon, another winged kid.

@Trollish - Good luck with the ooc breeding search! I'd offer but I already have a lot of plans to go through with first, so I'd take a while n all. Good luck selling/trading your staff slots! I'd buy, but I don't have enough money. And I don't have enough to trade for one oops. Also Sprinkles is adorable?? And the art, it's morbid but it's also cute, and the colors look really good together.

@aporia. - Alix looks super cool the blues and the tail really make it for me ngl. I'd offer for a girlfriend, but all of my kals are either taken or males oops (and the only one in a modern au that might fit with design is still a kit right now, but they'll be grown soon).
I'll take a look at your comp entry soon for more in-depth stuff, but maybe have some more art?? Art always helps.

@aello - good luck getting your kid grown! Honestly I'm absolutely in love with Cora and I really hope to see her as an adult soon.  Hope whoever grows her does her justice!

@carousel. - Oh man that is a cute gal. Good luck getting breeding offers! I'd offer, but, I have no matching designs, and my breeding cooldown won't be up for a  l o n g  time. Hyped to see her kids soon!

@☁Lady Raincloud☁ - I don't really like FCFS, but I like it better (normal) when someone posts and it automatically goes to them.

@Dragoncat08 - h e c k  I love those growths, cherrydoge did a great job! Congrats on them!! I'd offer relations, but I'm not good at rp, and all of my kids are taken or already have a million friends. Good luck with the hunt, I know you'll get offers, cuz those are some lovely kiddos!

@nadenade - welcome to the fc! Congrats on getting your new mint kid, Besvi! Good luck getting a growth for her, can't wait to see here as an adult! Also I adore what you've done so far with her, especially the culinary arts bit. "Cold but comforting" icecream in a sentence lmao. Hyped to see you around the fanclub more and what you bring to the community!!

@SmolMuttt - Good luck getting an ooc breeding offer! I'd offer but like.. Man none of my designs click with yours and I have a
 l o n g  cooldown. But if you don't use the mutation hmu cuz I'll def trade for that. Also Letter is adorbs? Small cute baby whom I adore. Gobi has stolen my heart as well hnngg.

@mediocre - Honestly, it's fine to post even if you don't have a kal! Or you're not introducing one, or asking for trades! I post a lot of my competitions on here, and include a couple other things while I'm at it. Congrats on winning your first kid!! He is a perfect squish baby lol. Good luck getting growths for him!! Hmm.. a group of kals... Koup? Idk man. If you have any questions or need any help involving the kal community hmu, I'd be happy to answer!!

Alright, so now that the kal limit has been basically made to infinity, I'm gonna be raising a Kalon army. Hope y'all don't mind. But basically I'll be expanding my pirate, modern, and upcoming alien AU in here. I've found a really cute kid I'm gonna be trading for, and she reminded me of my Alien AU. Basically she's gonna be a servant working at this gladiator arena in the middle of nowhere, and it's super dangerous and terrible to live there. It's a deserty planet, but one of the moons is good for farming. Depending on the color earing you have, you may be a servant, a fighter, or a farmer. It all depends on what The Sorter says you're good at.

Reintroductions

I think I introduced Falas once before?? Basically he was this guy who had a genie dad and bro, with a normal mom, and he was a normal kid too. But, I think the owner of most of his family traded his brother away? So idk what to make of him now. I'll just be saying he fell out of contact with his family for right now. But, he runs a gang from a bar, and does some pretty illegal stuff. He's looking for gang members, enemies, friends, and acquaintances. And possibly romance??

My boy Herc has only been introduced in my last post, so I'd thought I'd get him some friends and maybe romance here. He's an adrenaline junkie raised in the ghetto as a street fighter, before he decided that he had enough teeth knocked out, got himself a job as a fisherman, before he was like 'dude the scales and ropes keep cutting my hands and I smell I hate this' so he went and got himself a job as a pirate. Now he teaches "martial arts" when he's on the mainland. He likes nature and photography a whole lot (stuff he normally couldn't get). Note he is a very, very specific world AU.

My boy Danny! He's one of my first kids and I love him to death, but he's kinda gone.. Undeveloped. He was going pretty strong for a while, but the person who owns his mate has gone mostly inactive. So I'm looking for some friends to cheer him up! He's living in the country side on a farm where he grows sunflowers for the irony (even tho he's based off a weed lol). He's also afraid of crickets and spiders for some reason?? Who knows, but he's a big sweetie and likes to give hugs.

OOC breeding??

