➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {New Advertising Rule}

Postby r.ddler » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:41 am

Kaarin wrote:FCFS YCH is up on DA

Kaarin wrote:
    Link to my DA is on my profile, I need some commissions to settle my mind, send 'em here, PM or Note me on whether you want it done on DA Muro for the chance to watch a redraw or what not. Or I can do it on Medibang, like everything else. Check my DA page for the prices and what not, I'm just... I need something to do so I don't break down. And I thought maybe I could try to earn my way to that Tier One MYO ticket I want.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:00 am

[Updates]

[MYO Raffle Updates]
      At the beginning of the species, 50 Viscets were considered a significant milestone; however, as we reach 900 viscets, another 50 isn't that much of a celebration.
      As of the 900 raffle, "50-milestone raffles" with T1s will no longer be held.
      Raffles will only be held at every 100, with T3s still being released at 500-1000 marks. The pattern of raffles released at these raffles will go T1, T1, T2, T1, T1, T2, and so on. This will also level out the rarity of T1 raffles as compared to T2 raffles, where previously there were a same number of each.
      This is just one of several planned steps to level out the number of custom tickets floating around, but there will be no further deductions to the free methods.
    [Nursery Potion Changes]
      As of August 19, 2016, growth potions to adult will now be free in the Nursery.
      This is a bit of an iffy change and therefore may not be permanent, but we hope it will help speed up the rate of Nursery batches. However, as a result of the free growth, a juvenile version will not be created.
    [Important: Note on Viscet Exchanges/Transferring Ownership]
      It's been a concern lately of users transferring Viscets to other owners without notifying me. This is not acceptable.
      Viscets are very specific when it comes to recording ownerships; I need to be contacted whenever a Viscet transfers ownership so that I can record said changes in the Archives and so that said effect can be recorded on the Viscet's adoption page.
      On that note, always make sure to acquire the Viscet's official adoption page in any sort of event, such as roleplays, exchange or gift lines. There have been several unconfirmed reports--without proof, so this is still unclear--of users attempting to give out or trade Viscets they don't own. As we near a thousand, keeping track of Viscets will obviously get harder, and so having the original page on hand is vital to ensure it's legitimate. Similarly, make sure you also know your own Viscet's ID numbers and adoption pages.
      If a user is found acting with a Viscet that is not recorded under their ownership in the Archives, it may be temporarily apprehended until proof is acquired.
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:28 am

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes <3

@Mimi Wow...what a beauty! I'm sure he will get a fantastic owner!
@Potato Congrats! I know how you feel about loosing, I think we have all been there. But congrats again on winning this precious babe!

I just wanted to show off a gift the lovely ABeardedDragon gave me...T_T...it was such a lovely surprise...I don't feel deserving of such an awesome pal.

I've made some wonderful friends thanks to this FC, it's amazing. v.v...

Anyway...showing this off...

Also, on the topic I mentioned before, of a helper page? It seemed there was a bit of interest in it so I think I will try and see about starting it. I'm so busy that I will probably just make it a self run forum and add and delete on the main post whenever possible. Unless someone else decides they could run it full time/better than I can? (I just don't have much time to visit here yet. Once summer is over I'll have more time.)
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:44 am

@kaarin - ah, I would totally buy it if I wasn't saving up for a tier 2 ticket myself! good luck! <3
@soul - those are good regulations, I definitely felt like there were a ton of myo's floating around. the nursery growth potion is a good idea too, as it makes it easier for the artists too!
@razors - I'm so sorry I didn't wish you a happy birthday! so, happy birthday ;w; and adorable art you have there!

two advertisements:

Theo is looking for a mate! I'm looking for a feisty, spicy female viscet that will keep Theo on his toes, as he's known for being a big player / v popular with the ladies. they also must be in some way compatible for breedings, but I am 90% looking for personality. pm me if you think you have a female viscet that might work!

also, I am open for commissions! I'm hecka close to getting 1800 points for a MYO ticket, so I will be lowering the price of my commissions for a short time - I am offering a fully colored and shaded fullbody for 180 points! [I will not add a background, sorry!] just pm me if you'd like one, or send something on my DA! example:

thank you! <3
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeldonk » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:51 am

-post without replies-

So uh.. I just got gifted my first Viscet by the generous Ticking Clocks. Again thank you so much ;3;

So it seems I'll be a tad more acrive here.

With further or do meet Finch, I haven't quite figured out his personality

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3089035
In the land of Hyrule, there echos a legend. A legend held dearly by the Royal Family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat tells of a boy...
Zeldonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:05 pm

@FandomQueen- He's adorable! Congrats!
@Legendari- Ah the art is cute! Good luck in the comp!

Okokokokok
Tadpole and his lovely mate just had their baby
And we co-own him i feel bad D;
His name Is Tiberius but ima call him Tibby!
He's looking for friends! No crushes right now pls
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:30 pm

@Fandom Congrats on such a lovely baby! Welcome to the club! If you need anything never hesitate to ask!
@Rainbow I saw the baby and was like...WHOA! They made a lovely baby....so pretty and purple! Congrats!

As much as I wanted to cling to her, I've decided it is best to just let her go. Someone will be able to give her a better home than I have. So, I am putting Amarantha up for readoption. Find the form here > Boop

For a visual, this is her.

Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:32 pm

@Rainbowpitbull
Such a pretty guy, wowie! I seriously
love tail mouths so much, hh xD
Well, congrats to you and Shaded c:

@FandomQueen
What a handsome guy<3
Congratulations on your first Viscet! c:

@Mimi,
Hope the Viscet goes to a good home,
they are sure a cutie! <3

@(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* potato chip
What a pretty babe, love the natural
colors on her. Feel free to pm me about
relationships / friendships c:

@Yugi
Congrats on your new Viscet :O
Keaton is such a handsome boy, feel free
to pm me if he needs friends c:
xxxxxxStill need art c:
    But, I'm looking for art for the summer legendary. A headshot or two or a pixel c:
    Feel free to pm me, I can offer; C$, pets and items. I can as well write stories if you
    need any for tryouts, we can also do an art trade if you want! -- I have 3000+ pets and
    106 pages of items, as well as 9C$. Just send me a pm c:

---

Few questions vuv Really random, aaaa
Sorry if these have been done before vuv

Code: Select all
[b]What Pokemon is your Viscet? { Viscet # = Pokemon #}[/b]
[b]What genre of games would your Viscet be interested in?[/b]
[b]What Viscet would you steal if you could?[/b]
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~IceFang~ » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Post w/o replies
(will make up for it!)

Just getting Around to posting here again, nothing much has been happening

Soooooooooo

Trying to get that custom by building up Da points, so I'm opening commissions (they're not the best but I'm learning.)
Yeah.
If anyone could pm me and tell me how much they think my art is worth, that would be a great help, as I suck at pricing.

User is Cyaenyde, and blah blah blah.
Image Image
~IceFang~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:04 pm

just because I wanna know. XD

What Pokemon is your Viscet? { Viscet # = Pokemon #}
Keiko - #116 - Horsea
Jonas - #224 - Octillery
Kyuko - B55 - Golduck
Rajah - B104 - Cubone
Alexander - #545 - Scolipede
Abbadon - B50 - Diglett
Dmitri - #595 - Joltik
Iona - B188 - Skiploom
Duchess - B321 - Wailord
Jasper Luna - B368 - Gorebyss
Nukpana - #871 - Grizzler

Also, for a competition, I am needing a lot of relationships. I need some viscets who wro in the field of traditional medicine and modern medicine. And then probably those who might need to visit a doctor often. A traditional medic. Then, maybe an enemy or two. I seriously need some help. ;~;

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me