Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fawnae Growths + Transfers ❀ by Rotzalot

Based on Click to view
Artist Rotzalot [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Mimu

Fawnae Growths + Transfers ❀

Postby Rotzalot » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:29 am

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

xxx‣ Fawnae [pronounced faw-nah] are a ruminant species of the Mammal kingdom hailing from the Cervidae family. Similiar in structure to a fallow deer, Fawnaes appear as lithe, slender deer with properties of the flora in their given environment. In contrast to its fallow counterpart, a Fawnae deer seems to vary in color and markings, differentiating themselves from the typical deer in the variety its flora-based genetics provide.

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

Welcome to the Fawnae Growth and transfer thread! Anyone is allowed to use this thread to grow a fawn and/or transfer an off-site custom regardless of whether or not you're staff. However, please do not use this thread for creating characters/coloring in at random. All growths + transfers must provide proof from a fawn's owner, as well as proof from a transfer's owner that an agreement was made.

Please note: off-site payments are not regulated by staff. If you paid for an artist off-site, and they don't provide a growth/transfer within a reasonable timeframe, there if nothing we can do to financially reimburse you. If proof is given that a scam occurred, a staff member may take on your growth/transfer of their own volition.

If an on-site scam has occurred, we advise you to alert CS Staff. We can help tip them off, but ultimately, we have no agency in trades.

Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me