Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ask my OCs, REVAMPED! by Synamiic

Artist Synamiic [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ask my OCs, REVAMPED!

Postby Synamiic » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:54 am

These five OCs/FCs of mine and they love answering questions about themselves! Usually.

You can ask them questions yourself, or have your OC ask one!
You are allowed to ask as many questions as you like!

Some things to ask them:
- Dares
- Ask about things they like, don't like, or their personality traits
- Why they behave certain ways
- Ask about other OC's (Their friend's/ family/ Pets)
- Questions about themselves
- Ask them to interact with your character
- Anything L4D related is a plus!

Character Snippets:
- Koda is a zombie. (A hunter from L4D) Koda is 18 years old. He tends to be calm in most scenarios and is often very daring. His favorite past time is to mess around with Grimm. Or hunt for survivors. He is very protective of Grimm. Koda is blind in his left eye.
- Grimm is also a zombie, from the same game as Koda. Grimm is 16 years old. Grimm is very childish and easily frightened or angered. Grimm is completely blind, relying on smell, hearing and touch alone to survive. He is very good at hunting and playing pranks.
- Rebecca is a shapeshifting vampire hybrid. She never consumes human blood unless desperate and is riddled with social anxiety. She hates being called cute. Has a soft spot for children.
- Crowe is a Ghoul, killed in an accident that also claimed his sister Adreanna. He loves to read books and learn about life, since his own was taken too soon. Kinda a clutz, has a pet cat named Squid.
- Adreanna is Crowe's younger sister, took her death very poorly. She wears a skull for a mask, and isn't very friendly.

You can also have your OC interact with any of them, by having them ask questions (Just be sure that I get a reference.)
>> None of these are in any way a creepypasta. Koda and Grimm are fictional zombies from the game Left 4 Dead. I do not own hunters but I do own Grimm and Koda's designs. <<
Synamiic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask my OCs, REVAMPED!

Postby centip3d3.s0uls » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:03 am

Hi Rebecca! I heard that you have social anxiety. I also have social anxiety but it helps when I have a really good friend around, my social anxiety has stopped a little because I got a cat recently and she helps me in situations. You should ask Crowe if you could cuddle his cat when you feel anxious, I can assure you it helps a bit.
ImageImageImage
"Book learning alone is not enough to cultivate intelligence"
ImageImage
Centipede - They/He/It - TH.
trade with me <3
x | x | x

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
centip3d3.s0uls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask my OCs, REVAMPED!

Postby Simonpet » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Svetlana: Adreanna, if you ever need a friend, I'm here for you. I also know what it's like to be dead. c:
Status wrote:The end is coming. I can see the
light at the end of the tunnel. It's
almost here!
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups