Artist bunny boy [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

In Plain Sight (With Story!)

Postby bunny boy » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:36 pm

In Plain Sight
-Un055

"Ok FINE! I'll come with you Roan, as long as you promise that you will leave alone me alone FOR THE REST OF ALL TIME!" I yelled as Roan nudged me. "Come on BECKYYYYYY, we got to go its extra far away if we go now the stars will be there!" Roan yelled back at me. "ok, ok let's go." Roan smiled and started trotting to the open field near our forest. When he reached the border, he turned around and looked at me. "Ummmmm.... Roan, is it over the border?" "YUP!" I cringed "Ugh, you know we're not allowed over the border! If we do we'll get in trouble and father will, like, SERIOUSLY, KILL ME." "Oh come on Becky, quit acting like those stupid scared birds in the forest! You gotta take risks, and have fun my often! You're always worrying about something! This is why I always try to get you to come with me on my adventures!" He yelled at me with thies serious look on his face. I sighed and trotted after him. "ok show me where this place is." He smiled and ran quickly over the border. I ran after him. We ran for about 5 hours, eventually we stopped. I dropped to the ground and tried to breath. "OH COME ON BECKY! There's a stream up ahead COME ON!" I pushed my self up and trudged to the stream. "YASSS WATER!" I shouted as I got to the stream. I drank and drank. When i finally cooled down we ran along the path for about another hour. That's when Roan skidded to a stop. His ears were twitching strangely as if someone was coming for us. Then I heard it too. Footsteps. Not animal footsteps, HUMAN footsteps. "Roan. We need to get out of here! Father will surely kill me now!" I whisper shouted at him. "I know! Come on! Follow me." He said. I followed him as he went through some snowbanks. That's when the human tracked us. We saw him coming toward us. Roan looked at me and we darted to the nearest snowbank. We crouched in the cold, crunchy snow. The human got closer. And closer. And closer. And CLOSER. ANd eventually his huge elephant like feet were right in front of our noses. The strange human crouched. And there right in between my eyes was a large pistol.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me