Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Makoatl 3.0 Staff Search! (Always Open) by Alkene

Based on Click to view
Artist Alkene [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Makoatl 3.0 Staff Search! (Always Open)

Postby Alkene » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:58 pm

-
Last edited by Alkene on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl 3.0 Staff Search! (Always Open)

Postby PikaPerfect » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:01 pm

mark :>
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaSkye » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Mmmm Nice new thread yess:3 Mark!

----------

Form:

Username:
NovaSkye

Position you want:
General Mod

Are you over 16 years old?:
Yes, Well over.

Have you had experience with helping other species, threads, etc.?:
I have two species of my own that, due to staff reasons, are halted. I help mod the LO/LO Fanclub on here. I also created the FAQ for Makoatls with the approval of Cole when he was bossman. I also was going to be Master Archivist for Elros Dragons over on DA before the owner quit DA.

What are your strengths? Weaknesses?:
My strengths would be; Mature, Responsible, Reliable, Organized, Timely.
My weaknesses would be; Mild Temper issues (that have yet to interfere with my work), my real-life job, and overall loss of interest in CS. This will not hinder my ability to moderate. I will make sure the rest of staff are aware of my absences as necessary.

Anything else you want me to know about you?:
Makoatls have been a passion of mine. They are the only species I have invested in with time and money. (Waayyy too much money haha.) I enjoy working with the community and really wanna see it active and happy again. I have a job with uneven hours but near always have weekends off. I'll be able to check in at least once a day, for sure.
I also hope to bring over the FAQ and tweak it as needed!

Thanks for the opportunity, Wolfy!
Last edited by NovaSkye on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to love this site. I was very active, helped around with LO/LO, and engaged in the adopt communities. I found myself losing interest and seeing more toxicity on here and from people here over on other websites. I don't find myself on here anymore and I doubt I'll come back. To my friends: I miss you. I hope you're well. Hopefully 2020 gets better for us. See you on the other side.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Oh my, mark ;v;

I'm glad positive changes are being made to the group and species, even if I don't end up entering (which I will try to for sure! Though I'm a bit busy at the very moment which is why I'm leaving a mark for now), I wish you the best of luck with improvements and growth - I read through the announcement and staff changes and it looks like you're taking a great step forward!

Also, wonderful linework (of course)! Looking forward for a chance to draw on here ;o;
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:20 am

marking
sunnie/snakies he/it
probably playing honkai star rail

please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3
C00KIES ! is my sister uwu

Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:58 am

mark!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:59 am

Mark <3
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vivi. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:14 pm

mark
vi - artist - infp -this crush -rynfyre adopts
take the test,
and pm me your results! I'd love to seem them.
--
my results!:
infp
ambivert (50% extraverted & 50% introverted) , 96% intuitive, 90% feeling, 99% prospecting, 100% turbulent
*im not good at replying to pms so sorry if it takes a while for me to reply
vivi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Username:

Credit

Position you want (General Mod, CS only mod, archivist):

CS only mod

Are you over 16 years old? (please DO NOT include your age, just a ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ please be honest):

Yes, indeed I am.

Have you had experience with helping other species, threads, etc.?:

In-fact I do have experience with providing aid to other species my first being a species known as Gikapi and the next being Soul Sprites
However I'm currently moderating for Inuit Keipah and ᴀᴠɪᴀʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛs

I also have some experience with archives with Noviar Foxes and Garden Critters

What are your strengths? Weaknesses?:

Strengths: Hardworker , I can be very understanding and in terms of conflict I would rather hear both sides of the story before jumping straight to a conclusion, I'm rather attentive to threads and have a constant habit of making sure things are in order, Rather well at organizing, I stay focused towards any task placed before me, and I'm willing to lend a helping hand whenever help is needed/ wanted.

Weaknesses: I can be rather forgetful at times, my emotions can get the best of me, I am a little overly sensitive to certain subjects, I have a low tolerance for disrespect, I am slightly short tempered but it doesn't interfere with my work. Occasionally I do have fits of low self esteem towards myself, but they end to last in short periods

Anything else you want me to know about you?:

A couple of other things to know about me is that I do have a DeviantArt so I can be reached over there if needed however CS is where I can mainly be found along with discord.
During school I am involved with my theater program so during show times I do get rather busy working for shows and such, but I can provide a work schedule and it is rather flexible during the rehearsal dates.
I spend a lot of time on CS , probably more than is healthy haha, but I absolutely love getting to meet new people and aid others with troubles the best way I can.

I've been introduced to Makoatls from a very close friend of mine and I'd like to try my hardest to help this species flourish as it's truly a species not worth dying.

I thank you for the opportunity and I hope you and the rest of the staff have quite an amazing day
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:09 pm

I'm sorry

I know this will cause a LOT of confusion, but once again we're switching owner. A hospital bill came up and I was forced to fork over the money I owe Cole to pay off the species. The new owner will be Lady Arawen/Clara. As far as rules/where the species will be/etc. I have no clue. It's not in my hands to decide, but please do treat her with respect and kindness just as you have shown me.

I'm sure she'll be posting soon about what she'll be doing with the species once I hand over all of the controls to her.

I deeply apologize once again. I never saw this coming and it's completely my fault. Any drama that was tied during this transfer is my fault as I let out get out of hand. Please do not message anyone to point fingers or stir up anymore tension.

I love you all, and sadly as the new owner takes over I will be leaving makoatls forever to take care of myself and my personal needs. My kiddos will become regular sharkdogs.

However, I will always be here on CS if you need me! Don't hesitate one bit to chat! Again, I love you all and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope to still speak with you guys and even make new friends!

See you around, Sharks!

-Arganine.

ps. As far as judging the one adopt comp and the artist/staff search I don't know what the new owner(s) want to do with it, so please don't ask me about it. I have no clue as this was an unexpected change. It's up for Clara to decide.
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me