3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Honey

Postby rosepetal50 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:56 pm

This is Honey's official reference.

taikea (c) apple
design (c) ~Willow
by Lierre

by Leana
Characters :: Character Site :: Free Art Shop :: Leave a Note! :: Gift of Art :: Art Trade? :: Kia ask!
Julia is looking for rps, romantic, friendly, or unfriendly!
I got my first taikea, Honey! She is also open to rps :3

Slogan:
Why be difficult when, with just a little more effort,
you can be impossible?

ImageImageImageImageImage
rosepetal50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Everything you need to know... so stop asking.

Postby rosepetal50 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:56 pm

name
Honey

sexuality
Heterosexual

personality
Hey, you. Yeah, I see you, staring at me like I'm an angel fallen from heaven. I must admit, my good looks are quite attractive. But I am a deceiver. Don't believe me, huh? That's understandable. I'm a very good liar. But I'm telling the truth this time. Don't take me for what I am. I don't like this world. It tries do define me. I am not defined easily. I have no boundaries. I am not encaged by limits. Yes, I do encourage some of the meager things this world has to offer. Beauty, namely. Though I try to squash it when I see it in others. No one should be like me because I am unique. No, I'm not just telling myself this, I'm not insecure of myself! Why would you even suggest that? That just shows what an idiot you are, trying to find a deeper meaning when there is none. I have feelings, but I don't like to get hurt, so why even put them on display for people to target? That's the truth of this world. It tries to bring you down, and I don't like that feeling, which is why I only pull myself up. Hear that? I pull myself up, and no one can take that away from me. No one can tell me I am not beautiful, not like they would anyway. So what is it to me that you try to find things that cannot be found? You are insignificant and I am not. And that is the plain truth, so why don't you just go away.

self-centered (the world revolves around her and how she can advance herself)
    untrusting (because she is a liar herself, she finds it hard to believe that anyone would not tell lies)
    pushes others away (Honey is not anti-social, but she doesn't like to be caught in too deep a relationship)
    uninterested (she puts a mask on that she is uninterested in anything someone else has to say, though she may be)
    vain (she takes pride in her beauty)
    critic (as in she notices flaws)
Last edited by rosepetal50 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
by Lierre

by Leana
Characters :: Character Site :: Free Art Shop :: Leave a Note! :: Gift of Art :: Art Trade? :: Kia ask!

Slogan:
you can be impossible?

rosepetal50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art. Yeah, people adore me through art.

Postby rosepetal50 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:57 pm

art by me

art by others

gift lines
by Lierre

by Leana

Slogan:
you can be impossible?

rosepetal50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups