Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fuse Potan Buttercream by craig?

Based on Click to view
Artist craig? [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by craig?

by craig?

Fuse Potan Buttercream

Postby craig? » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Spottedpuppi wrote:
Name:
Fuse Pogtan(Korean for bomb) Buttercream

Is that a middle name?
Yes. Pogtan is Fuse's middle name, but it was not given by his parents. He made his middle name himself, due to thinking it made him seem smarter.

Nicknames:
Fuse, Poggy, Tan, Tanner, Butterface

Sexuality:
Bisexual, Prefers Females

Personality:

Fuse is a normaly calm, collected bean who loves to watch nature. He hates bugs, but enjoys looking out into the forest/field(depending on where he is), and just kicking back and relaxing as wildlife pass, and the breeze blows in his fur. He has a nature journal, where he writes and draws everything that has happened to him, and what animals he saw. He takes after Candy in this way, however, he never tries to help her. Fuse likes being alone, and hates it when you other him or chase away the animals he was studying. He basicly spends his entire life sitting still, alone, watching nature, and is often made fun of for this. Fuse is also quite mature for his age, being ticked off by anyone who asks 'stupid' questions, like "Why do you have to be quiet when your bird watching?" Or "Do you want to be left alone?" Even though he is very mature, he is very stupid when you consider things like math, history, and technology. He is very smart about anything natural however.

Quirks:
Fuse has a habit of 'exploding'. No, I don't mean he blows up into millions of peices. I mean he is calm one moment, and the next, he's furious. I decided not to go over this part of his personality in the personality section, as it is quite diffrent than what is already there. Fuse is normally a calm, collected bean, who would never hurt a fly. But, he has been acused of have MPD(multiple personality disorder). Fuse isn't nessisarily violent, but when he is angered, it's like he's the hulk. Not really. He isn't stronger, he doesn't go green, he doesn't become a massive killing machine. Who does that? Fuse becomes much more loud, and he will turn feirce. He will argue with you until he is calmed, and will try to spread bad rumors about the bean that angered him. Many think this is because of his name, but it isn't. It is because Fuse has anger issues.

Relationship With Candy and Cloud:
You think that since they have much in common, Candy and Fuse both designing things, Cloud and Fuse both studing wildlife, that they would all get along. Wrong! Fuse loves his parents deeply, however, he dislikes their company. This was caused when Fuse had been sketching a Hummingbird he had found down in his journal, when Cloud and Candy happened to check on their son. Big mistake. Candy had tapped his son on the shoulder, messing up the sketch, whereas Cloud had startled the hummingbird, causing it to flee, so Fuse couldn't even fix the drawing. They had unleashed angry Fuse. Fuse had slammed the book loudly in his parents faces, and left without a word. Since then, Fuse tries his hardest to get away from his parents whenever he is doing somthing important.

Pets:
Fuse has a very fitting pet. He owns a burmese mountain dog, which he named "Wulfbert". Wulfbert is very calm, and always sits guard when Fuse is watching nature. Wulfburt is like a gaurdian to Fuse, and protects him if danger comes to close. Fuse had gotten Wulfbert when he was examining a snowy mountian. At the bottom of the mountain, a cardboard box was sitting, with the words; "Free dog" on it. There sat a lonely yet happy looking Burmese Mountian dog. Fuse had heard they were good compainians, and felt bad for the poor canine. And that leads us to the present, where Fuse and Wulfbert are the best of friends.

What else does Fuse like?
-Dogs
-Nature
-Peace
-Being alone
-Eating fishfood

What does Fuse dislike?
-Company
-Younger Beans
-Noise
-Bugs
-The feeling of being watch
-Big cities
-Technology

Where does Fuse spend his indoor time?
Despite mostly living outdoors, on nights and days with bad weather, Fuse will stay in any old place he can find. Be it a fellow beans house, or even a cardboard box, Fuse will stay there. He prefers to stay in abandoned places, which scare most beans. He likes those places for that reason. Abandoned places scare off annoying beans, and are often overtook by nature, so even though he isn't technically outside, he is as close as it comes.

Does Fuse think about having a future with someone?
Not really. Fuse hates company besides his dog, and he would hate having to take a whining bean around with him. Fuse would hate to deal with having baby beans, as they would make a big mess. He would only take a mate if there was a miracle involved.

What does Fuse want to be when he gets older?
A nature journalist that lives alone, out in the wild.

What does Fuse think about the rest of his family?:
His older siblings? He thinks they are okay, but doesn't really enjoy them. His uncle? Fuse thinks he's horrible.

Does Fuse know how to read and write?:
Barely. He can't only read short sentences, and can only write one or two words at a time.

What other animals spend time with Fuse?
Although they don't count as pets, Fuse tends to visit a natural Koi pond he had found. He named the fish Corrit, Brick, and Sunshine. He talks to them and Wulfbert about his problem and what has been going on recently, and feeds the Koi.

Does being pink bother him?:
Not really. As Fuse tends to avoid people anyways, he doesn't mind when beans chuckle at his girly fur.

What is Fuse's biggest fear?:
Fuse has a fear of swimming. Not water, he loves to watch ponds, as shown in his love for the three koi, but he fears going into the water. It sprouted when he had been trying to track a duck, and it had led him to a deep lake. The bird had swam out into the middle, and Fuse had tried to go after it. He didn't know how to swim, and almost drowned. Luckily, Wulfburt was there, and saved him using the doggy paddle.

What is Fuse wearing?
Feral
Fuse has a vine wreath, with a few of Wulfbert's old dogtags on it.
Human
Fuse wears a turtleneck sweater, and torn and worn out denim jeans. He still boasts the vine wreath with the dogtags however.

Extra facts:
-Fuse is allergic to Bees
-Fuse does not have MPD, the angry side of him is just hidden in the calm side
-Fuse can not pronounce the letter "C", he instead says things like "That szat isn't looking very well. Szould it be ill?"
-Fuse hates bombs
-His name as chosen due to the way he made a hissing sound moments after he was born, like a fuse
-He doesn't know what a "song" or "music" is
-His dog Wulfburt was named for the fact the mountain he was found on was famous for having wolves
-He has vision problems, and needs glasses, however much he denies it
-Fuse is also allergic to fleece/wool
-Fuse doesn't know how to write the letter Q, and writes it upsidedown or sideways.
-He is often confused when a fellow bean points out a constellation, as he doesn't realize that stars are even real, he believes they are only figments of your imagination
-Fuse would rather wear wool then touch a bee...wool is fluffy

Art:
His journal.

new ref because old one lacks items and new tuft
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fuse Potan Buttercream

Postby TheCakeMaster » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:55 pm

He's adorable. ;o; Congrats on winning him by the way!

Helix; Hey kid. Cool dog tags! B)
I used to be Pancakeh. c:

Image[/right]
TheCakeMaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:56 pm

thanksss

Fuse: Thank you sir.
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:16 am

OMG HES ARORABLE <3333 His name and Ahh and eyes and eeeek <3333
Chessa can raise him to be a awesome XD She's my little teen JBD <3
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:17 am

Posting here to prove that I have moved my main account over to @Almondlover on Da! If you see me posting drawings of him on there, that is why!
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me