W.o.I.(c) TheWolfsgirl90
Lineart(c)Neara

I hope this woi will get an nice owner:

Winner:

Wolf Blood Song 80 %
Radium Soul 75 %
wajas 70 %
Agent Cali 65%
Last edited by TheWolfsgirl90 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tevron x Amandahy pup 1

Postby AmigoGirl » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Hey TWG, would you mind coloring in Tevron too? :)

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:10 am

AmigoGirl wrote:Hey TWG, would you mind coloring in Tevron too? :)

sure^^

Image X x x Image

Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 am

Who does s/he belong to? I love it <333
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 am

we still discuss

Image X x x Image

TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 am

Allright <33 I'll be stalking, in case you put her up for adoption. She's gorgeous, and she would be perfect for me <3333
I also just wanted to congratulate you on the amazing job you have done with these. They're amazing!
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ´´Minrose`` Adopt me!

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:25 am

Up for adoption

Image X x x Image

TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p e t r a

Postby caats » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 am

ImageImageImage

Username: p e t e r p a n
Hi! You can call me bug or buggy, a nickname form my old username.
WoI Name: Petra
Petra. I chose this name for no peticular reason. I had googled 'super uncommon names', after I noticed special names were a boost. I came upon a yahoo answers page, the first answer was a list with about six girls names and six boy names. The last name on the list was Petra. At first I didn't like the name, I though it sounded like one, more a boy's name, and like some sort of rock. Of course, I left the window open,as there were other names on the list I liked. Like most names I currently like, this name quickly grew on me. I changed this about three times before settling on Petra, which I think fits her perfectly.

At first I didn't notice this was already chosen, I assumed we hd the choice of what gender Petra would be. I couldn't really imagine Petra as a male, her coloration just seemed too feminine, so I was glad when I saw that the gender had already been chosen.

Story: Petra wandered almost sluggishly down one of the outter corridors, her limp ears and lowered tail suggesting just how relaxed she was. Occasionally dragging the topside of one paw over the stone ground, her mouth hardly moved as she muttered to herself, going on about her day.
" Oh, I had a rather good day," She stated to herself, " I had the chance to go for a nice wander around, I talked to a couple of my friends, I felt like I haven't seen some of them in ages!" She exclaimed, snapping her jaws together, listening to her teeth click together out of pure boredom. Turning her attention to the ruffling of leaves, she felt relief when she saw moment in the grass below her, unable to tell what was snooping around down there. Petra, slightly spooked, turned her body to look down, feeling a wave of relief rush over her as she saw a silver glint, just another Warrior, probably patrolling. Feeling far better, Petra continued down her path, a more playful spring in her step.

Petra sat near the entrance to one of the main tunnels, silently sitting in the dark. Looking up, Petra couldn't help but wonder, who were her parents? Where was shereally from? Petra sighed as she looked down at her paws. Honestly, she hated coming from The Unknown, she hated how she never had, and probably never old know her parents. With a sigh, Petra shuffled her from paws forward until she felt her stomach touch the cool, smooth rock. Petra would sit for hours, occasionally, just thinking about how her life would be different knowing where she came from. One of the things Petra would spend hours on how her parents and possible siblings looked. Due to the fact that Petra was found at an exetremly young age, younger then most, she dosn't even remember being found, let alone her family. Petra almost enjoys sitting for hours on end, imagining all of the possibilities. suddenly, a playful caterwaul shattered the eerie silence as a figure slammed into Petra, sending her tumbling down. Petra wasn't at all surprised when she opened her eyes. Lore, probably the only Warrior she truly trusted has her pinned to the cold, stone ground, laughter ringing through the air. Struggling to roll away, Petra opened her bright eyes, staring at him playfully.
" Not fair!" She protested with a fake pout, " You caught me off-guard!"
Laughing, Lore stepped off her lightly, crouching playfully near her. " A warrior should always be on guard!" He teased lightly, flicking his tail teasingly.
Laughing, Petra sprang at him, deliberately letting him dance away. Spinning around on her hind legs, Petra let out a quite, playful growl, taking a half-hearted swipe at his nose, slowing so she would barely swat him. Exploding with laughter, both of them fell on to their backs, staring up at the sky as they lay next to each other. Petra couldn't help but smile around Lore, to her, he was all positive, to her, he was like a rainbow on a rainy day.
"How has your day been?" Petra asked causally, flicking her tail, wondering how similar the shade of her tail was compared to the night sky.
"Pretty good." Lore stated, staring aimlessly at the stars. "Yours?" Asked the brightly coloured Warrior.
Flicking her tail, Petra answered slowly. " Pretty good, I took a wander through some of the outer corridors that I haven't been through in a while." Rolling back on to her stomach, she stood up on her hind legs, keeping her front legs pinned to the ground, hearing a satisfying click in her spine as she stretched. Standing up with a playful smirk, she flicked her tail near Lore's muzzle, hopping away incase he sneezed. " We should head in, it's getting late and I plan on going for a big patrol tomorrow." She explained as she turned around and trotted back in to the caves, Lore at her heels, veering away in to different tunnel soon later. Soon later, Petra arrived at the area of the caves where she slept. Laying down in her usual spot, Petra would've sworn she was asleep before here head hit the floor.

