Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Sixbane » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:54 am

@Dragoncat08 Best wishes with finding growths! I'm sure they'll all be lovely adults~
@ CourtofLions I saw that kit and thought about asking about her at the time but I don't think I could practically draw her xD i'm glad she found a good home though haha, and best wishes with finding a growth qvq/ I look forward to seeing what you end up doing with her
@76heart Best wishes with the readopt! I look forward to seeing how the animation comes out, i'd offer advice but i just got off an 8 hour shift and my mind is fried at the moment OTL I probably wouldn't be much help anyway
@WanSham Best wishes with trading! I don't think I have any to offer but you have a lot of lovely kids and I hope you're able to find someone you connect to~
@high noon ahh i love that myo, the umbrella-especially- LIKE I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BUT its such a pleasing to look at umbrella. The designs lovely too tho lol (tho i have no idea what the thing he's based on is)- I love the story/concept you've got going for them though, very interesting start in terms of character growth
@sapphirelion Congrats on the new kids! I love the hair on the first one (wavywave) no wonder he takes such good care for it haha. I love emery's colors too qvq/
@Blue Exorcist I'm glad you enjoyed your spring break! Though im graduated and just have work now lol, good luck with trades anyway ! I saw that entry on discord, the colors are lovely and i love the patterns as well qvq/ good luck with the contest
@ratatouille. Ah im glad that girl found a good home ! I actually own a ru from that comp too- haha, its been a while since i've seen one of her contest mates pop up
@Doglady88722 pokEKIDS i love them

Quicker-post, just saying hi
ive been gettin better but my medications have me super nauseous/lethargic so ive been sleeping a lot and not doing too much lately, I have to go in to the er clinic again on monday so wish me luck OTL
(im sure ill be fine lol, but i have to get a tooth pulled and im terrified after last time cause it went so badly)

ANYWAY Ive been working on drawing a lot- I try to write for my kals and my brain just kinda 'nah, not today' for whatever reason, i have ideas but trying to write them is too hard lol, i keep getting dizzy trying to focus on words (part of the reason im tryin to keep this brief-ish

I've been drawing my kals (Starting with the ones with least amount of art and going up)
And i did a few growths
I finally grew Caoshe
and Bermuda

Vequaniel
& Adimus

Ambrosia

Xiansu
(This one is actually old, i was gonna finish it but i got lazy so i just posted it this way)

Bethany & Cadence
Image Image

lionel & bill
ImageImage

Khage

Leuko
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Streaming a growth! Come join in :0

https://join.me/895-098-103

replies;;
@Sixbane - Oh gosh, good luck at the ER!! I've had to get teeth pulled before and it is NOT fun : ( Lovely art though!! Your style is so gorgeous <33

@Doglady88722 - Good luck with trading your kalons and items! C: I'd totally offer if I had anything to trade rip. Those kits are stunning, though!

@CourtofLions - I wish you luck with finding a growth artist! I'd grow them but I'd like to get more skilled at growths for now haha. Gorgeous kit! I can't wait to see their adult counterpart :0
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazzyTheLapis » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:11 pm

@high noon: Such a nice Kal!
@SixBane: That art looks so good! Congrats!
@Doglady88722: I hope your kits get grown soon!

I want to do a RolePlay with this kalon about a testing facility. Surprise me with romance! :3

Here he is:
LazzyTheLapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanillasaur » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Code: Select all
@Bubblecat - That kal is beautiful! ((side note though aha it might be a good idea to include some info about him if you're looking to rp him? e.g. name, backstory and stuff like that so people know what to expect))
@Sixbane - hello each and every one of those art pieces is a gift to humanity thank u
@Doglady88722 - Ely is such a beautiful kid, I love the contrast in that color palette! Stunning omg
@Dragoncat08 - good luck finding growths of your kids! I'd offer but I'm falling behind on other owed work as always hnjdfk (by the way Petra is adorable and I love her)
@CourtofLions - Dolores is beautiful!! I love her palette yes please -- good luck finding a growth artist for her!
@76heart - I'd suggest trying to move the top of the right leg a little further back and straightening it out a little, since it looks like the "elbow" joint is missing/very short? If you'd like more help with your walk cycle I can try working with you one on one in pm though! I can try redlining or something if you think it might help hahaha
@WanSham - Those kals are lovely! Repel especially? I can't really tell if that eye on their chest is a tattoo or what but whoa it's really cool! Good luck finding a trade for them!
@high noon - I'm really digging the color variety on your newest boy! The accessories are gorgeous as well and the ideas you've mapped out for him so far are really interesting, I can't wait to see you develop him more with your next myo bless
@sapphirelion - I love the character you've got for Emery, he's definitely an interesting kid so far!! Good luck finding RP partners and a new home for that kid!
@ratatouille. - oh man I'm sad I missed that kal, they're a dream honestly omg // good luck finding another you can connect to better though!
@Ravenwhisper's Wish - good luck finding growths! Hawk is such a cutie I'm dncjsk
@Meridiem - Lmaoo I feel you with the replies hahaha ((these took me like 20 minutes myself aieieee)) anyway yo that art is adorable! I love the lil bounce on the gif version aaah

Heya!! I'm mostly here to announce
that I'm looking for a breeding mutation
item and can offer any and all of the
following::
    1 rare edit
    1 glow edit
    2 common edits
    1 standard hair edit
    1 shine edit
    1 claw edit
    3 tooth edits
    1 weight edit
Also, looking to hc some friendships and stuff(romantic
interests maybe? [eyes emoji])) for my kals! headcanons
would probably consist of doodles n stuff on my end
because I need things to draw when I'm procrastinating
on owed work(coughs) and need more relationships to
do that with bless

ALso part 2:: gonna advertise this here Kalon Tarot Card
project
hosted by sicknasty!! If you'd like to draw your
kalon as a card in the Arcana deck then it's the place for
you! I drew my girl Ruelle as the strength card(@right)
and I'd love to see more of the cards completed!
she/her || sig n avatar by me || cat peach#5245
fwiends (*´ω`*) Marsh Lovestruck Colour Hydra Bats Leah
Vanillasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:04 pm

katzuvo wrote:
katzuvo wrote:short post because I'm on mobile with limited data, oof

I am holding an uncommon Myo contest!
the prize is 1 common myo + 1 glow edit + 100C$
click here to learn more

I am also holding a readoption competition!
right here

@Sixbane - oh man I know you shared a couple of those in the ChillCity discord and I just have to tell you again how much I love all of your children, particularly Ambrosia and her mother and I am absolutely honored to be able to say that I own one of Leuko's children! I remember when you first made her and I lost my mind because I've always been such a giant fan of Glaucus atlanticus sea slugs, and about merkals as well. <3

@cherrydoge - I just joined the stream c: I won't be long because I'm planning on watching a movie with my gf and suitemate but yee <3

@Bubblecat - If I wasn't so gosh darned busy all the time I would 100% hit you up? I'm also incredibly nervous about new interactions ahh! But I love his character and I hope you find someone that can give you the RP you're looking for! If you can't find anybody, hit me up and we can do a discord thing?

@Vanillasaur - Ahh I wish I had the edit because I'd be 100% down to trade/gift it. ; o ; Like I said above, I'm generally pretty busy and hella self conscious about my writing and ideas, but I would maybe be down to HC???? Maybe? adfgfds I'm NeRvOuS

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:10 pm

replies -
    @katzuvo - good luck with the myo contest and readoption!
    @vanillasaur - good luck with trading and with relationships! also that art is is really pretty!
    @bubblecat - good luck with finding people to roleplay with!
    @cherrydoge - hope you have/had fun in you stream!

repost !
    i'll be willing to pay in art, coding, cs pets, fr treasure, and fr gems for growths.
    fernmoon wrote:lots of growths are needed -
    i'm desperately searching for growths of all of the kits that i own. all of them are overdue besides chillie. i am willing to work out payment, but i can't pay in usd and points.
    kasumi - a lot of months
    michelle - a lot of months
    the flower trio - somewhere over a month (will pay more if you do their items)
    soliero - somewhere over a month
    oki and pele - somewhere over a month
    jericho and gabriel - close to a month or a bit over it (jericho will be receiving a hair edit in his growth)
    chilali/chillie - pregrowth
    pm me if you can do any of the growths.

lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Code: Select all
@fernmoon oh goodness that sure is a lot of growths that you need done. I have three growth lined up right now, but send me a pm and I think I can do a few of those kits growths for free for you. I will warn you I wont have them done super fast but I can promise they will be done

@katzuvo Ah yes I entered that comp (tbh I don't really like doing MYOs) but I wish you the best of luck to everyone entering and good luck judging because there was some amazing entries last time I looked

@Vanillasaur dang that is a lot of edits. I wish I had one to trade but I sadly do not. I do with you the best on your search for one. They are interesting to roll for. Also hella for the tarot card dudes. I am going to check that out right after I finish this post.

@BubbleCat I hope you found someone to RP with. I don't have any kals that would work in that setting but best of luck to you!

@cherrydoge darn I missed your stream. Im sorry, hope it went well.

@Sixbane oh dear! feel better soon and I hope that everything goes better this time around. Also what a beautiful growth. I love her tail and shine a lot. I haven't seen that kind off shine around very much so props to you for being slightly unique as always. WHAT BEAUTIFUL ART omg man are you talented. I love your style and you are just all around goals. keep killing it as always.

@Doglady88722 good luck on trading both of those kalons for kals that you would better connect with and trading those items that you would find use for. Also what cute pokemon kits. I would have say I am in love with Ely the most but they are all so stinking cute. Congrats on them.

@CourtofLions ooo she is quite the babe. I love her hair and tail alot. I wish you the best of luck on finding someone to grow her.

@76heart So the top part of the leg closest to me (that sounds weird but roll with me) needs to be enlarged. also I would bring some of the chest fluff down to the belly area just to make it look more natural. Also on the joint add some minor fluff. I hope that is helpful. I struggled with legs (and I still do sometimes) alot when i first started animations. Best of luck to you.

Ok well I now have 10 minutes left because replies take forever but I am just trying to be super inclusive so its all worth it Anyways Im looking for trade offers on my kal Daphi. I really want to connect with her, but I dont have anything that is tieing me down to her so I'm open to all offers on her. Also I have some items that I'm looking to trade off. Im not looking for anything specific so entertain me with offers. Im pretty easy going with my items so offer anything bulk is fine as well.

Uncommon Fur Edit
Standard Fur Edit

Backmane Edit
2 Standard Shine Edits
2 Standard Hair Edits
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub

Postby *stars* » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:06 am

- myo help:
hey everyone, i'm still desperately looking for someone to design my common myo for me. Right now the only thing
i have to offer is 270 c$ so feel free to pm me if you're interested, in my opinion, the design is pretty simple.

found someone

- trades:
i also have a few kals that i'm willing to take trade offers on -
lachlan
juneau (tentative)

my cooldown ends on april 2nd
thanks for all the offers ahh

- replies:
pg. 118
@high noon - your myo is absolutely amazing, i adore the colors and literally everything else ahh
@WanSham - good luck getting trade offers
@Dragoncat08 - all of those kits are super lovely, i love the brown one. I hope you found someone to grow them
@Doglady88722 - ahh those kits are adorable, good luck with growths, i'm sure they will look great grown up
@Sixbane - your art never fails to amaze me caoshe and bermuda look lovely as adults
@Vanillasaur - your kals are all so gorgeous oml i might have to send a pm later
pg. 119
@katzuvo - i hope your myo contest goes well, from the looks of it, you've got some great entries so far
@Halographic - good luck getting some art of your kals
@LivingLethal - isaiah is honestly one of my favorite kals, he's so colorful and i love it
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:30 am

ImageI think about Hanzo Shimada a lotImage
first. Quick advertisement for a mostly kalon related discord server; truthfully, it's a place to chill, with perks here and there. It'll be a place for me ( and others if they wanted ) to host events and raffle-type giveaways of unwanted kalons and items ( I'll also be hosting general giveaways of CS stuffs ), as well as a place to roleplay and headcanon ( both for kalons and other characters! ) Really, I'd just join for the opportunity of free things. Just shoot my a PM on chickensmoothie or, if you happen to know my discord, pop into my discord DM's and I'll send a link!

