Twilight by huddson

Based on Click to view
Artist huddson [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Twilight

Postby huddson » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:51 am

This is my entry, a female liontail named Twilight in honour of her colours. I'd like to call your attention o a few parts. Her back right leg is a darker purple, a purple not repeated at any other spot. She has a dark purple patch of spots at the back of her front right leg. The tip, the tuft of fur at the end of her tail is lighter than her base colour. Her eyes are blue, not purple and are a bit of a denim-blue. Her nose is still purple. And on her pawpads, one of them has an almost-blue toe. There's also the pure white claws and an item I gave her, the string bracelets.

A quick form for her would be this:

Name: Twilight
Species: Liontail Wolf
Reference: Image
Recessives: She can pass down blue paw pads, and large stripes on either fur or paw pads. She can also pass down hair in that style. She has a high chance of passing down her lion tail, but not 100%. More like 80%. She has a very low chance, 10%, of passing down her light-coloured ears. She has a 50% of passing down white claws and paw pads. She likes to give her children string bracelets, with or without beads. She has a 60% chance to pass down blue eyes. She also has a 30% chance for her pups to have any feature on their body (except those specified), to be denim blue. She also has a 10% chance to pass down chibi wings which will always be white.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Twilight

Postby Team Toasted » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:53 am

O_O Wow that is amazing O_O
Team Toasted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Twilight

Postby huddson » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:59 am

I didn't draw it, only coloured it in...
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me