Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby womp womp » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:52 am

Code: Select all
    @theexileofkiem -- y es that's a nice quote haha. but it's going pretty well ,, just tired because of all these replies oops. but oh man, i can't wait to see dianthus when you do show them, and with their growth you did ! and oh man ?? silver is gorgeous ^^ good luck with getting someone to approve them ! can't wait to see what you do with them <3

@hanzo. -- aye good luck with finding someone to grow your two kits ! honestly both of them are super pretty fellas, i can't wait to see them when they're grown ^^ and good luck with finding trades for all of those kalons ! the first one is honestly super duper pretty ,, if i had something to offer i most likely would ! the second last one is stunning as well <333

@*stars* -- i'm glad you found someone to make your myo, i bet it's going to turn out absolutely wonderful looking ! and good luck with all the offers for lachlan and juneau ! they're both pretty kalons to be honest ^^ i gotta say, i love juneau's design but mainly because im a sucker for natural coloured things haha ^^ medd did a wonderful job designing juneau !

@livinglethal -- oof, i voted on all of your polls :> best of luck deciding ! but oh goodness can i just say that isaiah and emerson are downright gorgeous ?? i love them a lot heck. good luck with breeding offers as well ! dude new kits in the nursery are always exciting, i hope you find an offer you like ^^ and good luck trading that kit ! a cutie for sure ^^

@halographic -- y es lookit those replies ,, but good luck with looking for art of all your kiddos ! can i just say that damien is gorgeous though ,, what a good kid. and oh man, look at those kiTs !! aito's hair is glorious to be honest, 11/10 would have that hair style lmao ^^ eiji is also super adorable as well ! i mean lOOK AT THAT SCArf !! and not to mention that art ,, im dying the three chibis are absolutely adorable !!

@meridiem -- pfft yeah replies take a while, but man it's fun to include a lot of people in the fan club ! but good luck trading daphi, cute purple kiddo oh my <3 i would offer but i'm too attached to my kalons as of right now haha ^^ and good luck trading items ! i might have to pm you later actually ^^

@fernmoon -- aA good luck with finding growths for all of your kits ! i would possibly offer to grow them but i mean ,, i don't trust myself 100% with doing growths for others right now haha ^^ but oh goodness, i want to say how adorable the flower trio is ?? if you find someone to grow them i bet they'll look absolutely amazing !! in fact all of them are cute to be hones t <3

@katzuvo -- ey good luck with your uncommon myo contest ! i hope you end up with an entry you especially like, and with prizes like those i bet there will be ! i saw you already have quite a bit of entries for it !! i maaaay enter if i have any inspiration ^^ and good luck with the readopt ! i'll most likely be entering, natural kalons are my weakness <333

@vanillasaur -- hecks yes look at those replies ,, it's honestly super nice when people do replies out of the 3 that you have to do :> i'm trying to do decent replies here on this post ,, but honestly i'm already tired haha ^^ b ut anyways ,, good luck with item trading ! aND OH goodness ,, the tarot card thing seems pretty cool ! i might have to check it out later ^^ the one you did is simply gorgeous ,, man your art is stellar !!

@bubblecat -- good luck finding a roleplay partner with your kalon ! oh man it feels like i haven't done a roleplay on chicken smoothie in a while, and i don't think i've ever done a kalon roleplay before ! i hope you have tons of fun with your roleplay when you find a partner ! and oh goodness, that kalon is so darn pretty ! i don't know why but i love their expression ?? <3

@cherrydoge -- i doubt you're still streaming since you posted that ,, yesterday ,, but if you are then please get some sleep haha ^^ but chances are you aren't of course ^^ i hope that streams was oodles of fun ! i don't really visit streams that often anymore, i usually get sidetracked and forget i even have a stream open oops ^^;; anyhow, i bet the growth you were working on turned out brilliant !

