Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Finchlings V2 • Closed • IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT by ToastingCinnamon

Based on Click to view
Artist ToastingCinnamon [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
162 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Finchlings V2 • Closed • IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:50 am

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finchlings have moved to DeviantArt!!

There are still some loose ends to tie up, but the group is generally ready.
The babs are coming back in full swing over at dA! Finchlings will no longer be released here on Chickensmoothie, though. No new staff will be hired for now, but old staff are welcome to send me a note over on dA or PM me here and let me know if you still want to be apart of these lil guys~! Official lines are .psd files!

We will also be offering free color ins for those who would like. Just send me a PM here or note me on dA and I will get back to you ASAP. Colored in Finchlings will go in the 'Old Finchlings' folder~

Thank you all for the support, I hope most of you will follow Finchlings to DeviantArt~!
If anyone has any further questions for me send me a note on dA or PM me here~!

Vermillion wrote:[center]I won a finchling- I still would love to keep it. Stupid question but am I allowed to keep him? Even if they were on these CS lines?

Of course!! You will never have your Finchling taken away from you ever! You are even allowed to get the Finchling you won moved over to the new lines! If you do not have an art program that hosts .psd files, I will be more than happy to move them over for you! C:
Last edited by ToastingCinnamon on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 55 times in total.
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:54 am

Last edited by ToastingCinnamon on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 am

Last edited by ToastingCinnamon on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:56 am

Last edited by ToastingCinnamon on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:57 am

Last edited by ToastingCinnamon on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 33 times in total.
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Last edited by ToastingCinnamon on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chinese Finchlings V2 • MOD FORMS ONLY

Postby PerfectWorld » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 pm

I want to be a moderator!

Username;; Staz

Experience in modding;; I'm an artist for deersserts but have also worked for Wish dragons, been an administrator for an online simulation game and have had experience in moderating/judging for makoatl's.

How often are you online?;; Everyday for just about the whole day.

Will you be active?;; Yes I will be active. c:

Can you be trusted to actually mod and not just mooch for customs?;; Yes. While I do love the look of the species I'm actually registering right now for the purpose of gaining moderator experience rather than for the purpose of gaining a custom. If I get a custom it will probably be some months later once I've earned it properly should I be selected for the position.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Username;; Sno Leopard

Experience in modding;; Let's see... I'm an archivist/moderator for Keypers, Piggles, and Tiba Adopts, as well as once a mod for a now-dead species called Galaxy Adoptables that was pretty popular until it died. I have also modded on several other dead species, and have worked in an Adoptable Oekaki environment for almost a year now, I think. I'd really like to help out Chinese Finchlings and just generally get a good aura as a mod on CS. I guess I have less experience than other users, and sometimes that turns people away, but I generally do a good job and I definitely am active. I hope I am considered for this position c:

How often are you online?;; Technically, I'm supposed to be on an hour on weekdays and three on weekends. But of course it stretches, and I can sometimes even get triple that. Normally I get two hours on weekdays and four or five on weekends c:

Will you be active?;; Yep! When I check CS (which happens maybe ten times a day), I make sure to read all the unread posts on topics I staff on. So no worries about me sitting around doing nothing all day!

Can you be trusted to actually mod and not just mooch for customs?;; Why would I mooch for a custom? Customs are given as thank-yous for effort towards the species, and if I do nothing that won't do me much good would it? In fact, this form isn't for custom privileges at all. I don't know about the other forms, but this one is for helping out Chinese Finchlings and getting a bit of experience, which is reward enough as it is. I don't particularly care about customs.
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/ANY ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    FIXATIONS: Dinosaurs - Sonicxxx
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:06 am

Username;;
    Hi there! We've never officially met, but I'm Dave Egbert. Nice to meet you.
Experience in modding;;
    I own a few of my own species, and have modded those topics quite successfully in the past. I also help out around Miera adopts now and then when Traumwind needs it and update the archives for Hexawolf adopts.
How often are you online?;;
    On good days, a solid 10 hours or sometimes more. On bad days, five hours or less. I'll definitely talk to you if it comes to the point were I will either be gone for a while, or not be as active as you need me to be. Those are rare cases, and usually are because of work or school. School doesn't start for me for another month or two.
Will you be active?;;
    Of course. Chicken smoothie is a nice place to be on when I have nothing else to do, and a lot of my friends are active here.
Can you be trusted to actually mod and not just mooch for customs?;;
    I like to help others, so honestly I don't care if I get a custom or not. I'll be here whenever you need me and make sure rules and regulations are followed correctly. :>
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conquest; » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:04 am

Username;; Hello! I'm conquest;, but feel free to call me Quest. Nice to meet you c: I hope my form catches your interest, thank you for considering me for this position! If I'm chosen I promise I will do my best to keep this species running smoothly. c:
Experience in modding;; I've modded a few adoptables before, including Baloos, Icecream Dragons, and a few more from a while ago that are long dead and I can't remember. Im not as experienced as some others trying out, but everyone starts somewhere, right?
How often are you online?;; you'll see me online everyday at some point, usually for a few hours when I get the time.
Will you be active?;; of course! I've seen moderators pretty much ditch a species before and I can assure you it won't be me. I will try my best to be here when you need me!
Can you be trusted to actually mod and not just mooch for customs?;; to be honest, I didn't even know mods got customs until writing this response, so clearly I'm not just in it for the bonuses. c: things like customs should be rewards for working hard for the species, anyway.
conquest;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me