Based on Click to view
Artist mango marmalade,, [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 25 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Entries 2.0!

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:37 am

Username: mango marmalade,,
Why do you want to become a Nursery Artist?: As a community member, I've always loved the whole Hatchery/Nursery system but thought that I could never help out those artists. I'd love to get a chance to help other people get their dream Viscets, or maybe even their first ones from an abandoned batch or a planned breeding. Anything I can do to help out this species is an incredible opportunity for me!
How active are you/can you be in the community?: I am active at least once a week on the Fanclub (maybe less for personal reasons), but even if I don't post the Fanclub is the one thread I refresh the most to see what people have posted. I always check the main thread to see if there are any new adopts being put out by the wonderful artists, and usually mark if not fully enter on most adopts. I can be quick to pick up a batch from the Nursery thread, and will try my hardest to get it done on time if not earlier.
How active are you on CS?: I am on CS almost every day, but if something personal comes up I'm afraid I might not be on as much. I can quickly reply to a message as soon as I get it, and can immediately post my finished batch as soon as it is done. I am usually more on CS in the mornings and nights, as in the afternoons I am usually either out or at school.
Have you had any experience before in these areas?: Back in the ancient days I was an artist for Longtails, but nothing recently!
Anything else: I'm super excited to try out again, so thanks Mint for this incredible opportunity. And good luck to everyone else entering! I'm sure everyone's entries will be stunning <3

entries:

#1 - 1, 2, [url=/]3[/url]
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me