@sixbane -- oh goodness, wish you the best of luck with your tooth :'00 m an getting teeth pulled is ,,, horrid but you can do this !! but anyways ,, the growths you did look stellar ! i especially love caoshe's for a reason ,, probably because of the expression to be honest :> i also wanna say whenever i read that name i can't help but ,,, think of cashew. i guess that's just me being hungry lmao ^^ but oh goodness, look at that aRT !! your art is ,, stunning. it's so nice to see how much love you give all of your kalons ! my favourite piece out of them all is honestly the one with ambrosia and she's in the bottle ,, it's super neat !

@doglady88722 -- good luck trading luna and quinn !! quinn's design is gorgeous though ?? and good luck with item trades ! and oh mAN !! kits !! aRe they poKEMON kits i see ?? yes please, my inner pokenerd is screaming at me. they're all super gorgeous, especially ely gotta admit ^^; they're a precious ultra ball kit ,, and gotta love that hair !

@dragoncat08 -- oof good luck with finding growths for them if you haven't already ! i saw you crossed your post out, i really hope it's because you found a growth for at least one of them ! :'000 all three kits are super duper precious ! delilah is my favourite though ,, such a precious darling. i can't wait to see what they look like when they're grown !

@courtoflions -- aa dolores is ?? hecking adorable ?? juST LOOK AT HER HAIR !! sUch gorgeous colours as well !! sc reams ,, such a cutie pie ,, oh man. but best of luck with looking for someone to grow the cute girlie ! i can't wait to see how you develop the darling when they're grown !!

//faints look at these replies

oh man, 1000+ words worth of replies. i hope y'all are happy haha

oKAY I'VE GOT A FEW THINGS I WANNA SAY IN THIS POST !!
    first off, introductions !

everyone meet fauna ! she's a myo i made a while ago !
    i've typed down a very small amount of notes for her oop ;;

- anxious and usually pretty quiet; doesn't speak a whole lot
    - probably a cheerleader or a gymnast of some sort ,, still deciding oop
    - owns a collection of weird and tacky bracelets
    - most of the time she has some sort of tissue in a pocket since when she's anxious she likes ripping paper

sweet doggo dear gal, i quite like how she turned out ^^
    if only i could draw hair though oops

i also wanna show of a teeny the wonderful sixbane did of her !! its just ,, adorable im in love.
    aren't they cute ? <3

they're open for friends/enemies and ma ybe a romantic interest ??
    she's pansexual if that ends up happening though :'0

next up, i wanna show off a two growths that were done !

first up is ornella, my flower gal ^^ she was grown by the lovely and dear dave. <3
    ngl when she was a kit i wasnt connecting a whole ton but ,, oh man ive got a lot of ideas for her now oops

next up is poseidon ! a tried doing his growth myself and it was off oekaki ,, so that was fun haha
    m an i love his hair though ,, tough kiddo aa <3

and lastly, i'm looking to trade my glow edit i got from the lny event !
    proof of edit is here <3
    i'm mainly looking for general uncommon/common edits for it ! please pm me your offers !

and that's all for now ^^
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:24 am

REPLIES
@diamond sapphire
----------------------------
those two growths are extremely gorgeous. your teeny
is super cute. that reminds me i also one a teeny by
sixbane from the event. good luck trading the edit..

@theexileofkiem
wow, silver is one beautiful babe.  hope
you get them approved soon..

@hanzo.
aelius and ayumu are gorgeous. i hope you
get them grown soon. good luck on trades..

LF AN OOC BREEDING
i found an ooc breeding ^^

LF REVAMP
i'm looking to revamp my uncommon myo
ravi and also put him on on-oekaki lines. i have
permission from wicced here. pm me
if interested. i can pay w/ pets and love
may also ask to add some possible edits.
Last edited by solasta on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:24 am

Hello there, fan club!
I have been low-key stalking this thread for a while now, but It felt a little silly to post when I didn't own a Kalon of my own.
I know its not against the rules it just felt a little odd, ya know?
Anyway, that's recently changed and I won my first Kal in a readoption.

He is a perfect squish
Also both of his parents were based on characters from the musical Hamilton which is my current obsession. Could he be any more perfect for me?? I think not.

Alright on to business. I'm looking for someone to grow him
I would prefer to pay you in Chicken Dollars but maybe CS pets. The only issue is that I don't really have many good pets haha.
I don't have a Deviant art so DA points are basically out of the question
Feel free to PM me with some examples of your past growths and hopefully we can work something out!

I'm very inexperienced with adoptable species so I'm pretty much jumping into the deep end here.
Hopefully I'll get the hang of things soon.
I cant wait to get to know some people here in the community and grow my Kalon...group? Herd? ....Gathering?
Has anyone ever thought about a group word for Kalons? :lol:

Replies

@solasta - Best of luck with your breeding. With those pretty Kals I bet the babies will adorable

@Diamond Sapphire - I love Fauna! what soft, pretty colors. The expression is perfect for her. Plus cute horns make everything better

@theexileofkiem - What an amazing kid! Everything about them is cool. Good luck with getting them approved!

@Halographic - What cute babies! That art you got is super cute! Cute cheebs indeed.
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌───────────────┐

IF I EVER WERE TO LOSE YOU
mediocre - adult
she/her - ace/aro
equine science major
PMs always open!

└───────────────┘
┌───────────────┐

└───────────────┘
┌───────────────┐
I'D SURELY LOSE MYSELF

└───────────────┘

x
mediocre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muggywort » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:34 pm

i. Replies
    @mediocre - Oh my goodness what a pretty lil boy you've got there! Congrats on getting him and I wish you luck on getting him grown!
    @solasta - Goodluck finding a good revamp artist for that rainbow boi! I adore him!
    @Diamond Sapphire - What the heck your kals make me want to steal em! Especially that pink lady. That new deer kal of yours is also absolutley stunning!
    Sorry about the minimal amount of replies! I'm quite busy at this moment.

ii. OOC Breedings
    So I've got a rare mutation breeding item and would like to use it in an OOC breeding so feel free to PM me! I'm also willing to do regular OOC breedings. Grey and Unyezi have no slots left tho
    https://toyhou.se/SmolMuttt/characters/folder:304669
    EDIT; Forgot to mention, Autumn and Sam already have planned breedings which uses up their last slots. Also I'll be super tentative on Letter, Bailey and Toffee and would prefer if you used an autopass if you are going to offer on them.
Last edited by Muggywort on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────────────┐
Otus/Oats | He/it | Sapphic
Carrd | TH | My kals
Hey I'm Oats! I rlly like fungi,
plants, hollow knight and snails!
Art & avatar by me

└─────────────────────────────┘
ImageImageImage
Muggywort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyabeille » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:51 pm

hewwo!! i've been kind of lurking around here and there, trying out for kalons & stalking the nursery batches and what not, and i was recently gifted my first kalon, bevsi!
      im interested in developing relationships/friendships for her, and she is in need of a growth (i can only pay in c$)!
      if you'd like to know more about here u can look here!!! just pm me! im open to roleplays as well.

@mediocre that kal is actually gorgeous,, i love the shine!! his whole design is v fitting for a hamilton kal ;w;

@Diamond Sapphire she is so so so pretty!!! the horns rly complete the entire look, and that dusty blue is such a nice color next to the light brown! v much love!! and those growths are GORGEOUS, im in love. wig

Halographic that trio is SO CUTE, and that art style is adorable. i am open for small commissions, if you want to discuss my pms are open! id be so happy to draw one of those cuties ♥♥ for examples you can check my gallery!

nyabeille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:22 pm

@nadenade - Shes so pretty! Congrats on getting her!
@SmolMutt - Gl with breeings!
@mediocre - I love him! Gl with growths
@solasta - Gl with revamping

reintroductions

LOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT THESE GROWTHS DONE BY THE WONDERFUL CHERRYDOGE

Hayden!
Look at how pretty my curly boy is! Hes still nerdy and vv clingy to his friends. I'm looking for rp partners to develop him more as well of friends and maybe a potential mate. I will be very picky on mates though because he is my bb boy and super shy.