Petra stood at the bottom of the great mountain, the area where the entrance would normally be was simply a wall of stone. Wearing allow her armour, Petra trotted forward, enjoying the feeling of the dew on her paws. As Petra continued through the grass, she came upon a large, very sudden forest. The trees were exetremly tall, Petra couldn't see the top of them, leaving her rather confused, as Petra knew of no such mountains. Sitting down, Petra sat in wonder, sitting for easily two hours, wondering where these trees could've come from before the sound of someone emerging from the forest shook her from her thoughts. Emerging fromthetrees was Lore, followed silently by a small group of warriors, each wearing matching armour, very plain and dark, which only confused Petra further. Ignoring the strange Warriors, she bounded towards her friend, a cheerful expression on her face. Although Petra knew she had just recently seen Lore, she felt as if she hadn't seen him in months, years even.
" Lore!" Petra exclaimed as she skidded to a stop infringing of her friend, shocked by the fact that he seemed very coulda dark all of a sudden. 'Lore' stared at her, Petra felt the Safeway she had as a pup, when one of the alphas was staring down at her, clearly angry or frustrated. Confused, Petra straighnied up, examining her friend closer. "Lore?" She asked, confuse clouding her voice, " Lore?! What's happened?!" She exclaimed, horror rippling through her as she saw the blood thrifty, cruel look in Lore's usually friendly eyes. Takings terrified step back, she felt every single on her hairs stand up along her neck and back as something breathed on her, all icy and cold. Turning around very slowly, Petra felt her joints lock in place at the very sight of a male Kronador standing behind her, face inches from hers. Rather quickly, Petra found herself screaming for help from Lore, or any of the other mystery Warriors at that point. Still completly frozen, Petra couldn't do anything as the Kronador attacked, quickly ripping her armour off. Petra continued to scream, maybe she was also frozen out of shock. Petra knew Lore wouldn't watch her die...

Petra sat bolt upright, heart poundingas she felt a cool bead of sweat roll downer cheek, doing nothing to make her already soaked fur any wetter. Trying to suppress her crying, Petra slowing slid her paws forward, slowly laying down. This reaccuring dream, it terrified her, and not even the whole dieing part scared her the most. It was the fact that Lore, Petra's most trusted friend, appeared the abandon her in her time of need.
Closing her eyes slowly, Petra continusly repeated to herself the same words, 'It's just a dream, Lore would never do that...' trying to calm down enough to sleep. Despite the fact that talkingtoherself usually calmed her down, she couldn't surpress one, terrifying thought.
" Everything that is, everything that was, everything, started as a dream.

I received permission from Lilybug97, the owner of Lore, prior to useing him in my story, amd I checked with them, they were completly fine with Lore and Petra being BFFs.

Art:
Armour Sketch

3 things about Woi: Only Customs and Alphas can breed.
They're called Warriors of Isket because they live in the region of Isket, which is divided in to two territories.
Laurona died of an illness.

What forms could an WoI have?:
Big Wolf with long ears and a long fluffy tail.
Big wolf with normal ears and a long tail.
Big wolf with noraml ears and a normal (round ended) tail
Big wolf with short ears and a curled tail.

Petra is a big wolf with normal ears and a long tail.
Last edited by caats on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
caats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Thanks for the PM, TWG! If I can find some extra time from my busy summer, I will definitely apply for this Beauty!
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 am

Bump*

Image X x x Image

TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me