➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {Read Rules}

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:45 am

@luna good luck! I hope you can get enough points c: I'd help out but I'm totally bankrupt on points rn haha
@box welcome to the fanclub! c: I can't wait to see your first viscet win!
@commandant it was pretty crazy last night :p
@horse I can't wait for that day myself! Congratulations and good luck!
@vixen that's some cute art! I'd love to see the finished product!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthur Morgan » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:53 am

Post without replies

Welcome to the community Box! Anyone can post here ^^ Let me know if you want any help with competitions!

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:01 am

@Grifforik - ah, I missed your strem, next time for sure! c:
@Vixen - Lovely art!
@Box - welcome to the community! c:
@Luna- Good luck with getting a MYO ticket!

I received some lovely ship art from SilverSamurai of my large savage reaper lord Ren and their smol tsundere Zakai, also Ren's beloved mate.

In the meantime I'm looking for friends and enemies for my dear royal dragon boy, Artorias, the Abysswalker. He's currently not open for any kind of breeding, lover(s) or mate(s). Just drop me a PM his bio and personality is a little bit of a mess but I'll get it cleaned up.

EDIT***: since I figured out to do this on my Mac you can come tag along and watch me work as I work on happy dancer commissions. thanks to those that came! Had to cut it short sadly, I might stream again later today!
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:51 am

@Horse Lover~ur bff - Good luck with your breeding!
    @Box. - I wish you good luck in all of the contests you join!

Alright I guess I should actually start now shouldn't I?
    This is the first time I have ever joined a community. I really don't know how to do this //embarrassed laughter ensues

I have won my very first Viscet! Her name is Akuma; meaning Demon in japanese, and is based on a story my friend Lil' Red Floof wrote, known as Avira Ula. Here's the viscet and my form for her!

MarandaHedgie wrote:Username;; MarandaHedgie
    Name;; Akuma; meaning Demon in japanese
    Gender;; Female
    Story;;

Reapers are mortals that have gone through some type of accident which brought them extremely close to the afterlife, to the point of being claimed by either an Angel or Demon and learning of how the next life works, but the connection to their mortal bodies was just strong enough to pull them back and bring them to life again.'

The weary souls that suffered through a life of various struggles, were claimed by Heaven, and passed on into a peaceful life are known as the Angels. These beings are benevolent ones, striving for order and peace for everyone. They do not wish harm upon any mortal, but instead want to grant them a stress free life once they die, not matter what crimes they may have committed.

Known as Demons, and are the exact opposite of Angels, these poor creatures were dying mortals that were put under a lot of strain and corrupted by other Demons, whispering things in their ears and driving them to insanity. They pass on (often ripped from their body by a Demon Reaper versus waiting for their fated death) and are taken to the Underworld, where their darker thoughts are amplified and turned into sadistic goals.

And when these words were written by the angels nobody argued against them, because the winners of the war always write the story.

~~~~
    The rain pelted the city streets of Sienna as everyone tried to make it inside. The population, mainly consisting of wolves and named “Avirans”, tried to make it to any shelter they could find, whether it would be churches, restaurants, or others’ homes. Though one injured Avarian was having a bit of trouble. This was when Akuma took notice.

She stood atop the tall church with her trusty battle scythe clenched in her jaw. She wore a black cloak to keep the rain from touching her fur, and she wore a traditional skull mask; the first of her generation. She was the first Reaper of her generation, and she definitely wasn’t going to be the last.

~~~~
    She had been in captivity for most of her live, subjected to terrible experiments by many Avarian scientists trying to create the universal cure; from the common cold to cancer, they would try to cure it.

