★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby PrincessAlexis » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:16 am

Sorry I haven't posted in the gathering yet I am out with my family yesterday and today, and my internet access is unreliable (to put it lightly)

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:38 am

Raffle Cat!

-Mai
-
-An energetic, playful and loving she-cat. She hates to be left alone and tries to go everywhere with everyone all the time. Many believe that she has similar playful qualities that are similar to those of nice and friendly dogs. Mai was born in a forest colony of Suphalak cats in Thailand. Due to her breed being rare, her and her littermates were snatched up by Twolegs and sold off to families around the world who wanted this hard to find breed. Mai's Twolegs ended up not liking her clingy personality and locked her out of the house. Eventually, Mai wandered away and ran into the Clans.
-Mai has the ability of foresight. She can sense danger before it happens and can sense when border patrols will find new, important ranked cats
-When Mai is sent out on a patrol, she will lower the risk of severe attacks by any enemy, and she will find important ranks,
like deputies and medicine cats, if you don't have them already

-Mai means "tomorrow" and "future" in Thai

The winner is Aesthetic!!

Remember, you can't change the name of the cat since it has to do with their personality and trait
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:51 am

Wow!! Mai is a beautiful cat! Congrats aesthetic!

Random Thai fact: I'm actually half Thai and from what my Mum says Mai is actually a word the means no, as well as being a negetive, however Thai is a tonal language and words can mean different things.

╒════════════════════════════╕

"being awfully loud
for an introvert"
Hi I'm Maple!

future ❆ links

╘════════════════════════════╛

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ cac fanclub ★

Postby requiem, » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:56 am

@raffle cat

congrats to aesthetic! i'm jealous, mai is so cute ^-^
quit cs.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:58 am

Congratulations Aesthetic! Mai is such a nice cat to win!

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:13 am

*gasp* agh she's absolutely stunning! I'm so happy that I've received this beauty, she sounds simply adorable
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:38 pm

@aesthetic: Congrats! Mai is gorgeous. c:
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:43 pm

❝ aesthetic. wrote:
*gasp* agh she's absolutely stunning! I'm so happy that I've received this beauty, she sounds simply adorable

Lucky duck!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:38 am

@Aesthetic

Congratulations on winning the raffle cat!
She's very beautiful; enjoy her!

All around him were 21 pairs of eyes and the blackness of the stream below. The silvery tabby sighed and turned to Fritillarystar, bidding her to do the unjust deed. ''I didn't kill Ternpaw.'' Nettlefang murmured, over the gurgle of water and the chirp of crickets. ''I was with Ravenflower and Robinstorm at the time; how could I possibly have done it?'' He urged, hoping that the dark molly would see some sense. In the crowd, Ravenflower squirmed uncomfortably at the mention of her name; the old molly had wanted to remain as invisible as possible and this association with Nettlefang would do her no favours.

Fritillarystar met his gaze, sharp and unwavering. For a long time she said nothing and the clan's eyes drifted to her; eyes that pleaded to her, asking if this cat that stood before them was really the killer of Ternpaw. ''Even if you didn't...'' She crooned. ''...remember Loach?'' She noticed the way he froze and knew that, whatever he said, Nettlefang most certainly did remember the sweet little brown and white molly. ''And Teasel? Reed? Little Minnow too?''

At this, Nettlefang's heart broke a little. He'd made some terrible choices, yes, but the silver tom had worked terribly hard to redeem himself and had not know just how badly it'd effected Fritillarystar all these moons ago. ''I-I'm sorry.'' He nearly choked on his words. ''I was foolish back then; can't you give me another chance, Fritillarystar, please.'' But his pleas went unheard, as Fritillarystar cast her gaze on the two mothers of Moorclan.

''Oakfeather, Nightclaw...as mothers, would you want this kitten-killer among your ranks?'' She urged, noting their head-shaking with solemnity. ''Dustfoot! As a father, would you like this tom eating the same prey as you?'' The Siamese tom immediately piped up with a loud 'No!' before pulling Beechkit and Elmkit closer to him. Soon the cries of 'No' were swept up in one giant storm, each cat chanting one after the other.

Nettlefang bowed under this outcry, staring at Fritillarystar in hopes that she'd find something in her heart that'd forgive him. But there was no chance, Fritillarystar had made up her mind and if he was being honest, Nettlefang did not blame her for this. Quietly, Nettlefang took one step closer to the gurgling stream and pondered it's depths. It appeared to creep closer and closer, engulfing him in dark and ice; Nettlefang felt his spirit drift and no more was he.

From the rocks, Robinstorm watched in silent horror as Nettlefang's body vanished under the surface. ''Oh Starclan, no.'' She whimpered, shaking her head. Beside her, the loners were watching on solemnly; not sharing her grief but understanding it. ''I'm sorry, Robin.'' mumbled Swift, nuzzling her shoulder comfortingly. The lanky tom glanced at his sister, noting the way she stared angrily at the Moorclan leader with some concern; an angry Avocet was not an Avocet that anyone wanted and Swift knew that from experience. Luckily, Lightning noticed this also. ''Avocet...lets not be hasty.'' he warned.

May I please have some critique on my unfinished post?
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:55 am

@Aesthetic Congratulations on winning the raffle cat! She is absolutely lovely and her ability seems like it will be incredibly useful! =)

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me