Don't judge me, I did this on a terrible laptop... by Yukinstrüdel

Based on Click to view
Artist Yukinstrüdel [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Don't judge me, I did this on a terrible laptop...

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:27 am

...it was insanely hard, I can tell you; you can't say you've ever done an insanely hard drawing on the computer until you've done it on a tiny laptop with a messed up keypad that randomly sends your mouse accross the screen, zooms in or out every time you move the mouse... it took a long time(and it was just a colour in!), I don't even know how long, so let's see when I post this. Needless to say, however, it was an insanely frustrating piece, and I didn't do a great job on it, but I blame this laptop, and yeah. Based off my dear friend, Eggs, and don't copy him, or he may decide that you taste very good and eat you. He's like that when he's hungry. Thank you!

EDIT: Hmm, an hour... I was worried that I wasted much more of my life on it than that, so whatever, but it would have been so much quicker with my tablet, yuck... :lol:
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Don't judge me, I did this on a terrible laptop...

Postby devw » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:30 am

thats cute
Hey! I'm devw, and I'm willing to trade just about anything in my trade group for a 2012-2013 pet that I do not own. That would be very well appreciated!
devw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 am

Thanks ^_^
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devw » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:15 am

your welcome
Hey! I'm devw, and I'm willing to trade just about anything in my trade group for a 2012-2013 pet that I do not own. That would be very well appreciated!
devw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbiPancake » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:03 am

Awwww :D so cute :D:D:D:D
Glubglubglub
AbiPancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devw » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:42 pm

its so perfect

Last bumped by Yukinstrüdel on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:42 pm.
devw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me