Based on Click to view
Artist .lucifer [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

viscet nursery comp entries

Postby .lucifer » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:50 pm

Username: .lucifer
    Why do you want to become a Nursery Artist?: to help out best i can with the skills i have- drawing- and to alleviate some of the stress i know staff experiences running the nursery.
    How active are you/can you be in the community?: quite active! my pms are always open, and I like headcanon-ing and rping with people. If I were a permanent member of staff, I would probably try to be involved by hosting streams while I draw!
    How active are you on CS?: very! i am online and check it several times a day, every day, except in the event of an emergency or that i am out camping/etc with my family.
    Have you had any experience before in these areas?: in nursery artist-ing specifically, i have been nursery GA for kalons [1][2][3], however these design examples are over half a year old. I do enjoy mixing different designs, and rolling out edits! I also have some more level-accurate design examples as well, in my recent time as viscet GA [1][2][3].
    Anything else: nothing really! im just glad for this chance, i thought i had missed the window, but mint opened the search again, and I'm real greatful for that !!
.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me