We currently have an event that ends on April 30th. It's the Spring Shindig, write and draw prompts, roleplay in the server, or donate items to the "pot luck" to win tickets! Fun this is, everyone gets at least one prize, and there's no cap ( currently ) on how many prizes you can win!

second. Looking for a growth, and a pre-growth, unfortunately my primary payment method rests upon CS pets and CS items. Do send examples if you happen to shoot over a PM!

Aelius - Growth

Ayumu - PreGrowth

third. Looking for some potential trades of the kalons below! I can not stress this enough but please, please title your PMs accordingly: "Kalon Trade Offer". I'm not too interested in myo tickets, and I'll be hesitant on kit offers! While unlikely, an auto is a wingled or merkal kalon, regardless of being grown or not! I am off cool-down, but don't mind waiting!

3 Breeding Slots Left - no art
( S- Shine
C - Tail, Hair, Backmane, Longer Fur
UC - Ears, Tongue
R - Halo, Munchkin, Glow )

( S - Shine, Teeth
C - Backmane, Hair, Tail
UC - Short Fur, Pupil, Tongue
NR - Heterochromia )

[urlhttps://toyhou.se/1553301.akinjide]Image[/url]
( S - Shine, Hair
C - Tail, Longer Fur, Backmane
UC - Shorter Fur, Ears, Pupil, Tongue
R - Extra Limbs
NR - Colored Sclera )

1 Breeding Slot Left - some art
( S - Shine, Teeth
C - Hair, Tail
UC - Shorter Fur, Ears, No Pupils, Tongue
R - Extra Eyes, Halo, Glow, Munchkinism, Horns, Two Tails, Colorful Blood
NR - Skinny, Colored Sclera, Heterochromia )

3 Breeding Slots Left - a lot of art
( S -Shine
C - Backmane, Hair, Tail, Longer Fur
UC - Ears
NR - Colored Sclera )

Replies.

Page. 119
@Katzuvo - LOSER. BIG OL' LOSER ALERT. Ilu <3
@fernmoon - Wishing you luck with growths, everyone is searching these days, hopefully there's some kind folk out there! // Chillie is my favorite, absolutely, the blue body and the contrasting red shine. Adorable as heck!
@Meridiem - Wishing you luck with trade offers for your kalon! She's very pretty, I do enjoy the purple and the black, and the nice white accents! Absolutely adorable, it's a shame you didn't connect with her well! ;A; I hope you get yourself a kalon you connect with absolutely perfectly! // Wishing you luck with trading items, too!
@Halographic - Wishing you luck with getting artwork, Anhura is my favorite, and if I had some semblance of skill I'd draw that sweet crowned child for free, tbh. // ;A; what cute art for the trio, those little cheebs of troublemaking!
@LivingLethal - Answered your polls! <3 // Wishing you luck with both ooc breeding and trade offers!
@*stars* - Whoopsie I'm late, but both were cute kalons from what I've been able to see, and I'm glad you either got the perfect trade offer or decided you could connect with the kalon once again!

Page. 118
@Sixbane - You go Six!!! Do that art!!! Get wild with kalon development!!!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:47 am

.:if you find yourself in hell all you must do is keep walking forewards and in no time you will find yourself free:.

Heeeyyy guys how it goin'

I recently traded for a lovely little kit who I renamed Dianthus who I will introduce later, hopefully with his new growth that I did myself.

I also made this new bab, my kalsona, Silver. They still need approval (would link but im on mobile and don't have time--sorry nvm).<3

@hanzo. --hope the server goes well and I hope you find some trades, I adore that leggy boy but I don't really have anything of equal value for trade.
@fernmoon --good luck with growths! I *might* offer up doing growths if anyone is interested...??? Idk tho.
@LivingLethal --good luck with trades and breeding offers!
Last edited by theexileofkiem on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|