Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WOU Artist Comp. by rae sanders

Based on Click to view
Artist rae sanders [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

WOU Artist Comp.

Postby rae sanders » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Warriors of Urkir

History of the Wolterns/WoU's
    Legends say that the normal wolves lived on an island, the island was quite large, much not to much of the type of land for normal wolves. They were in trouble, they weren't used to the island and it's creatures. Their enemy, the Slabears were a mix between Sabertooth and a bear. They were wiping the wolves out, one by one, but the legendary couple, the two eastern dragons, Katerma, and Lelion, they gave the equal genders the ability to have Eastern Dragon traits and to have a better chance of fighting the Slabears. The battle between the large beast go on still, on the island of Urkir.

What are Wolterns/WoU's?
    Wolterns are special wolves. They are known to be warriors of Ukir. They are a wolf with Eastern dragon tributes: The whiskers, Nose plates, horns, and some have leg furs. They wear armor that shows their personality and ability through. They are known to have 1-5 pups per litter. The wolves may be aggressive at times.

What are the Wolterns'/WoUs' fur pattern?
    They usually have a nature base coat, but have a unique markings of their own.

What do they look like?
    Wolterns grow up to height of five feet if male, and four if female. The weight for an adult goes from 100-500, it depends greatly on size and gender. Males tend to be more muscular than females. They can have horns, leg tufts, whiskers, and nose plates. Their tails are the length of 1ft-3ft long.

What is their armor like?
    For the younger wolves, they have plain metal armor that has been scrape metal from the adult wolves armor. Once the pack believes the young wolf is old enough, they get their real armor. The adult armor is known to describe them the best.

Dens:
    There are four den cites for each season. The winter den is located on the north side of the island. The den cite is deep in a valley, which makes it difficult, and provides a good training area. The spring den in on the east side, the river runs from the east, from the ocean, and out the south. The den is on the side of the river, a large ancient Cirus basket tree, ten feet wide, and 300 feet high. The summer den is located on the south side, near the shores. The deadly Balaski Sharks are another enemy, but on in the summer. The river that runs from south to east, the underwater fresh water river makes the river freshwater, making it hard for the sharks to come. The den is located beside the river, the rocks that are around provides a blockage and the den is a large underground tunnel den. The tunnels are large, and tough, making in near impossible to collapse, the denning rooms are the size of your average human room. Then the Fall den, located on the west, where the trees are always orange and red. There is a a few large trees that have fallen and been carved. They provide the guard dens, but the other dens are near, a large boulder had shaped itself into a cave into this hill, which is hollow.

Topic
    Lines

Rules:
    1) Please do not steal or claim as your own.
    2) Once obtained, they can not be sold by you, though, some will be bidded on.
    3) Fill forums out completely for adopting, bidding, and customs.
    4) Do not take off of CS site unless you are given permission.
    5) Limit at moment: There is no limit at the moment.
    6) You may only apply for one at a time, if you have applied for one, but then found another, you have to tell that you are switching.
    7) You are allowed to order art of a WoU/Woltern if applying for.
    8) Give credit to artist and species owner.
    9) "Fake Pets" may be made of the species, but you have to send credit to the owner of the species and artist.
    10) Any form of art theft will result in a strike and reported.
    11) Please do not request a custom or breeding. An announcement will be made when slots are available. Do not ask or request a custom or breeding when slots are closed.
    12) Guest Artist, understand that this is NOT a permanent position so do not ask for it to be one.
    13) If you create fan art of the adoptable then please be sure to give proper credit to the original artists.
    14) No bullying or harassment to any users, you will reported by a mod and banned.
    15) If you are banned, that means your WoU/Woltern will be put up for adoption.
    16) Do not steal armor ideas from W.o.I, W.A.S, W.A.G, and any other adoptables with armor.
    17) Breeding will be decided by the mods. We will choose a random mated pair as a breeding pair to have pups. Then they will be up for adoption.
    18) When you order a custom, it must be original, not something like others, it can't be the same as others.
    19) Guest Artists, when you create your adoptable, post when the end date is.
    20) Don't complain if you do not win, there will be more, and you may even make one with permission.
    21) Some adoptables, the best forum wins, other, the best bid, then, both.
    22) Do not use google images in a forum.
    23) Remember that besides our own rules all Creativity Forum and Site rules apply.

Rules of COntest:
    Do not copy previous Arobes Designs
    Do not be mean or harass in any way.
    I will be checking up on this everyday.
    Do not, in any form, steal this species' information or line types.

Warnings
    None

Banned from Adobes
    None

Affiliates
    None, pm me if you want to

And, now for the prizes!

There will be no first second or third! YAY! This contest will be endless, but I will choose artist to be artist of the species, and every user chosen gets a pet or two(of my choose)!

AND A BIG THANKS TO COMFYORANGE WHO DREW THESE LINE A WHILE BACK.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WOU Artist Comp.

Postby rae sanders » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:29 am

Bump
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:36 am

bump
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Bump
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:13 am

Bump
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:06 pm

/
Last edited by rae sanders on Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:30 am

Bump
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:45 am

Posting to mark so that I can enter later.
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me