Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pine Valley - Marking Competition by TheKiwiKat

Based on Click to view
Artist TheKiwiKat [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pine Valley - Marking Competition

Postby TheKiwiKat » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 pm

Introduction wrote:Pine Valley Ranch has been breeding high quality quarter horses for generations! All standing between 14-16.2 hands. Specializing in producing horses with slow, smooth gaits with disciplines like western pleasure and hunter under saddle in mind. Over the years we’ve imported horses from around the world to aid in our breeding program! It’s been such a success that for the first time we are offering our stock to the public, including a breeding facility with a handful of our top studs and mare available for stud and brood. Not what you’re looking for? We will also help facilitate the import of horses from every continent, including some with very special and unique markings!

Main Page (Here) // Auction and Imports // Breeding Facility // Discussion // Current Event // Artist Search // Item Shop + Customs //Registration // Show Arena //Archive

Welcome to Pine Valley ranch marking contest! Here users will be able to draw up markings on the PV lines with a chance to have them added to the species officially! Look below for rules and guidelines plus the prizes! Don’t worry about quality! It’s all about the ideas y’all come up with :3

• CS rules apply!

• Do not claim the species as your own

• These are not official PV horses! And cannot be used as such

• Please be kind to all members of the community and staff!

• You may apply as many times as you want! As long as it’s a different marking each time

• Do not remove Inkiings signature! Or the fake sign

• This is ongoing! No end date in sight

Prize
Each marking chose to join the species will come with the following prize for the user that made it!
- x1 myo ticket or semi custom with the marking you made
- 500 PV coins
- 5 rares of your choice from this folder
Last edited by TheKiwiKat on Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pine Valley - Marking Competition

Postby Violetglare » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:53 pm

Mark!
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:55 am

Marking
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKiwiKat » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:24 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4931751&hilit=Genes

Markings added so far have been added to this page :3 of your entry/entries were chosen I’ll get to prizes in the morning! This is still ongoing and I haven’t even looked at the recent ones yet! So don’t worry if yours isn’t on the list yet. Also others can let me know here if there’s a marking entry you really like in particular.
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me