Based on Click to view
Artist SnowStar [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Free Fox Adoptions! Closed - Winners!

Postby SnowStar » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:42 am

Note: #3 is solid colored minus what you see with the back design, so no worries about the face. Nose color is the same as the pawpads.

Sorry that I didn't announce these sooner, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! No runner ups for these designs. If you didn't win don't worry, I have another adoption batch here that'll be up for adoption soon. c:

Winner for #1:
q1q2q3q4 wrote:
x
x
x

Entering for #1

Fox Name: Parkenson [Par - ken - son]
(Parken for short)

Full Name: Parkenson Foxtrot

x

x
x
x

Nicknames:
Parken uses a list of nicknames, as he has a huge dislike for others using his true name. He wouldn't change his name for the universe, but his true name is for him to know and no-one else may know. He doesn't use Parken or his full name, Parkenson, ever. If someone refers to him by either of those names, it's an instant tell that they've either found his information files or they can read minds.

His most common nicknames are:
    ▪ Parker (close friends & family use this)
    ▪ Wolf (his go to name when asked for his name)
    ▪ Maximus (his "professional" name that he uses for work)

If asked for his full name he'll say
    "Maximus Millennia Wolf Parker"
    before explaining his long name is
    why he uses different nicknames.
    (This is just a cover up)

"I don't want to die today" often comes to everyone's mind. What do you do when everyone's expecting to die any second now? Parken's solution is to fight. Fight whatever's causing this fear and mass murder. The only issue is, no-one knows what's causing all the chaos. Parken knows there must be something going on in the background and under the radar, as there's been nothing obvious or out of place that can be blamed for his planets situation.

Parken personally blames the world government of his planet. They're extremely good at covering stuff up and with a complete lack of anything to tell citizens what's going on, they're a perfect culprit. The issue is that as there's no known evidence, Parken can't actually hold them to blame for anything at all.

Parken joined a small group of citizens who got nicknamed the "Rebel Warriors" when the group grew popular. He joined with the hope that he could help citizens somehow, his goals being to find some form of information. The group has two main halfs that split into different jobs. One half being focused on physically fighting, protests and generally getting the group and their goals known. The other half is the brains of the group. They focus on planning events and protests and trying to gather information and evidence as to what exactly has been happening to the planet and who/what's to blame for what appears will be it's slow and painful death.

Winner for #2:
Rescue2001 wrote:
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Number: #2
Username: Rescue2001
Name: Isak
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Personality:
Isak is a very loveing boy but he can be a little lazy, he just loves to sleep lol. Isak is very smart and loves helping others with his smarts. Isak loves to be free though he loves the feeling, when he goes out for a run he just feels free like nothing else matters and he just loves that but he knows it can't last forever but he likes to think sometimes it could. Isak is a gentlemen he always likes putting others first. He always puts his family/ pack first, he would risk his life for them if needed.

Likes wrote:• Sleep
• Books
• Caterpillars
• Noodles
• Apples
• Free Running
Dislikes wrote:• Sheep
• Color Red
• Frogs
• Fish
• Slim
• Coldness

Family/Pack:
his pack going to add Isaks sibling once I get time

Friends:

Winner for #3:
Jayde~ wrote:
Mark I'm gonna try to enter for #3.

Cavern
- Skilled Threat Hunter -
Male - He/Him

Selfless - Friendly - Determined

`` Hello there! I'm Cavern. I'm a hunter. Not the type of hunter you'd guess, I'm a threat hunter. A threat hunter is a creature that hunts threats to creatures. I have a companion that comes along with me, he was a threat before, but he's good now. `` He wrote in a book/diary.

`` My companion is a raptor-cat thing, his fur is jet black, huge paws, n' sharp and big claws. His name is Nightmare. `` He wrote, describing Nightmare.

`` I'm going out to find a big threat right now. He's 20x the size of me. `` He wrote this down nervously.

After
`` He didn't want to fight and gave up. You might be thinking, so how did I get my job? Well, I had to train and since some of my family where threat hunters, I had to convince them, it wasn't easy. You should try becoming a threat hunter without knowing anyone in your family whose one. `` He wrote, happily.

`` The weapon I'm best at using is the bow. Bows are really fun to shoot but I rarely use any weapons. `` He wrote.

`` It's now night time, I didn't know that all that would make me forget about the time. I'd better head home, Nightmare is probably worried. The one day I tell him he can relax at home... `` He wrote.

At home
`` Worrying, as usual? `` He asked Nightmare.
`` No! I'm just.. Uhh.. `` Nightmare blushed, running away.

`` Pff, he's so lying. `` He wrote down, going to his room and sleeping.

Winner for #4:
Softfeather_04 wrote:http://rs795.pbsrc.com/albums/yy232/PixKaruumi/Pixels/Pixels%2070/921555ueznli6sso.gif~c200
Username; softfeather_04
Number; 4
Name; jay
Other; jay isa sweet and loving little kit. he loves to into the forest at night where he sits in a quiet hid away . his hide away is by a gently flowing river that flows off a cliff which is where jay usually sits watching the stars at night
http://rs795.pbsrc.com/albums/yy232/Pix ... o.gif~c200

Winner for #5:
333lk22 wrote:

Name; Tallulah; leaping waters
nicknames; Luha, Tal, LuLu, Lulah
Gender; female
Personality; Tallulah is a hot head and prefers to stick to herself.
fox: 5

is there a limit on how many we can try for?