Soon, though, Akuma had found her way to freedom thanks to a fire that had broken out in the building, though she didn’t get out unscathed. The fire brought her very close to death, and she was held for another few months in an Avarian veterinary clinic. She found herself getting bought by a family of six; a mother, a father, and four pups. It wasn’t had to run away from them. Once she got away, she made a name of herself as a reaper, as she had been claimed by a demon during the fire.

~~~~~
    Akuma saw an Avarian blow having trouble in the storm. He was obviously injured, that much was certain, but what others couldn’t see was the aura around him; the dark cloud that hung over his head and the mist that formed around his body - the first signs of a dying soul. Akuma could claim his soul for the demons.

And claim it she would, for a reaper’s job is never-ending; always continuing down a spiraling path of bloodshed, trauma, and death for one side or another. The winners of the fight write the page, but the winners of the war write the story. And so the story goes that the demons were the bad in the world.

Truth be told, she saw no evil in what she was doing. He would have had a much worse fate, had she not found him. She can easily see it in the mist. He would have been murdered by a fellow friend; betrayed and stabbed in the back in front of his children. She could take his head off quickly and cleanly with her scythe blade right now and claim the soul for the demons.

She climbed down from the top of the church quickly, making it down to the ground within a few minutes before taking off the cloak and mask. They slowed her down too much when attacking, and it was much too dark for anyone to see her, anyways. She threw the two pieces of clothing away and quickly ran at the dying soul and claiming it for the demons.

“There goes another! Kehehaha!”

**First three paragraphs i got help from Lil' Red Floof! Credit goes to her for those paragraphs** She also came up with the idea of the demons, angels, and reapers with her story "Avira Ula", which this character may become a part of if i win

Extra;; Image

Later on I will have more on her personality, certain traits she will have, and some accessories, but this is what i have for now! I also want to thank ratatouille. For the awesome gift are that he made at the end of the contest! I would love to see what he's like with a tablet if that's what he's like with a mouse! I'm cheering you on!

ratatouille. wrote:
    Gift art for the winner! Please dont judge too harshly, I drew this with a mouse. Just please be sure to credit me! Thank you! :

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthur Morgan » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:01 am

Replies wrote:@Everdale: How do people art like that? :O
@Maranda: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *steals*

So I'm looking for relationships for Snoot, Gabe and my custom which is currently being made; Amara. She's a star bab and her page is already up on my viscet site. I've literally just made her how I was going to make #705 (Selene) xD But yeah. You can find them all by clicking on the link below. PM me if you're interested. Just make sure you read up on their personalities so that you know they'll make a good friend/enemy/frienemy for your viscet. The only thing is I'm not looking for mates.

Also:
Gazoonia wrote:Firstly, I'm still looking for art of 777. I will pay a lot for it. Also, please tell me if there is absolutely anything I could improve on with my form. Whether that's cutting down on one section and adding to another, or even changing something about his personality that doesn't suit. Anything.

Second, I have an art idea that I really want to put into action. Anyone who knows Gabe will know that he has ADHD (aka ADD). I was listening to a song called Sail the other day and one line in it is "blame it on my ADD, baby". I got this image of Gabe with his head hanging low and shadows around him, tears running down his face and those words (and maybe musical notes?) above him. Yes, it's really depressing but I'd really like to put the idea into a picture, so if anyone wants to help me out, I'm paying in pets. PM me! ^^

PS: This is an idea that I'm really excited about, so I'm looking for high-quality stuff. If I knock you back, it's just because I don't think you're right for this idea, not because I don't think you're a good artist.

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r.ddler » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:13 pm

I did an art of 814
Totally trying my best to win that babe.

@MarandaHedgie - Congrats dude! She's a beauty!
@Gazoonia - Good luck finding good artwork!
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby VAALRAVN » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Gotten permission from Soul to host 'cat games! We'll do a few rounds and I'll be working on my 'cet site a bit too.
    JOIN ME BRUH.
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:12 pm

-post without replies-
I hope this isn't spam but I'll be streaming on jm so your welcome to come and watch! I'll be working on viscet commissions and maybe making new lines cx idk how long i'll make this stream but here's the link: bloop Thanks to those that came! c: I was able to finish a new commission line! (colored this in off stream but here's my new commission line! It will be available soon!)

Last edited by maritime. on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:19 pm

@Kaarin - good luck
@Gazoonia - hope you find the viscets and art you are looking for ^^
@MarandaHedgie - congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous! And I love that art piece
@EverdaleDreamers - I love that art piece, too cute

Sorry for another join.me but today has been really hard for me... I'm working on an old commission and maybe some vent art or I'll take some commissions.... *shrugs* I would just like the company since you guys always seem to cheer me up :)
(first time publicly streaming so please be patient with me ^^; )

637-477-021

Thank you to everyone who joined. I am feeling better now :)

Results:

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll