Arasael by MelodiousNocturne

Based on Click to view
Artist MelodiousNocturne [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Arasael

Postby MelodiousNocturne » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 am

Arasael is my fallen angel wolf character for The AngelWolfUnit's roleplay forum/thread thing:
http://theangelwolfunit.proboards.com/i ... i#roleplay

Name: Arasael
Personality: Arasael is an arrogant male with far too much confidence for his own good. He is bitter about being cast down and often makes comments about it. He tends to be serious and quiet. When he is angry he tends to get very sarcastic and mouthy. Despite his fallen status, his does have his loyalty left. He is fiercely loyal to his leader, and almost has a bodyguard mentality.
History: Arasael's parents always thought he was destined for greatness. They were wrong. He grew up being mocked by other pack members for his name. When he was just barely a year and a half old, he was out hunting with his pack when they were ambushed by other wolves. Demons. His hunting party fought ferociously but were eliminated almost instantly upon encountering the demonic wolves. For some unknown reason, the demons retreated and he was left with brutal scars all over. He became a defender of his pack, learning to fight and protect the remaining members of his pack. Some time later, he and his pack encountered the demons again and were slaughtered.
Age Died: 4 1/2
Why Fallen: When Arasael awoke as an angel, he wandered the afterlife for centuries, slaying demons as he encountered them. It wasn't long before the killing demons for retribution as he encountered them for his pack turned into a hunt. He searched them out, killing them wrathfully much in the same manner that the demons had killed his pack. The day he fell, he was fighting a demon as he normally did. When he killed the demon, he stood over the body glaring at the dark remains of his opponent. A loud crack rang in his ears and he blacked out. When he awoke again, he was on Earth, again.
Kills: Too many to count, all demon. Prey too, of course.
Heals: None
Power: Fire, he can breath it
Crush: None
Mate: None
Past mate(s): None
Pups: None
Pack: Broken Angel Wings
Deceased Memories: He remembers the faces of his pack members as they were slaughtered. But most of all, he remembers the faces of the demons who slaughtered them, and has swore a personal vendetta against them.
Looks:
Past-life: Arasael was a dark, smoky black with emerald green eyes. His fur in the light reflected blue rather than red highlights so he always seemed to be a dark blue rather than brown. He is covered in large, silvery scars on his back, neck, shoulders, and legs. He also has a scar across his left eye that almost left him blind.
Angel: When he became an angel, his fur color lightened to a silvery-gray and his eyes turned icy-blue. His scars remained though they were not so noticeable anymore.
Fallen: When he fell his coat changed once more, returning to the blue-black. However, he became more blue, and his eyes became odd-colored. His left eye is icy-blue, giving the illusion of blindness, while his right eye is a dulled emerald green.
Aysu, my Lovely Tracker

Attention mods! I realize that I have not been active in a long time and there are trades suddenly going out of my account. I can prove I am the original owner of this account if need be.
MelodiousNocturne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arasael

Postby Meco&Clar » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:04 am

Woah, MelodiousNocturine, Arasael looks awesome! You did a great job coloring him in!
OMG CLAR AND I ARE NOT QUITTING BUT WILL ONLY BE ON ABOUT TWO HOURS A DAY! YAY! WE FINALLY WORKED OUT A TIME SCEDULE WITH OUR BOSSES AND NOW WE HAVE TIME TO PLAY AND FREE TIME! XD YAYAYAAYYAYAYAYAYAY! :D
B-day countdown- 4 more days!
siggy under construction
Meco&Clar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arasael

Postby MelodiousNocturne » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:56 am

Thanks haha I took moms iPhone
Aysu, my Lovely Tracker

Attention mods! I realize that I have not been active in a long time and there are trades suddenly going out of my account. I can prove I am the original owner of this account if need be.
MelodiousNocturne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me