Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sakuro Sakuro Sakuro by ShadyBro

Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sakuro Sakuro Sakuro

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am

Yas finally. My new bb.

Notes
- His eyes and tail are portal like, showing a beautiful galaxy. The colors are constantly shifting and wavering, as stars twinkle through the pattern. Occasionally comets and flying stars will shoot out of his tail like pop rocks. Both emit a very cold draft of air, and he wakes up each morning with ice forming over the tips of his tail and eyelashes.
- He is always trailing loose feathers behind him, fluttering down like rose petals. The feathers grow out and molt constantly except for the five flight feathers that have been clipped, which dont seem to grow or molt at all.
- His fur is slick and long, except for on the chest where it is clipped in a very straight and choppy fashion. It dosnt ever seem to grow back out.
- He walks very delicately and elegantly, almost as if he is hovering over the ground. The tiniest clack of hooves and claws on the stone is much softer than any normal set of hooves.
- While he is technically female, he is genderfluid, and prefers masculine pronouns about ninety percent of the time.
- His name is Sakuro, though he is nicknamed 'Flightless'.
- Though not a true god, he has the ability to grant life or take it away. He can bring the dead back to life or put the living in their graves, but only during the late hours of the night. Obviously they must not have been dead for more than 24 hours to be revived, and creating life/bringing it back takes an enormous amount of energy and as such cannot be done often.
- Human version is a very small, pale, scrawny male. He has a shaggy looking buzz cut and dainty fingers. He usually wears fluffy winter coats with torn up jeans and sandals. He works as a taxidermist, preserving the dead, and has extreamly acute eyesight. His ears are pointed and elf-like, while his horns are small nubs at his hairline. Everything is very pointed yet soft in his facial features, and he usually has a bit of scruff or a goatee.

Art
By draumr
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Fursona

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:26 am

I don't even know. How to hoof or antler. But, you shall have art stuff from me later Shades. Fo free.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Fursona

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:24 pm

I feel you - hooves and antlers are demon spawns yo

But thank you <333