Cappuccino by iHolli

Based on Click to view
Artist iHolli [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cappuccino

Postby iHolli » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:17 pm

{This is what happens when I find a really cute golden retriever picture and decide to make a golden retriever character. Plus I wanted a character with a more Christmas-y flair, so, yes, this is what happened. And I love the result so much I can't even begin to tell you about it <3}
{Meet Cappuccino, my new golden retriever char. He's smaller than most retrievers, even though he is fully grown. His fur is four shades of yellow, and he has deep green eyes, a green tongue with dark green spots, and a chocolate brown nose. He always wears a medium red scarf. He has nine piercings, believe it or not - five in his left ear, two in his right ear, one above his left eye, and one on his lip, which you can't see here because it's on the other side.}
{Cappuccino has a variety of nicknames - Capp, Caffine, Latte, Frappe, Punk, Chris, Mudpaws - the most common one being Bandit. This comes from his tendency to...ah..."borrow" everyone else's candy. It really is borrowing, as he always pays the certain someone back. However, no one can ever catch him in either act - he is a ninja who has mastered his art. And, oddly enough, he stores most of this candy - not the chocolate, though - in little pockets on the inside of his scarf.}
{Bandit loves everything about Christmas, from the snow to the lights to the eggnog and gingerbread, and, of course, the candy canes. He often wraps his tail in light strands and puts in a few green and white earrings along with the red ones.}
{I hope you love my new baby as much as I do <3}

.Holli.

Last bumped by iHolli on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:17 pm.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me