Based on Click to view
Artist StalePotatoChips [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mint's Elemental Adoptables!

Postby StalePotatoChips » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Hello and welcome to my adoptable thread! These mysterious creatures can take on the forms of many elements! You can read their descriptions below to learn more about them. To adopt, you will have to fill out a form and send a payment of one rare or2 wishlist pets or 10 CS dollars. It will be a first come, first serve. All of this will go into further detail when you click on one. Please read rules!
RULES
-First come first serve. If you're too late, don't complain.
-Must send payment before design is officially yours.
-Don't take a design that doesn't belong to you.
-Must fill out form to make adoption official.
-You may gift these, but do not re-sell them.

About Elementals
-Omnivores
-Can range in height between 3-5 feet tall

Normal: Has no special abilities, but does tend to be physically stronger that most of the other breeds. They can be found in almost any environment. Their colors are usually earthy tones. They like to stay in big groups and are generally friendly. They are also the most common breed to be found.

Fire: Fire types like to live in rocky environments like volcanoes or mountains to avoid catching stuff on fire. They can breath fire and can withstand a temperature of over 500 degrees. They like to munch on coal to keep their fire lit. They tend to be more aggressive than the other breeds, so they don't stay in groups. Because they live in such harsh environments, they are less common to come across.

Water:
Water types can breath in both air and water. They can live in both the ocean and in lakes, depending on weather they are saltwater or freshwater. They prefer to spend most of their time underwater to keep their skin moist and to munch on kelp and small fish. The only time they really use there wings is when they migrate from one body of water to another. Like fish, they travel in schools. Since they spend most of their time underwater, they can be hard to come across. But maybe you will get lucky and snag one on your fishing hook.

Ice: Ice types can be found high up in the mountains. Because they are so secluded, they tend to be timid around humans. They stay in groups of 2-3 to hunt more efficiantly since food is scarce in there environment. They can shoot ice crystals from their tales for defense. They can withstand temperatures below 0 degrees. When they fly, it creates a blizzard like effect.

Electric: They live in the storm clouds, so if you have your binoculars out during a rainy day, you may spot some. They are very energetic and enjoy zapping each other for fun! They get along very well with the Air types and are often seen playing together. Electrics can shoot bolts of electricity from a mild zap to a painful shock, so don't piss them off!

Air: Like electrics, they spend most of their time in the clouds, but usually perch in a tree to sleep. They are usually out flying on clear sunny days, so they are easy to spot. They have a lighter bone density than the other breeds, allowing them to fly faster. Because their wings are so strong, they use them to blow away clouds. They are very friendly and get along with just about every breed.

Rock: Rock types can be found in caves and at the bases of mountains. Like fire types, they can have a temper, so they usually travel alone. They use their heavy tails to smash and break up large boulders to make clearing in caves and mountains. They are the heaviest breed and are rarely seen flying. When they do fly, they don't reach very high off the ground. They only breed they can really tolerate are the crystal types, since they tend to keep to themselves.

Poison:
They are usually found in the rain forest. You can tell how lethal it's poison is by how bright the colors are. If they have dull colors, their poison may leave a mild rash. But if they have very bright colors, they can leave you paralized for hours. Other breeds steer clear of them, so they are rarely seen with other breeds. If they accidentally poison some one they didn't want to poison, they can use their healing saliva and lick it clean.

Grass:
They are most commonly found in the forest or by streams. They use their leaves and earthy tones as camoflage from preditors. They will spend some time out in the open planes to absorb sun light. Grass types are considered the protectors of the forest and tend to be taritorial. They travel in clans, so some grass types won't get along with others. They get along well with floral and water types since they have similar needs and help each other out.

Floral: Florals are found in the open planes and sometimes in the forest. They have bright vibrant colors that attract insects to help pollinate their flowers. They have a very strong fragrence that can be smelt from a mile away. They like to fly around and shake off pollin onto the gardens below. They are very friendly and like to stay in large groups.

Magic: Very very rarely seen and can be found in any environment. They can use the magic in their horn to levitate things and help plants grow. They travel by themselves and are very careful not to be seen. They have been known to be friends with the galaxy types. They are very gentle and very graceful. They can also use their magic to turn invisible, so there may be one next to you right now!

Crystal: They can be found deep deep in the caves in the mountains. They are greedy little thiefs that like to keep their stashes of gems and goodies hidden. They are very mysterious and only come out when there is nobody else around. At night, some of their crystal can glow! They are known to have a little sass.

Galaxy: Almost as rare as magic types. They are only seen at night and tend to blend with the sky. There have been sightings of them in the mountains, so that might be where they sleep during the day. They can turn slightly transparent to blend with the sky better. Of all the breeds, they can fly the highest. They can exit the atmosphere and have the ability to hold their breaths for long periods of time.
Last edited by StalePotatoChips on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mint's Elemental Adoptables!

Postby ~Lord Sesshomaru~ » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Mark!!
Mods, Me, ~Last_Sunset~ and One_With_Wolves are all family, we trade very unfairly, and have the same internet and device ip, we share everything with each other, and like to log out of each other's accounts and then very quickly log onto ours! Please do NOT ban us! Thanks!
~Lord Sesshomaru~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Mark, I don't think I will EVER be able to get one XD So if your ever open to customs w\ payment lemme know
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xFrizzySmoothiex » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Marking ouo
xFrizzySmoothiex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sketchasaur » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:00 am

Marking~
Can't wait to try for a galaxy or magic one <3
ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Sketch, formerly Splatter.
Currently my hobbies are commissioning art, playing games,
and drawing

I'm pretty open to talking with anyone and everyone
so feel free to message me!

Discord Sketchsaur#5325

Toyhou.se • DeviantART
Sketchasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:24 am

These are really cool! Definitely saving this thread for later, and maybe one day i can win an air or floral!!!

Or maybe even crystal... <3<3<3
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StalePotatoChips » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Letting yall know, there will be a new adopt ready sometime between 5:00 and 6:00 pm today ;)
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 am

marking <3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