Galaxy Saber, ADOPTED! by WatermelonBear

Based on Click to view
Artist WatermelonBear [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Galaxy Saber, ADOPTED!

Postby WatermelonBear » Fri May 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Aww, isn't it cute? A lil Galaxy Saber..... SO CUTE!
I spent a good 20 mins on this guy (With toilet break and dinner not included) so the form you need to fill in wont be easy and simple. I would sell him for Pets but the owner of the lines don't allow it, so detailed form it is!

Now it is time to give it to a loving home.
Fill this in, this has no end date, I will pick when I feel the right owner has showed up. You may pretty up the forms, and yes it might just help you get the little guy.

Code: Select all
Username:
Sabers Name:
Sabers Gender:
Personality (Min 100):
Likes (Min 3):
Dislikes (Min 3):
Friends (If so links would be helpful):
Short Story Involving a shooting star (Min 250):
Link to Character Storage (Where are you putting him?):
What are you going to use him for?:

Belongs to: District 9¾
Last edited by WatermelonBear on Wed May 11, 2016 9:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Toyhou.se | Polizeihunde's | The NPHA | Deviant Art
Almost never on CS anymore, You can find me on DA :3
Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galaxy Saber, looking for New Home!

Postby WatermelonBear » Fri May 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Open for entries! Good luck, bumps (NOT SPAM) is welcome!

Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WatermelonBear » Fri May 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Bump!

Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Fri May 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Username: Meddled.
Sabers Name: Abir(Meaning strong)
Sabers Gender: Male
Personality (Min 100):
Likes (Min 3):
Dislikes (Min 3):

Wip
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Sat May 07, 2016 12:11 am

Username: Shenanigans~
Sabers Name: Scorpio
Sabers Gender: Male
Personality (Min 100):
Likes (Min 3):
- Warm blankets
- Star gazing
- Cheesecake
- Thunderstorms
Dislikes (Min 3):
- Large crowds
- Very sunny days
- Small dogs
- Oranges
- Infractus
- Caroline
- Ghost
- Maverick
Link to Character Storage (Where are you putting him?): Don't have one yet :P It's currently a WIP because... Well... I have a lot of characters. Some don't have digital art yet.
What are you going to use him for?: Just as a general OC to draw and commission art of :3

WIP
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liiontai » Sat May 07, 2016 12:29 am

ERMAHGERD, THIS BAB IS BEAUTIFUL!
Username: liontamer321
Sabers Name: Stargaze
Sabers Gender: female
Personality (Min 100):
Stargaze Is your sensitive, teenage girl, who isn't comfortable around others. She loves her books, and like to study the stars. She wishes to one-day go and see the lunar lights, in a puffy, teal jacket. She keeps a diary and is crafty when it comes to her scrapbook. She is A+ student at her school (whatever school she goes to 0_0) and struggles to balance studying and her online life (familiar..). She is vegan and loves mangoes, even though she finds it hard to eat them with her long teeth. Stargaze lives with her mother, and little brother.Her father passed away, from a fatal injury from a fight with a rogue Saber Kitty for territory. She has become seclusive afetr this, an spends her time in her den/room, cuddling with her many stuffed animals. (got no idea how many words are in that 0.0)
Likes (Min 3): Mangoes, teddies, books, music, astronomy... so on, so on.
Dislikes (Min 3): People other than her family, talking about her father, school.
Friends (If so links would be helpful): She has none... actually... maybe this.
Short Story Involving a shooting star (Min 250): (ERMAHGERD...)
Stargaze was outside, mapping the stars in her diary. She look up at the silhouetted sky, feeling the crisp air surround her. She lay on her back and closed her eyes, wishing her father back. A small tear slipped down her cheek, before being licked away by her rough tongue. A memory of her as a kit flashed behind her eye-lids, forcing her to open her eyes. She sat up with a sigh, closing her book and flicking her tail. She smelled the air and its sweet, cold smell. She hoped that this Christmas, her ever wanted teal jacket would come, and she could venture to the pole, and watch the lunar lights go by. She licked her paw and cleaned the back of her ear. She heard her mothers call from the den, wishing her in for dinner. She swivelled her ears and stood, picking up her things in jaws, wedging the book against her teeth. She looked at the sky just in time to see a glorious star, flying across the sky. She made a quick wish before running into her room, and placing her things away. Only to look up and see a teal, puffy jacket laying on her bed. (really cant be bothered o count 0.0 Didn't know I had that in me.. I've had writers block all week..)
Link to Character Storage (Where are you putting him/her?): I don't have one... <:C
What are you going to use him for?: Roleplays? Maybe some short stories? ^^ (Would it be ok to enter those stories in comps? 0~0 I would link back to lines and stuff.., or just not mention the species, or transfer the design to another species? ^^))
ImageImageImage
emily • she/her • lesbian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
commissions: OPEN
art trades: closed