Winner for #6:
I honestly never thought anyone would like him they way he looks now, and I was planning on a different design, but clearly you love him - so he's all yours! :3

(If anyone is interested in what his design was going to be, don't worry - I'm making it in another adoption batch with line edits. )
~Aesthetic Child~ wrote:Username: *crystallize*
Number: 6 (I quite like him the way he is???)
Name: Forrest
Story: Forrest is an outgoing and loud boy. He loves to run in the woods with his friends, yelling and setting things ablaze with lighters. He doesn’t quite like his friends because they’re very destructive but they always seem to pull him back in when he finally seems to get out. He loves to climb trees to get away from it all.
https://i.imgur.com/EW7byVV.gif
http://78.media.tumblr.com/2bb73a5b846e ... o1_400.gif

Winner for #7:
Crispy Richard wrote:
This goes out to lucky number seven!

• Name •
Otter
• Personality •
Extremely energetic and tends to get fidgety if he's forced to sit still for long periods of time. It clashes strangely with his dislike of crowds, or any group with more than three members, really. He's a hardcore optimist, but usually the one who panics first in a dire situation. He hates eating in public yet is unafraid to sleep practically anywhere at any time, strangely enough.
• Why the crowds? •
Otter is extremely sensitive to sound, which basically means he hears everything much louder than it should be. Crowds are full of other people talking far above a whisper, usually giving him killer headaches only minutes after arriving. That, plus the fact he's no exactly fond of talking, really just amounts to crowds not being all that worth it.
• What's he doing right about now? •
You take a quick look behind you to see, and sure enough, he's asleep. You snort as he yips quietly in his sleep and brush a leaf off his forehead.

Winner for #8:
L the JackAce wrote:Username: L the JackAce
Fox I'm Interested In: #8
Name: Night
Other: happy holidays and thank you for this chance
Last edited by SnowStar on Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Fox Adoptions! Ends Christmas Day

Postby Softfeather_04 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:49 am

Username; softfeather_04
Number; 4
Name; jay
Other; jay isa sweet and loving little kit. he loves to into the forest at night where he sits in a quiet hid away . his hide away is by a gently flowing river that flows off a cliff which is where jay usually sits watching the stars at night
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lies With Needs » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Username: *crystallize*
Number: 6 (I quite like him the way he is???)
Name: Forrest
Story: Forrest is an outgoing and loud boy. He loves to run in the woods with his friends, yelling and setting things ablaze with lighters. He doesn’t quite like his friends because they’re very destructive but they always seem to pull him back in when he finally seems to get out. He loves to climb trees to get away from it all.
https://i.imgur.com/EW7byVV.gif
http://78.media.tumblr.com/2bb73a5b846e ... o1_400.gif
Last edited by Lies With Needs on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:03 pm

I would like to adopt #3!
Adopt name: Serenity
Description: pale brown with darker tabby patches and sky-blue eyes
Personality: quiet, calm, peaceful, kind, compassionate. Will try her best to save any in
danger and help any in need. Prefers to stay in the background.
Thank you c:
Last edited by liightning on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Username: Nero the Corgi King

Fox: #3

Name: Mila

wip
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Username: Heronnnn
Fox I'm Interested In: #5
Name: Mala
Personality: Mischevious, subtle, prankster; enjoys stealing small, just noticeable knick-knacks.
Other: Thank you so much!
Last edited by redtruck on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeless Ambiguity » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Username: L the JackAce
Fox I'm Interested In: #8
Name: Night
Other: happy holidays and thank you for this chance

X
X
x
x

╔═════════════════╗
They/them
who loves Fnaf, Hatsune Miku
Ib, Cult of the lamb, OFF
Genshin, Sasaki and Miyano
╚═════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lifeless Ambiguity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:16 pm

username: CrazyB
Fox:2
name: Delilah
how did this little fox come to you: when Delilah was born she lived in a small forest close to a ranch with her mom well i had came to that little ranch for a beagle puppy little did i know i wasn't coming home with a beagle i had seen all the puppies there where and i just didnt connect with any then out of the blue i hear a man screaming "come back here with my sandwich u little brat" and here came a little fox with a sandwich in her mouth running straight for me and kaboom she ran slap into me and we both fell down one of the men helped me up then they said that there going to shoot her and i couldn't let that happen plus she was so full of life i decided to take her home so now shes my service pet and i take her to nursing home, children's hospitals and people love to come and take photos with her kids also love playing with her around the hospitals...
Last edited by CrazyB on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Name; Tallulah; leaping waters
nicknames; Luha, Tal, LuLu, Lulah
Gender; female
Personality; Tallulah is a hot head and prefers to stick to herself.
fox: 5

is there a limit on how many we can try for?
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caspian Skies » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:36 am

username: lulu0000
Fox: #1