Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: my art shop.

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:57 pm

.Skye. wrote:Username: .Skye.
What is your payment?: c$
Character: Reaper + Emmy
What do you want?: A couple art - 2 joined fullbodys
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: something lovey dovey, idk
Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): n/a
Background (if purchased): n/a
Other: thanks!

Accepted^^
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Username Ash Wolf
What is your payment? Rares and c$
Character Yakata and Lilac
What do you want?Fullbody, couple art
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: maybe then hugging or Lilac hugging him and he looks surprised
Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): Yakata is very shy and quite. Lilac is very out going and cam be obnoxious
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:28 am

•Ash Wolf• wrote:
Username Ash Wolf
What is your payment? Rares and c$
Character Yakata and Lilac
What do you want?Fullbody, couple art
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: maybe then hugging or Lilac hugging him and he looks surprised
Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): Yakata is very shy and quite. Lilac is very out going and cam be obnoxious

Accepted ^^
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:05 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
What is your payment? (if c$ or rares, once I accept your form, send the trade and I will accept when the drawing is finished. If it is Halloween WL pets or items, show a picture of them.) 2 rares and tokens.
Character (please use original link if they were made on CS): viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3625974
What do you want? (head shot, full body, or full body with background): Headshot please!
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: Well, I kinda the headshot of him to look like he's angry + arguing with someone else... I hope that's okay?
Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): He's a demon that's opinionated, hot-headed, that gets easily offended, dramatic, fiery (no pun intended), and argumentative.
Background (if purchased): No background please.
Other: Thanks so much!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:15 am

WolfwithWings38 wrote:Username: WolfwithWings38
What is your payment? (if c$ or rares, once I accept your form, send the trade and I will accept when the drawing is finished. If it is Halloween WL pets or items, show a picture of them.) 2 rares and tokens.
Character (please use original link if they were made on CS): viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3625974
What do you want? (head shot, full body, or full body with background): Headshot please!
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: Well, I kinda the headshot of him to look like he's angry + arguing with someone else... I hope that's okay?
Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): He's a demon that's opinionated, hot-headed, that gets easily offended, dramatic, fiery (no pun intended), and argumentative.
Background (if purchased): No background please.
Other: Thanks so much!

Accepted^^
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:41 am

Username: humerussin
    What is your payment? I have these if you're interested? They're on your WL (let me know if I'm doing this right, I've never paid with pets before) o:
    ImageImageImage
    Character: Akela ;u;
    What do you want?: Fullbody w/ background please! I can add another pet if she's going to be any trouble.
    Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: Anything that speaks relaxed or content to you - feel free to experiment ^^
    Anything I need to know about them?: The markings only glow when she's using her powers, but if you'd like to make them glow anyways, that's fine owo
    Background: Anything beach-y, or even with an active lava flow in the background if you'd prefer~
    Other: Items are optional, but preferred!
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:49 am

humerussin wrote:
    Username: humerussin
    What is your payment? I have these if you're interested? They're on your WL (let me know if I'm doing this right, I've never paid with pets before) o:
    ImageImageImage
    Character: Akela ;u;
    What do you want?: Fullbody w/ background please! I can add another pet if she's going to be any trouble.
    Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: Anything that speaks relaxed or content to you - feel free to experiment ^^
    Anything I need to know about them?: The markings only glow when she's using her powers, but if you'd like to make them glow anyways, that's fine owo
    Background: Anything beach-y, or even with an active lava flow in the background if you'd prefer~
    Other: Items are optional, but preferred!

Accepted^^
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:23 am

Username: Ƥɛтɛяραn

What is your payment?
2+ rares

Character (please use original link if they were made on CS):
Mozzarell J. Mozart
Drawn By Winch, and the image is big so I didn't post it c':

What do you want? (head shot, full body, or full body with background):
Fullbody with background~

Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing:
Her leaning back in the web as she has one leg crossing the other leg, holding various objects like teacups and sugarcubes and with one finger on her mouth as if she was laughing...

Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc):
Mischievous, Daring, Manipulative & sarcastic

Background (if purchased):
Silver Cobwebs and a purple and dark purple gradient with the dark purple on the bottom c:

Other:
Can you have the lay out in a portrait view? Thank you~ please tell me if i need to make any changes
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:31 am

Ƥɛтɛяραn wrote:Username: Ƥɛтɛяραn

What is your payment?
2+ rares

Character (please use original link if they were made on CS):
Mozzarell J. Mozart
Drawn By Winch, and the image is big so I didn't post it c':

What do you want? (head shot, full body, or full body with background):
Fullbody with background~

Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing:
Her leaning back in the web as she has one leg crossing the other leg, holding various objects like teacups and sugarcubes and with one finger on her mouth as if she was laughing...

Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc):
Mischievous, Daring, Manipulative & sarcastic

Background (if purchased):
Silver Cobwebs and a purple and dark purple gradient with the dark purple on the bottom c:

Other:
Can you have the lay out in a portrait view? Thank you~ please tell me if i need to make any changes

Accepted!
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:37 am

I am just stopping by to say that your art is fantastic! Hopefully this doesn't count as spam!
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me