Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Snowheart Stoneclan

Postby Babybel » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:11 pm

Name: Snowheart
    Current Rank: Warrior
    Desired Rank: ××
    Clan: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4945055#p144874777

Physical Appearance: Snowheart is a beautiful white shecat with soft fluffy fur, she has a lean well muscled body with a narrow face and pointed ears; she has golden brown eyes, a nicked ear and a pale pink nose.

Personality: Snowheart is a kind but fierce shecat who would protect anyone with her life, she is loyal and trustworthy; often being the one others go to for comfort or just to talk; however Snowheart's personality seemed to have changed after the loss of her mate, she has become more sullen and moody, snapping at others or falling silent for days on end; her Kits seem to be the only ones to cheer her up though it's only for a short time. Despite her change in personality Snowheart still keeps up with her duties, occasionally taking on more work to keep her mind busy.

Background: Snowheart was originally a loner named before she met the clan cats, intrigued by their way of life she observed them for many days as she hid throughout their territory; she successfully hid her presence from the clan until one fateful day. As she was out hunting a young tom stumbled upon her just as she leap for her meal, instead of landing on her prey she landed on the striped tom; they tussled for a bit out of fear and confusion but once they settled down and separated and caught their breath they finally spoke. She learned his name was Vipertail and he was a warrior, intrigued by this Snowheart decided she wanted to learn more about being a warrior so she followed Vipertail back to his clan; she was accepted though with a bit of tension and distain towards her heritage however no one voiced their disapproval and after a few moons it was like she was born into the clan and everyone seemed to accept her, especially Vipertail. Over time they spent more and more time together until they finally became mates and Snowheart eventually bore 3 kits, everything was perfect until a moon ago when Vipertail was killed; Snowheart fell into a deep depression and still mourns the loss of her mate.
    Orientation: Heterosexual
    Crush: Vipertail
    Mate: Vipertail
    Offspring: she is open for 3 kids (apprentice age)
    Parents: Bird [mother, loner; deceased]
    Klaus [father, loner; deceased]
    Siblings: Open
    Mentor: xx
    Apprentice: xx

Voice Claim: Sandra Oh
    Other Information:
    ××
    ××
Babybel

My pets
My items