Note before you read further: I have a looong cooldown. I'll be posting a breeding once I get off my cooldown on the first, then I'll do one I've had planned for a very long time, and possibly another after that. If you're cool with either 1) waiting or 2) doing stuff before then, then feel free to offer. But basically, since my boy Marshal probably won't breed with his mate soon (where I want to autopass his leg trait in one and then her leg trait wings in another), I'd thought I'd go and get him an ooc breeding. Autopass or kit picker not necessary, but appreciated. Designs with horns or complementing colors are nice.
Last edited by Discter on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:25 am

replies

@ doge fruit- i might look and offer
@ sleep- good luck with trades
@ croaky- if i had anyone i thought you'd like i'd so offer aa what a pretty kit

I have returned >:3

first I got some kids for trade, i'll look at premade kals and myos
https://toyhou.se/viixen/characters/folder:398507

also looking for some possible ooc breedings?
https://toyhou.se/viixen/characters/folder:155235

the following i won't breed because either no slots or i just don't wanna ;v;
kits obviously
ambrosia
anton
azure
beckett
indigo
kier
maria
naomi
orion
sage

Also looking for growths for these three
pink is closed
purple is closed
brown still needs someone to grow him
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:27 am

Just a quick post!

I’m taking 2 free growth slots, will be finished hopefully between today and tomorrow! Been struggling to get myself going so I feel like a couple growths would do the trick c: NOT FCFS, I will accept based on what I think I can do. They will both be off oekaki.

1. Quartz.
2. fernmoon
3. viixen
4. Doglady88722
5. NaCl
6. M i s s i n g ✖️

SLOTS CLOSED

Will edit when the slots are taken! Welp. That’s a little more than two. Oops. I’ll try to get these done asap!

I’m still looking for a common hair edit for this myo! I have a backmane edit, 3 standard edits, a weight edit, and a tooth edit. Also very hesitantly taking offers on a glow edit!

@Discter - Your kals are always so unique and exciting to see around ahh!
@doge fruit - Good luck!! I would offer but I just opened 2 slots ahh, maybe once I finish those! Or if you snag a spot haha.
@sleep - Good luck!! I may offer!
Last edited by redhorizon on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:43 am

Silver Pandorica wrote:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having
a lovely day (or night if you’re on the other
side of the world c;)

Trading
Yes, sadly, I am trading away some of my kalons.
I love these kids dearly, but they have been
sitting around collecting dust and I feel really
bad about it. They should go to a good home.

Chess

Cai (hesitant)

Unnamed (hesitant)

Unnamed

David

Isaac

Trix (hesitant)

I’ll look at anything, really, from standard
to legendary. Although, a legendary would
most likely be an auto, haha. Especially
if it has wings or a mertail. Design matters
most, however. I am on cooldown until
April 2nd!

——————————————

@Baily-Boo
Hope you can get your mojo back!
That’s so kind of you to do free
growths <3

@viixen
Good luck with breedings and
trades!

@Discter
Sorry, not quite sure what
your question is asking! But
as for your kals and their au’s,
they’re all super cool. I hope
you can find some relations
<3
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:47 am

@Silver Pandorica - Hello! I wish you the best in trading your kals! They're all super cute!
@Bailey-Boo - Have some fun doing those growths! They can be a fun challenge sometimes. ^^
@viixen - Welcome back from wherever you returned from! Good luck with your trades and breeding offers! Your kits are super cute and I'm sure they'll be grown in no time!
@Discter - Uh hm. Maybe a common? Since that has a little more wiggle room edit wise? Also have fun expanding your kalon army! Your AUs sound interesting. Falas is super cute and his story sounds interesting, I'm sure you can figure out something for him! Herc's character sounds super neat and I like his backstory! He's also a super cute kalon! Danny is super cute and I love his tail edit! The small bit of info you have for him is also precious!
@doge fruit - Nathaira is a super cute kit, I hope you can find someone to do a growth for her! Also I'd offer to breed one of my kals with Amora, but I already have too many breedings planned out already. You have super beautiful kals, so I'm sure it won't take long to get an offer you'd like!
@sleep - A cute doggo gif <3 I hope for the best in trading that unlimited rare myo! I sadly have nothing to offer (and no kals I'm willing to give up) for it. ^^;
@croaky - I'm so happy to hear that your allergies are behaving! That is a beautiful kit and I really adore the shines and the rose markings, I wish you the best in finding an offer you like!
@Trollish - More beautifully stunning kals up for breeding? My goodness, if I didn't have any breeding plans already I would be sure to offer! Also that doodle is amazing! I love the drawing and the kalon is super cute as well!
@aporia. - change your username to "something edgy" I'm sure that'll be 100% edge. Alix's tail is the cutest tail I have ever seen! Also stage crew au's are the best aus. <3 If I have time I'll take a look at your entry!
@aello - I love your username for some reason? Anyways: school is a rude, be sure to punch it for me. I wish you the best in getting the growth done! I can't do growths on the Oekaki for the life of me. ;~;
@carousel. - Neileena is such a simply beautiful kalon! I wish you the best in finding a breeding partner for her!
@☁Lady Raincloud☁ - Hello! Aaaah I hate fcfs, simply because I don't stalk the kalon adopt page at the right times to catch one. I think though, from those choices, that the Timed and Pseudo might work the best?
@Dragoncat08 - Hayden is amazing and I love the small info about him! Delilah is simply delightful! Another cute character concept too! As for Petra, I love her spots and I love self-centered (but actually caring) characters, they're rather interesting to work with!
@nadenade - your username confused me for a moment there. As I didn't realize it was the same word repeating itself. Anyways, congrats on that cute little kit! Makes me think of mint chocolate and whipped cream. Also her personality just made me "aw" - she's so cute! I wish you the best in finding her some kal company! kalpany if you will.