hi! :3c call me liion/emily
pm me if you need help !!
used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492

i'm really into vtubers and
vocaloid at the moment!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trade Thread • rat collector
aest timezone
ImageImageImage
liiontai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat May 07, 2016 1:39 am

Username:
Sabers Name:
Sabers Gender:
Personality (Min 100):
Likes (Min 3):
Dislikes (Min 3):
oh my gosh I really like this one! I have school but will finish later
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heizou » Sat May 07, 2016 2:04 am

Username: District 9¾
Sabers Name: Celeste
Sabers Gender: Female
Personality (Min 100): Celeste is a girl who just wants to help out where ever she can. She's outgoing and very bubbly. She'll try to include everyone in everything like sports, outtings and parties. Celeste is very popular and friendly and is an absolute social butterfly. When at home she asks if she can help out with things like cleaning and chores. Celeste is also a high achiever. She is very intelligent and is always aiming to get the highest marks she can. Celeste loves reading and writing and hopes to one day become an author. She is also very loud and mischievous and always up to no good. Although she's intelligent she's a huge trouble maker. In school she tends not to cause much havoc but when around friends and with family she loves to play pranks. Celeste is a real sarcastic joking girl. She loves to go adventuring and is very inquisitive. Although she mightn't seem like one, Celeste is a real hardcore gamer. She spends a couple of hours playing all sorts of technology. She is very tech-savvy. Celeste also really enjoys all kinds of sport. But she is very passionate about netball and soccer. She also has a major crush on her best friend Logan
Likes (Min 3): Pranking, pop music, astronomy, gaming, technology, owls, wolves, sport, exploring, reading, writing, causing havoc and chaos, tacos, slushies.
Dislikes (Min 3): Bullies, being excluded, maths, sand flies old classic/jazz music, carrots, fruit juices.
Friends (If so links would be helpful): Logan, Lumina, Dallas
Short Story Involving a shooting star (Min 250): Celeste wasn't always popular. Once she was bullied, beat up and frowned upon for the way she looked. Once, Celeste used to only have one friend who she relied on. Logan. This is the story of how she became stronger and more independent.
One day Celeste was walking home from school. She had been hanging out with Logan after school and it was getting late. When she arrived home she sat in her room and started writing in her diary. "Dear Diary,
Today I got beat up after school again. It was just as horrifying as every other day. Thankfully, Logan was walking past and was able to stand up for me. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's the only person I can rely on to always be there for me. I think I have a crush on him. I hope my parents don't see these or they'll be really mad that I haven't been telling them about all this.
~ Celeste"
After finishing her entry for the day, she began to read about astronomy and space. She was very passionate about it. She went to her window and stared at the sky for 10 minutes. As she was about to go back to her bed and continue reading, she saw a flash of light zoom across the sky. Hoping it was a shooting star, she wished for the one thing she ever wanted. To not get bullied. After making her wish she decided that she was very tired after her long day and fell asleep.
The next day, when she went to school, she expected to be beat up. But instead all the bullies looked at her in shock. Celeste thought to herself asking why they weren't beating her up and why they seemed so intrigued by her. Then she thought about the night before. Had her wish come true? She looked at herself in a mirror and, was too, astonished. She looked gorgeous. No more boring grey kitten. She was patterned with the stars of the galaxy. Logan couldn't believe his eyes when he looked at her. Logan said he had made 2 new friends, who had just moved into the area and he thought he go and cheer them up. Dallas and Lumina. Celeste thought they were even more beautiful than her.
Celeste then learnt how to make friend and gather the courage to stand up to the bullies with her friends. They apologized sincerely and we're forgiven by her. Celeste became well known around the school and made many friends including the bullies. It was a miracle.
That is the story of Celeste.
Link to Character Storage (Where are you putting her?): My toyhou.se
What are you going to use her for?: I'd love to make her one of my main characters. I'd order heaps of art for her.
Last edited by heizou on Sat May 07, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NELSON AND MURDOCK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PARKER/RIVER they/xe australia 18+
ace greyro lesbian
autistic libra infj 4w5
dnp andrew garfield project sekai
genshin
marvel musicals pokémon hozier tennis
trade thread pronouny listo fr toyhouse