Delilah
Shes my happy go lucky meme addicted female. Shes loud and tends to do everything for her friends. Shes addicted to stating up late on Instagram. Looking for rp parents, friends, and maybe mate

Petra
The resident queen here, self-centered but secretly cares about the ones closet to her. Looking for friends, rp partners, and maybe mate (they will have to spoil her to earn her love)
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:47 pm

Hello guys, long time no post!
I'm still working on getting non-owner and few owner contests out there and will hopefully get to work on the themes I claimed. However, I'll also be releasing a few fcfs (firest come first serve) adopts of various types as suggested by some friends on a chat so keep an eye out!

On that subject I'd like the community's input.

[b] Do you prefer a timed fcfs, a normal fcfs, or a pseudo fcfs? [/b]

Timed are when I set a time where basically you are allowed to prepare your form. Then when I say GO you can post.
Normal is right away as usual.
Pseudo is when I post a prompt and only accept the first few forms, usually a page, and judge only those few.

Please answer and I'll try to do more of the preferred one when I do get around to these! On will be up in an hour or so so keep a look out.

@ Dragoncat08
Nice growths, congrats!

@ nadenade
Congrats on your first!

@ mediocre
Same to you, nice to see new faces, welcome! And Congrats too!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:17 am

@☁️Lady Raincloud☁️ Do you prefer a timed fcfs, a normal fcfs, or a pseudo fcfs? personally I’d appreciate a pseudo fcfs, just because my laptop is too ancient to get there first but maybe we could pull off like 4th.
@dragoncat08 those are some beautiful growths! Good luck finding relationships
@nadenade oh my gosh look at that kid! I hope you can find someone to do their growth!

Anyhow, I’m looking for a possible in character or out of character breeding with my kalon Neileena, found here. male or female works, I’d like the common hair to pass on so please have at least that trait match. I just am also looking for great designs that go together so they may have beautiful kids. Thanks for reading!
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:45 am

hello everyone, I'm back at school unfortunately so this will be a short post before I have to switch classes.

looking for someone to grow my girl cora! || i can pay in rares/vr's, characters, art, points, and maybe usd! please pm me. I would do it myself but I want it on oekaki and I don't have pen pressure. thank you to anyone who can help me out, I would really, really, appreciate it if she was grown sometime soon!

Do you prefer a timed fcfs, a normal fcfs, or a pseudo fcfs?
    I honestly prefer normal competitions over these. I have the worst luck and can never get there in time, so I really hate any king of fcfs competitions. But considering that it's not all up to me I suppose that I'd prefer pseudo fcfs. That give more people some time instead of just the first person to show up I guess.

@carosel - neileena is gorgeous! gl finding her a partner
    @dragoncat - hayden is an absolute dream kal!
    @nad - ahh that kit is so pretty! they look like a little frankenstein cupcake!
    @smolmutt- good luck with breedings! i'd offer if I didn't already have a breeding lined up!
    @mediocre - gl finding a growth,if you get one make sure to send the artist my way aha
    @solasta - wow ravi is a hottie! good luck with getting a revamp!
    @diamond - wow first off I love your my and second off, i really love ornella, she's super cute!
Last edited by kidcandy on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lookit all those cHIKENZ

Postby doryphoros » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:58 am

i'm thinking abt changing my username, probably to something edgy

introductions!
introducing my newest girl, alix ! she's in a stage crew au, and she works pretty closely with lillian's ballet company.
she's lookin for a girlfriend, preferably with a complementary design !

misc!
just poppin in here to ask for constructive criticism on my entry for check's leg kal (which by the way, is gorgeous) !
here!

replies!
@ aello - good luck at school ! cora's gorgeous, but some of her markings are too complicated for me, so i'll have to pass, sorry!
good luck finding a growth for her, she's stunning !
@ carousel. - good luck finding a breeding for neileena ! she's absolutely gorgeous, i can't wait to see those kits !
@ rain - Do you prefer a timed fcfs, a normal fcfs, or a pseudo fcfs?
i prefer a pseudo fcfs, as i think it offers more chance for people to enter for a kalon !
@ dragoncat08 - they're all so gorgeous, congrats ! my favorite has to be hayden, he looks so pudgy and cute n soft ahaaa
@ nadenade - congrats on beys, she's so cute ! good luck finding relationships for her !
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me