Hello everyone! How are you today?
    I'm doing alright! I sat for a little bit wondering if I had anything to post on the fanclub about, then I realized that yes, yes I did. So I'm here!

Free Pixel Base

Here's a free kalon pixel base you're welcome to use! The image above is a transparent PNG. So you can access the lineart easily!
      You are welcome to use it for whatever you'd like. Just don't use it for profit is all I ask!

Now, you might ask, what can I do with this base? Well! Here's an example: Image
      This small pixel is of my two kalons: Aurous and Eggshell (note, the rambles on their page are only semi-accurate because I work with these characters so often their info changes too much, too often, for me to update consistently.)
      The free pixel base is actually based on the one I used for Aurous. I just tweaked it a bit to have the default kal ears and tail.

Introductions
      I realized I have three kits that I have yet to introduce. All the kits were made by the wonderful Sixbane! The Warren brothers all exist in the same AU as Hark - only a couple hundred of years later.

Dominick "Damson" Warren - Damson is responsible and caring, but is slightly mischievous and manipulative. Used to be a troublemaker when he was younger, but pretends to put on the appearance of a well-behaved citizen. Damson is the oldest of the Warren siblings, and is the most likely to believe in ghosts.

Mayson "Lucent" Warren - A more genuine and sweet sort, actually cares about others and doesn't like to make trouble. Tries to hold things together in the family and suffers from bouts of anxiety. Is very sporty and highly enjoys tennis, but dislikes sports that require him to be part of a team. Is the middle child of the family. Refuses to believe in ghosts at all, despite being sure he saw one once.

Farrel "Harvest" Warren - Very popular, but doesn't understand why. Is very grubby and messy and somewhat careless, the baby of the family. He's dotted on a lot and it annoys him greatly, while at the same time he's able to get away with just about everything. Is very smart, but applies himself into looking like he's not. Is the only one of the Warren siblings who hasn't dealt with ghosts at all.

Also, a little bonus are the silly icons for each of them:
      ImageImageImage
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:00 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@sleep Aaa, I love corgis! They’re so so cute! Hope you get some good offers, I’m sure plenty of people would be interested!
@doge fruit can’t wait to see Nathaira all grown up! Also good luck getting some breeding offers, I’d love to see what kits your may get in the future!
@Discter I think for describing a boat maybe a standard but a common might get more people interested! Maybe I’ll bring Fleur to meet Danny, she’s a dandelion Kal with a dandelion flower as her tail which might be really cool as friends.
@viixen Hope you can find some trades and breeding offers too, I might check it out later! Your kals all look so great!
@Bailey-Boo looks like you’ve got your hands full for growths, your really talented! Goodluck getting your edits!
@Silver Pandorica Good luck with trades, ashamed your loosing connections but I hope you find something you like!
@Error What a cute pixel base, the Kalons looks really adorable! Aaa, your kits look great, I love the theme!

Why hello again friends! So good to be on this community and I’m so so so happy to have gotten my second Kalon! I was gifted by the generous and lovely Aey! I hope your reading this cause I can’t thank you enough! Go give some love to Aey!

Anywho, here she is!
Still coming up with a name for her but she’s open to any relationships!

She lives in my fantasy world as a Nighthunter. She belongs to a group called the Dreamwalkers, 10 chosen Kalons that wear a rare gem called the Dreacia in some way as an accessory whether it’s a necklace, bracelet, etc. When wearing it, it allows them to travel through dreams and not be remembered by the people they jump into the dreams of. Out of the Dreamwalkers, you have the Nighthunters and Dayhunters. Each group consisting of five members, the leader, two face to face combat, and two snipers. The Nighthunters travel through dreams at night while Daywalkers travel through daydreams. Their sole purpose is to protect people from being injured by Dream monsters. Few people know about them but they’re monsters that constantly repopulate and they live in dreams and can travel through them for one dream to another. They attack people through their dreams and cause physical damage and potential death because they feed off the dead’s energy. Because of this threat, two elite groups were assigned the task to protect the people. Out of the five in her team, she’s the quick sniper, not much of the one on one combat but more of quick take out without being seen. Her sly quick cleverness comes in handy when it’s stalking her enemy. She doesn’t seem like much of a fighter, even with her bubbly warm personality, you could’ve never guessed she lead a double life as a hunter.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your day wherever you are! :D
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me