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
…AVOCADOS AT LAW!

heizou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WatermelonBear » Wed May 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Bump

Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WatermelonBear » Wed May 11, 2016 9:08 pm

District 9¾ wrote:Username: District 9¾
Sabers Name: Celeste
Sabers Gender: Female
Personality (Min 100): Celeste is a girl who just wants to help out where ever she can. She's outgoing and very bubbly. She'll try to include everyone in everything like sports, outtings and parties. Celeste is very popular and friendly and is an absolute social butterfly. When at home she asks if she can help out with things like cleaning and chores. Celeste is also a high achiever. She is very intelligent and is always aiming to get the highest marks she can. Celeste loves reading and writing and hopes to one day become an author. She is also very loud and mischievous and always up to no good. Although she's intelligent she's a huge trouble maker. In school she tends not to cause much havoc but when around friends and with family she loves to play pranks. Celeste is a real sarcastic joking girl. She loves to go adventuring and is very inquisitive. Although she mightn't seem like one, Celeste is a real hardcore gamer. She spends a couple of hours playing all sorts of technology. She is very tech-savvy. Celeste also really enjoys all kinds of sport. But she is very passionate about netball and soccer. She also has a major crush on her best friend Logan
Likes (Min 3): Pranking, pop music, astronomy, gaming, technology, owls, wolves, sport, exploring, reading, writing, causing havoc and chaos, tacos, slushies.
Dislikes (Min 3): Bullies, being excluded, maths, sand flies old classic/jazz music, carrots, fruit juices.
Friends (If so links would be helpful): Logan, Lumina, Dallas
Short Story Involving a shooting star (Min 250): Celeste wasn't always popular. Once she was bullied, beat up and frowned upon for the way she looked. Once, Celeste used to only have one friend who she relied on. Logan. This is the story of how she became stronger and more independent.
One day Celeste was walking home from school. She had been hanging out with Logan after school and it was getting late. When she arrived home she sat in her room and started writing in her diary. "Dear Diary,
Today I got beat up after school again. It was just as horrifying as every other day. Thankfully, Logan was walking past and was able to stand up for me. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's the only person I can rely on to always be there for me. I think I have a crush on him. I hope my parents don't see these or they'll be really mad that I haven't been telling them about all this.
~ Celeste"
After finishing her entry for the day, she began to read about astronomy and space. She was very passionate about it. She went to her window and stared at the sky for 10 minutes. As she was about to go back to her bed and continue reading, she saw a flash of light zoom across the sky. Hoping it was a shooting star, she wished for the one thing she ever wanted. To not get bullied. After making her wish she decided that she was very tired after her long day and fell asleep.
The next day, when she went to school, she expected to be beat up. But instead all the bullies looked at her in shock. Celeste thought to herself asking why they weren't beating her up and why they seemed so intrigued by her. Then she thought about the night before. Had her wish come true? She looked at herself in a mirror and, was too, astonished. She looked gorgeous. No more boring grey kitten. She was patterned with the stars of the galaxy. Logan couldn't believe his eyes when he looked at her. Logan said he had made 2 new friends, who had just moved into the area and he thought he go and cheer them up. Dallas and Lumina. Celeste thought they were even more beautiful than her.
Celeste then learnt how to make friend and gather the courage to stand up to the bullies with her friends. They apologized sincerely and we're forgiven by her. Celeste became well known around the school and made many friends including the bullies. It was a miracle.
That is the story of Celeste.
Link to Character Storage (Where are you putting her?): My toyhou.se
What are you going to use her for?: I'd love to make her one of my main characters. I'd order heaps of art for her.

Love the story, She is yours!

Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups