We cannot die

Daylight, take us
    Lead us on our way, on our way
    We cannot die
    Daylight, take us
    Lead us on our way, on our way
      - And Then There Were None : The Atmosphere

okay so my first thought was "make a galaxy cloud" but it escalated from there
very heavily inspired by nightcore version of The Atmosphere by And Then There Were None, as well as somewhat by Purple Rain and When Doves Cry, both by Prince

i included a very extensive color palette on a hidden layer, if you want to use that. if not, any sort of blue/purple/pink palette with dark grey/black and super light grey/white accents would be great ^^

im thinking maybe some sort of bird-like alien-warrior princess/queen as a general theme?
the only specific requests for the character herself is that i would like her to have a white sword [like pictured] and semi-long wavy hair [multi-colored/gradient?]

i have a general sort of concept for the bird people, but if you have different ideas for them, feel free to do that instead ^^ id be more than happy with whatever you do, i love your style and character designs <3
    maybe humanoids with a very thin, soft layer of colorful feathers over their skin, a large pair of feathered wings on their back and a smaller pair on their heads [approximately where ears would be]. possibly three eyes? the eyes themselves would probably be lacking pupils/scleras, and so would just be solid color [could be multiple colors as a gradient]. semi-birdlike feet, maybe with talons, and maybe some sort of long thin tail with feathers fanning out along the side? [feathers would likely be flat when at rest]. their faces are very slim and angular, and very few have "beaks" [which for them is more of a bony protrusion over the nose that partially curves down over the mouth]

sorry for the wall of text, i tend to get carried away with them ^^" i just get so many ideas for them i need to share them. if you want to do something different from the ideas i gave above for the bird people, that would be fine c:
thank you very much for the opportunity! c: <3
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: her eyes were closed, but she could see the sky

Postby Tea- » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:56 am

oh my god ;; its just a cloud thing but I love it!
Tea-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: her eyes were closed, but she could see the sky

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 pm

ahh, thanks <3 i'm personally really happy with how the cloud turned out, as i used watercolor for it. i tried something similar not too long ago and it didn't turn out nearly as well and just felt really lacking in depth, but i think this one turned out much better
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me