Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

Celestials by ~HєуRєι~

Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
444 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Celestials

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:26 pm

we are gods, but one cannot be without the other

for a special world

more will be revealed at a later date ;3

oml... I am impressed with myself since this is lineless ;v;

have some music too

EDIT; OML WHAT??? A FEATURE HOLY COW?! Thank you so much!! <3 ;v;
---
These two are celestials, gods of sorts, in a world called Eachatsgard. These two look different depending on the wolf seeing them and their interpretation, and even the species they appear to! However they always have the same colors.
The Giver and The Reaper.
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello All! Tis I, Rei! My work schedule is back in order and I have motivation to finally do my refs and such. I am now open to SCS customs again, as long as you have the funds of course. As of right now, my commissions are closed due to me simple not being able to do much with them at the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I am no longer open to commissions, I am always open to art trades! My art will never have a background unless i am feeling up to it, but I might do some foreground art. The art trades can range from simple ref sheets, to sketches of characters. However I will always give you the same species of character to do as you request me. You have the choice of Headshot, Bustshot, and fullbody, or ref shots. Refs will have a pose of your character, paw, nose and eye closeups along with the pallet, gender and name. you don't have to be a good artist, or have a definitive style to do an art trade with me <3 Just as long as you have a character ready and you ask me politely, I will absolutely accept it~

Image Image
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Celestials

Postby Meddled. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Whoa
I'm speechless with how amazing this is.
Meddled. wrote:
e/ey/eir pronouns, please!

Avixian Wolves
Lions of the Cosmos
Fainting Curlieques
Characters
My SMWs
Flight Rising

Commissions// My offer only
Art Trades// CLOSED
I need someone to draw me a bead/rock editable, please? PM me if you can. I'll pay!
If you are a human artist looking for a collab or art trade, please PM me!

Hello! I'm holding a lining competition for my Harry Potter related series. I'm also taking name suggestions for it, feel free to check out the current lore and ask to be added!
I'm also looking for a name for them, please PM me if you have suggestions!
The current first place prize includes a 2008 VR!
Meddled.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:54 am

Meddled. wrote:Whoa
I'm speechless with how amazing this is.

ahh thank you~ I didn't think it was all that great but I really appreciate that you think so <3
Hello All! Tis I, Rei! My work schedule is back in order and I have motivation to finally do my refs and such. I am now open to SCS customs again, as long as you have the funds of course. As of right now, my commissions are closed due to me simple not being able to do much with them at the moment.

Although I am no longer open to commissions, I am always open to art trades! My art will never have a background unless i am feeling up to it, but I might do some foreground art. The art trades can range from simple ref sheets, to sketches of characters. However I will always give you the same species of character to do as you request me. You have the choice of Headshot, Bustshot, and fullbody, or ref shots. Refs will have a pose of your character, paw, nose and eye closeups along with the pallet, gender and name. you don't have to be a good artist, or have a definitive style to do an art trade with me <3 Just as long as you have a character ready and you ask me politely, I will absolutely accept it~

Image Image
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:44 am

-bump-

Image Image
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marzal » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:43 am

Lovely Feature ^0^
Marzal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:51 am

Marzal wrote:Lovely Feature ^0^

Ahh thank you <3

(oml I was featured? holy heck!)

Image Image
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firestrike! » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:26 am

I love how you did the colors and how the piece is put together. Reminds me very strongly of Homestuck. Congratulations on the feature!
Firestrike!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:28 am

Firestrike! wrote:I love how you did the colors and how the piece is put together. Reminds me very strongly of Homestuck. Congratulations on the feature!

Thank you <3
These two are a part of a special world for a friend and I so I wanted to do something different~ I've never read(?) Homestuck but I know a lot of people who are fans of it.
And thanks again <3

Image Image
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 pm

o: this is epic! Congrats on the feature! :D
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Ranger of the North wrote:
o: this is epic! Congrats on the feature! :D

Ahh thank you! <3

Image Image
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Intermediate Oekaki